• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

Reporter-Fujin nods her head in aggreement. "Thats a fair point." The doppleganger commits EE-sepuku. Its not the real Fujin, so who cares amirite?

"Okay, she's gone now."

I actually thought she would be more unreasonable than that but hey, I'm not complaining.

I turn to Layla.

"Sorry about blowing up earlier. Seeing you so readily give that kind of order upset me. Also, that slap hurt a lot."

I put my hand on the back of my head and look away.

"I...I think you're valuable to me too, you know? It's just, the thought of us being enemies...I didn't want to think about something like that. Sorry."

Utilizing the extremely high concentrations of spiritual energy around, i am able to create pretty much whatever structure i want. Using that in combination with materials from the human world and myself, i am able to construct a automatic, fully functional gun factory.

"Interesting."

Any approaching Hollows are easily gunned down, which is surely creating massive dissorder in the spiritual flow of this world, but i don't really care. This is a beach gun factory now.

I should work on some things that will make the process easier. Time for robots, maybe.

This thing is remarkably easy to find.

After entering within a few hundred meters of the gardens, a door and a doorbell appear in front of me. I ring the doorbell.

"Huh, so he did knock." Nicholas says, merely standing around for the moment, though his armors and other bodies are still working.

"How adorable." Jonathan comments quietly.

"I would never think of us being enemies. You were the first person I know to ever really understand me... I hope you remember that."

"Well you see, I saw a future where there are lots of people with letters carved into their souls that gives unique powers. I came to get in on the ground floor of such a thing, and you were the most likely person to have initiated it."

"Well yeah that is me who initiated it. So you want me to give you one too, even though you are with Layla who seems to not like us?"

Nicholas works on a few things while Kyouka and Eike are talking, he does not seem to mind Eike's presence too much.

"Andrew's speech has cowed Layla for the time being, and the only one of you I take issue with still is Crunkledunk, as most people seem to do as well. I am additionally willing to make a trade for it."

Development is going well. All the work can actually be done by myself, surpringly. I can create some pretty terrifying things, so i gotta be careful.

In any case, i finished the Anti Meme department, which i will probably need some help with, but that's for later. My weapons departments are expanding, covering tens of kilometers. Hollows are dying left and right now. That is probably a problem. But regardless, Magic. I make a circle and start chanting.

I clear my throat.

"It works! Hahaahhaahahhaha! Perfect!"

Do you think it's worth it? I want to hear your opinion. Kyouka asks using her master-servant connection to Nicholas

"That's certainly a strange gun. What does it do?" She asks even though she can see by looking at it

Well, the weapon certainly has some useful abilities, it can also produce more of itself, can shoot holes to other dimensions and harm sentient concepts as well as induce instant death with its bullets. With research I may be able to produce some interesting things from it. Nicholas replies through the connection.

Since it is your power, I will leave the final choice to you, simply laying out the factors here. He continues.

Despite the extensive telepathic conversation, Nicholas is still working.

Yobo Blue said:
CrusadeGuru said:
Paul Frank said:
"I don't blame you."
[Yobo is designing it, it seems]
"I need a break."
[Ok]
A young woma appears in front of you. It seems this is your fan.
[I'll leave stuff like personality and name up to you]
Oh well, she can't be that bad....

"I guess you're my fan then?"

She nods yes.

"My name is Sarah. I'm definitely a fan of yours Andrew."

She doesnt say anything else.

Well..... this is awkward

"Good choice. D-The Deathdealing it is." Kyouka responds

She carves the letter into his... soul? Maybe his concept, who knows,

She then holds out a hand for payment

well, I have to do something about her

"Well, I suppose you can tag along for now. I'm on break now, so not much will be happening."

"Pleasure doing business with you. Feel free to stay a while or visit again whenever." Kyouka says, putting the gun away

I lay out all possible things i can create at the moment.

"This is ******* stupid."

Gotta keeps things simple. Achilles Heel looks like a good idea, though, putting that anywhere near Nic and Crunkledunk is possibly a terrible idea. Some of this magic is probably useful to.

I should go back to Duct Taping for now.

I gesture to Sarah, who's been following me around.

"Well, I have a fan now, and I'm not sure what exactly to do about it. I know you're busy, but I'm really kind of lost here, so any ideas or advice would be helpful."

"Well, she appears to be part of your power so you are likely stuck with her. I am unsure of what you should do, just continue how you were living before, I suppose. Does her existence bother you?"

Back