• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

She's fast.

That and moving some arms to defend with her barrier is all Nakya could think of before she's struck by the red light, the force of it sends her right into the shrine, and then straight through the other side, crashing into the ground a distance away. For the first time in any of her fights, Malevolent Shrine collapsed, the slashes ceasing as the structure crumbled in the center.

"Hahaha! That was a good one, just taking the blow and pushing on, you can survive more than I thought." As she speaks, she makes a deer shadow puppet without standing up first.

Now that Malevolent Shrine is gone, she's safe to use shikigami again, and she chooses Round Deer, a large, towering deer creature specialized in using positive energy. It begins utilizing Reverse Cursed Technique in conjunction with Nakya's own, expediting the process. The equivalent to muscles and bones within her puppet body mending, and the additional hands and arms around her being replaced by new ones.

Expansion of space huh? If my composition and constitution were more normal, that would have been disasterous. She's also shown cmpression of space, nuclear fusion, the carrying of force over distance without any loss, the amplification of force in a direction with a palm strike. Is it control of physics? That still doesn't explain the energy she was using before or how she saw Cleave and Dismantle, that must be seperate then.

Nakya simply sits there letting the healing work, not attacking this time, assuming she had time since Aster also likely had to heal.

As Malevolent Shrine falls apart, Aster grins, her mouth full of sharp teeth.

"And for a puppet, your body is quite durable!" she exclaims as the bright aura around her subsides a little. After quickly determining that the deer shikigami was a healer, she quickly grows back her missing body parts, though the damage to her orb remained. Now being back to nearly the same physical condition she was in before the black sphere hit her, Aster waits for Nakya to make a move.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

"I don't know what those three names means, but I guess they're important",commented Vidarr.

"What do you want to show me next?"
"Hiroshima and Nagasaki were areas of Japan that were laid waste to at the end of a war years ago..." La Diosa said, "The fact that these trees survived makes them even more beautiful~"

La Diosa smiled and flew off, still holding Vidarr's hand.

"La Boca. This is an area where you can really begin to see how people live..." She said, pointing to the livelihood of the area, "Why don't we stop by a bar? Like I said, I wanted to expand your palette beyond just mead~"

As Malevolent Shrine falls apart, Aster grins, her mouth full of sharp teeth.

"And for a puppet, your body is quite durable!" she exclaims as the bright aura around her subsides a little. After quickly determining that the deer shikigami was a healer, she quickly grows back her missing body parts, though the damage to her orb remained. Now being back to nearly the same physical condition she was in before the black sphere hit her, Aster waits for Nakya to make a move.
"It was made to be a perfect replica of my body so that's to be expected." Nakya responds with a grin, placing a hand on the deer shikigami which had healed her, before it poofs away into shadows.

It seems like that orb may be a core, it doesn't seem able to heal, in that case there is a clear target.

Her rightmost arm raises its blade into the air, calling down multiple orbs of lightning around the area Aster and Nakya were fighting in. Each orb emits a radius of constant electric energy, and begins closing in steadily, to tighten the available area. Meanwhile the three left puppet arms begin rapidly shooting off Cleaves aimed at Aster's orb.

"Going for my core, eh? Too bad for you then that..." Aster confidently rushes forward, meeting Nakya head-on. She ducks and weaves through the slashes, blocks and deflects them, and manoeuvres her body in such a way that any damage she does take is in a non-vital area.

"...I'm starting to get the hang of this!" she had seen through Nakya's rhythm for Dismantle and Cleave. It was incomplete, based on what Nakya had shown so far.

Still it's proving itself useful now that she has gotten close to the Indonesian Warlord without issue. Aster swings her right claw and a wave of Shinsoo is sent out. If anyone got caught in it, several claws of energy would appear from thin air and rip them apart.

@WHYNAUT

Its then, that the wheel above her head turns again finally, and falls off her head.

"With this treasure I summon"

As the Shinsoo wave approaches, from the ground where the wheel fell a towering, pale, imposing creature emerges. It's right hand has a sword protruding from it, there are four wings on its face instead of eyes, the wheel that was above Nakya can be seen on its back now. The Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga, the strongest of the Ten Shadows shikigami emerges from the ground, slashing at the Shinsoo wave and canceling it completely before it could create the claws, as it does so, Aster can see it grin at her.

Having let Mahoraga deal with the attack, Nakya unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi, with a diagonal swing towards her right and down, an instantaneous series of slashes fill the radius around herself and Aster, deftly avoiding Mahoraga as space itself is torn to pieces from the cuts, before a large explosion of electro energy floods the area as well.

The United Arab Emitares fall under the Elden King's domain, the country squiflty taken over, then followed by Oman being took.

Next up, Yemen would be the target of conquest.

@WHYNAUT

Its then, that the wheel above her head turns again finally, and falls off her head.

"With this treasure I summon"

As the Shinsoo wave approaches, from the ground where the wheel fell a towering, pale, imposing creature emerges. It's right hand has a sword protruding from it, there are four wings on its face instead of eyes, the wheel that was above Nakya can be seen on its back now. The Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga, the strongest of the Ten Shadows shikigami emerges from the ground, slashing at the Shinsoo wave and canceling it completely before it could create the claws, as it does so, Aster can see it grin at her.

Having let Mahoraga deal with the attack, Nakya unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi, with a diagonal swing towards her right and down, an instantaneous series of slashes fill the radius around herself and Aster, deftly avoiding Mahoraga as space itself is torn to pieces from the cuts, before a large explosion of electro energy floods the area as well.

Aster converted all her forward momentum into flying straight into the air, just barely fast enough to lose only her right foot.

"So that's who the wheel truly belonged to. It nullified my Shinsoo wave... She would've summoned it earlier if it could do that from the start. The wheel's turning wasn't some kind of countdown either, its movements were too sporadic. It turned a few times when my attacks landed on Nakya, which were primarily Shinsoo waves..." she quickly analyzes the situation, trying to figure out how exactly Mahoraga neutralized her attack.

As a test, Aster swings her arm, sending out three incredibly fast, burning Shinsoo slashes at the hulking shikigami. At the same time she uses External Transformation to send her serpentine creature at Nakya with greater force than before.

Aster converted all her forward momentum into flying straight into the air, just barely fast enough to lose only her right foot.

"So that's who the wheel truly belonged to. It nullified my Shinsoo wave... She would've summoned it earlier if it could do that from the start. The wheel's turning wasn't some kind of countdown either, its movements were too sporadic. It turned a few times when my attacks landed on Nakya, which were primarily Shinsoo waves..." she quickly analyzes the situation, trying to figure out how exactly Mahoraga neutralized her attack.

As a test, Aster swings her arm, sending out three incredibly fast, burning Shinsoo slashes at the hulking shikigami. At the same time she uses External Transformation to send her serpentine creature at Nakya with greater force than before.
Good maneuverability, I'll need to try harder to catch her with that then.

Mahoraga bats away two of the slashes, dispersing them, but it seems to allow the last one to hit it. As that happens, its wheel spins again, and any injuries it should have had are nonexistent. It quickly charges, trying to swing on Aster with the blade on its arm.

As the serpent approaches Nakya, she makes another handsign, and this time hundreds, possibly thousands of rabbits emerge in a burst around her, completely blocking any sight of her as she sinks into her shadow to avoid it.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Mh, I find myself a bit hungry so I'll certainly enjoy an adequate feast"
La Diosa smiles, taking Vidarr to a restaurant known as Encuentro Nativo.

"I don't know how familiar you are with this cuisine, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it~" La Diosa said, "Let's see... Chorizo seems like something you'd like, morcilla sounds like something you'd like... Or do you want to just pick something random and see if you like it or not?"

A big, wicked grin grows on Romulus’s face. She seems just about to burst with joy.

“Hehe…Don’t worry…I always keep it under control. Follow me~”

Romulus holds Maria’s hand and drags her towards an elevator located at the corner of the room. She presses the Ground Floor button. You hear MAIDCORE blare loudly in the speakers.

The elevator dings as it reaches its last stop. You see a massive black room with a surveillance system of the entire world.

“Apparently, Santa’s got his ways on spying children. Pretty creepy, huh? Well I’m gonna have you look at everyone’s dreams and manifest their greatest desires into that pile of firearms in the corner using a CHARGE! That way, everyone gets a gun personally designed for them and that can do anything they want, no matter how nonsensical…”

She opens a portal to every household on Earth, and looks at Maria.

“Ready when you are~”

"Santa uses cameras?" Maria raised an eyebrow. "I always thought he was more the 'all-knowing' type, not... I mean, why would... never mind, that's just a whole bundle of weird. How did he even manage to set those up?"

Surveying the colossal surveillance, she sighed.
"Okay, I'll give it a shot, but... considering it's for everyone on Earth and I've never attempted anything remotely close to this. This... this is going to take forever, isn't it?"

La Diosa smiles, taking Vidarr to a restaurant known as Encuentro Nativo.

"I don't know how familiar you are with this cuisine, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it~" La Diosa said, "Let's see... Chorizo seems like something you'd like, morcilla sounds like something you'd like... Or do you want to just pick something random and see if you like it or not?"
"Surprise me", he said with a smirk.

I gazed at the sky above.

Was it enough?

Hah.

It was never enough.

I've peered into the future.

Yet-

[All charges used]

Through countless multiverse, I marked one. Beautiful it was.

Qi, mana, and essence coalesced into me as I ascend through the heaven.

The sky crack.

The earth rumbled.

All that fall under my rule, their land and people disappear from the face of this earth.

Space ripped apart, its fabric twisted and fold.

As I know that they will be safer there.

My body crumbled. My soul, my mana, my qi all dispersed. Desire taken back into the Aeon.

-Yet

My will shall persist for eternity.

For I am-

-Eternal.

"Santa uses cameras?" Maria raised an eyebrow. "I always thought he was more the 'all-knowing' type, not... I mean, why would... never mind, that's just a whole bundle of weird. How did he even manage to set those up?"

Surveying the colossal surveillance, she sighed.
"Okay, I'll give it a shot, but... considering it's for everyone on Earth and I've never attempted anything remotely close to this. This... this is going to take forever, isn't it?"
Romulus rubs her hands in excitement.

“Ho! Ho! Ho! The holiday begins….Although, like I said earlier, just use a charge to speed stuff up. While you’re doing this, Imma’ start up the sled!”

She quickly pulls out Santa’s Sled from the back of the room. Afterwards, you smell a horrible, hellish scent of sulphur enter the room. Romulus has opened a portal and brought over reindeer from the very depths of hell. She ties them to the sled.

“Right! These bad boys will be our ride! I’ll just sit on the sled and wait for ya to be done.”

Good maneuverability, I'll need to try harder to catch her with that then.

Mahoraga bats away two of the slashes, dispersing them, but it seems to allow the last one to hit it. As that happens, its wheel spins again, and any injuries it should have had are nonexistent. It quickly charges, trying to swing on Aster with the blade on its arm.

As the serpent approaches Nakya, she makes another handsign, and this time hundreds, possibly thousands of rabbits emerge in a burst around her, completely blocking any sight of her as she sinks into her shadow to avoid it.

"That confirms it. It adapts through exposure. I wonder what its limits are...but I should play it a little safer in this case and take it out in one shot. Nakya probably anticipates this though..."

Aster grabs the shikigami's wrist and uses Ryu to twist it clean off, grinning back at its winged face.

"Hm, good thing this monster is weaker than you." she says as the serpent pulverizes dozens of the rabbits upon impact. She throws Mahoraga away, flying upwards and chanting: "By my true name, Lambda, I swear to prune the flowers in this garden."

"That confirms it. It adapts through exposure. I wonder what its limits are...but I should play it a little safer in this case and take it out in one shot. Nakya probably anticipates this though..."

Aster grabs the shikigami's wrist and uses Ryu to twist it clean off, grinning back at its winged face.

"Hm, good thing this monster is weaker than you." she says as the serpent pulverizes dozens of the rabbits upon impact. She throws Mahoraga away, flying upwards and chanting: "By my true name, Lambda, I swear to prune the flowers in this garden."
"It may be weaker, but its ability is pretty useful, so its a worth while tradeoff." Nakya says as she pops back out, using Mahoraga's shadow this time.

She's recognized that Mahoraga is weaker, she likely intends to destroy it as quickly as possible. I can't use the full size Malevolent Shrine so long as Mahoraga is this close, however I could just enclose it in a barrier if needed. Is her chant there just a normal declaration, or is it part of some ability she's readying?

Rather than do that however, she gets Mahoraga behind her, and attacks. Sending out multiple waves of Cleave and Dismantle using her additional arms, amidst lightning bolts from the vajra in one of them, in an attempt to throw off the dodge timing.

Her sword arm is raised as electro energy surges within the blade, growing larger and brighter, meanwhile her main two arms are placed into the same handsign as when she used her domain expansion before, although she doesn't call it out or manifest it.

"It may be weaker, but its ability is pretty useful, so its a worth while tradeoff." Nakya says as she pops back out, using Mahoraga's shadow this time.

She's recognized that Mahoraga is weaker, she likely intends to destroy it as quickly as possible. I can't use the full size Malevolent Shrine so long as Mahoraga is this close, however I could just enclose it in a barrier if needed. Is her chant there just a normal declaration, or is it part of some ability she's readying?

Rather than do that however, she gets Mahoraga behind her, and attacks. Sending out multiple waves of Cleave and Dismantle using her additional arms, amidst lightning bolts from the vajra in one of them, in an attempt to throw off the dodge timing.

Her sword arm is raised as electro energy surges within the blade, growing larger and brighter, meanwhile her main two arms are placed into the same handsign as when she used her domain expansion before, although she doesn't call it out or manifest it.

"She must think I plan on avoiding her attacks. If it's Nakya herself, adaptation isn't an issue."

Aster grows a second pair of arms and cancels out all the slashes coming at her with her own. Meanwhile the lightning is blocked by a Shinsoo barrier, formed by the serpent.

"Winnowing, separating the grain from the chaff, the spirit from its corporeal prison." she continues her chant. Aster's aura becomes even more powerful, though it's unclear whether it's in response to Nakya's hand signs, due to her chant, or because of something else.

"She must think I plan on avoiding her attacks. If it's Nakya herself, adaptation isn't an issue."

Aster grows a second pair of arms and cancels out all the slashes coming at her with her own. Meanwhile the lightning is blocked by a Shinsoo barrier, formed by the serpent.

"Winnowing, separating the grain from the chaff, the spirit from its corporeal prison." she continues her chant. Aster's aura becomes even more powerful, though it's unclear whether it's in response to Nakya's hand signs, due to her chant, or because of something else.
So just average attacks won't work now, and the power of whatever she's going to unleash is higher than previous things, if she was able to kill Zlata that easily, its certainly dangerous. Just the slash may not be enough, putting aside the potential to dodge it, they may just have some way to block it, in that case I'll deploy a domain again. Best case scenario, it stops whatever she's preparing as she goes to destroy the shrine again, worst case, I'm within the domain as she unleashes it.

Mahoraga charges in, before disappearing, vanishing as he was unsummoned, in exchange, the wheel simply appears above Nakya's head again. She then lets loose the slash she had built up, another form of the Musou no Hitotachi, the same she had used on Deimos. It was a slash from a massive blade composed of lightning, an immense amount of energy poured off of it, the blast of energy loosed from it giving it enough length and width to essentially become a laser beam that crosses hundreds of kilometers, annihilating all in its path with the electro energy within.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine"

At the same time, round two of the domain begins. It is enclosed without a barrier again as Mahoraga has been dispelled and she doesn't have to worry about it. Once again all within range are diced finely, in addition to the enhancement to her power from being within it.

"Surprise me", he said with a smirk.
"I want 6 orders of beef tenderloin for my special guest, and an order of vegetable risotto and chorizo," She said, "And seeing as he is a guest I brought, give him your strongest cocktail~"

"That should be enough for you, right, darling?" The Goddess asked him.

So just average attacks won't work now, and the power of whatever she's going to unleash is higher than previous things, if she was able to kill Zlata that easily, its certainly dangerous. Just the slash may not be enough, putting aside the potential to dodge it, they may just have some way to block it, in that case I'll deploy a domain again. Best case scenario, it stops whatever she's preparing as she goes to destroy the shrine again, worst case, I'm within the domain as she unleashes it.

Mahoraga charges in, before disappearing, vanishing as he was unsummoned, in exchange, the wheel simply appears above Nakya's head again. She then lets loose the slash she had built up, another form of the Musou no Hitotachi, the same she had used on Deimos. It was a slash from a massive blade composed of lightning, an immense amount of energy poured off of it, the blast of energy loosed from it giving it enough length and width to essentially become a laser beam that crosses hundreds of kilometers, annihilating all in its path with the electro energy within.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine"

At the same time, round two of the domain begins. It is enclosed without a barrier again as Mahoraga has been dispelled and she doesn't have to worry about it. Once again all within range are diced finely, in addition to the enhancement to her power from being within it.

"It disappeared? So she has transferred the process of adaptation back to herself." Aster thinks, right before Nakya launches her two-pronged attack.

Sensing that the incoming blast was powerful enough to deal considerable damage to her core, she turns her two right arms into blades, pouring a lot of aura into them and meeting the attack head-on. Aster starts cutting through Nakya's slash, closing part of the distance between them, but when electro energy subsides, both of her bladed arms are gone. Not getting a chance to heal quickly, she's then trapped within the barrier of Malevolent Shrine and assaulted by slashes again.

"I tend to this garden with but one blade." Aster continues her chant as she gathers aura into her upper left arm for use of another Nen ability.

Pangu's Axe (Separator of Heaven and Earth)

The aura she gathered turns is transmuted into a divide in space, similar to a portal. Aster swings her arm, stretching her aura into a whip-like form and attempting to cut Nakya and the shrine with it. As it cuts through it, the 'whip' becomes thinner and smaller. Since this attack doesn't actually damage targets, only spatially separating their parts, Aster wasn't sure whether this would actually destabilize the domain.

Last edited:
"It disappeared? So she has transferred the process of adaptation back to herself." Aster thinks, right before Nakya launches her two-pronged attack.

Sensing that the incoming blast was powerful enough to deal considerable damage to her core, she turns her two right arms into blades, pouring a lot of aura into them and meeting the attack head-on. Aster starts cutting through Nakya's slash, closing part of the distance between them, but when electro energy subsides, both of her bladed arms are gone. Not getting a chance to heal quickly, she's then trapped within the barrier of Malevolent Shrine and assaulted by slashes again.

"I tend to this garden with but one blade." Aster continues her chant as she gathers aura into her upper left arm for use of another Nen ability.

Pangu's Axe (Separator of Heaven and Earth)

The aura she gathered turns is transmuted into a divide in space, similar to a portal. Aster swings her arm, stretching her aura into a whip-like form and attempting to cut Nakya and the shrine with it. As it cuts through it, the 'whip' becomes thinner and smaller. Since this attack doesn't actually damage targets, only spatially separating their parts, Aster wasn't sure whether this would actually destabilize the domain.
Nakya watches the incoming "whip", observing its effects on space as it approaches and begins going through the shrine on its way towards her.

Spatial cutting now? Getting hit by that can produce several complications, but I can't exactly block it.

She goes upwards in an effort to avoid losing too much of her body to the whip, but still is hit, losing her legs to the spatial separation, and her right some of her left puppet arms are sliced in two, losing her her sword and some of the extra arms. The shrine now split in two, doesn't collapse the same way it did when met with the red light earlier, however nonetheless it does disappear, the constant slashes ceasing.

That's an odd feeling. But I can use this in my own way.

Split from her lower body, and just levitating above the lower two hands which were still making the handsigns for Dismantle and Cleave, rather than even test if she could fix this, Nakya takes aim at the core and swipes from right to left.

[1 charge used]

A slash attack identical to her others is loosed, massive due to the enhancements from the chanting, revealing her cards and handsigns, but otherwise seemingly the same. However, the target was not Aster, rather the target of the slash was the world itself. The very space Aster existed in was what she was slashing, if someone did that, it only stood to reason that everything within that space could be sliced as well. It was something she thought of during her extended training session vs Mahoraga, or her fight against Deimos.

If an opponent is durable against slashes or able to counter them, it's still a different story when met with a blade that rends space like her Musou Isshin, in such a case the only course of action is to not be hit, so she need only make her cursed technique that blade.

Nakya watches the incoming "whip", observing its effects on space as it approaches and begins going through the shrine on its way towards her.

Spatial cutting now? Getting hit by that can produce several complications, but I can't exactly block it.

She goes upwards in an effort to avoid losing too much of her body to the whip, but still is hit, losing her legs to the spatial separation, and her right some of her left puppet arms are sliced in two, losing her her sword and some of the extra arms. The shrine now split in two, doesn't collapse the same way it did when met with the red light earlier, however nonetheless it does disappear, the constant slashes ceasing.

That's an odd feeling. But I can use this in my own way.

Split from her lower body, and just levitating above the lower two hands which were still making the handsigns for Dismantle and Cleave, rather than even test if she could fix this, Nakya takes aim at the core and swipes from right to left.

[1 charge used]

A slash attack identical to her others is loosed, massive due to the enhancements from the chanting, revealing her cards and handsigns, but otherwise seemingly the same. However, the target was not Aster, rather the target of the slash was the world itself. The very space Aster existed in was what she was slashing, if someone did that, it only stood to reason that everything within that space could be sliced as well. It was something she thought of during her extended training session vs Mahoraga, or her fight against Deimos.

If an opponent is durable against slashes or able to counter them, it's still a different story when met with a blade that rends space like her Musou Isshin, in such a case the only course of action is to not be hit, so she need only make her cursed technique that blade.

Aster is caught off-guard and her attempt at evading lags behind.

"She gave space-dissecting properties to one of her usual slashes?!"

Her lower left hand is severed and half of her core broken off, scattering in the winds. Aster keels over at severe hit she just took.

"Hah, that one actually hurt." She stands up straight again, only her orb remains damaged. Smoke and dust from the destruction caused by Nakya's immense blast of electro energy waft behind Aster. She swings two of her four arms again sending over a dozen of her usual Sirius-imbued Shinsoo slashes at her opponent. Although they're still powerful, the attack seems a bit lazy this time. That is because Aster is focused on the sky, holding her upper arms out to it.

"To think I'd actually need to use this."

Aster is caught off-guard and her attempt at evading lags behind.

"She gave space-dissecting properties to one of her usual slashes?!"

Her lower left hand is severed and half of her core broken off, scattering in the winds. Aster keels over at severe hit she just took.

"Hah, that one actually hurt." She stands up straight again, only her orb remains damaged. Smoke and dust from the destruction caused by Nakya's immense blast of electro energy waft behind Aster. She swings two of her four arms again sending over a dozen of her usual Sirius-imbued Shinsoo slashes at her opponent. Although they're still powerful, the attack seems a bit lazy this time. That is because Aster is focused on the sky, holding her upper arms out to it.

"To think I'd actually need to use this."
Again the wheel falls, and Mahoraga emerges to deal with the slashes for Nakya, swinging into some and just taking the other hits for Nakya, the wheel quickly turning and healing it, before it charges towards Aster.

"I shall perform this blow as a gift to you."

The hands that were underneath Nakya grow and wrap around her, causing her to vanish in a burst of electricity. The sky then tears, space shattering to reveal a massive eye shaped starry expanse. From the rift, an arm emerges, another purple puppet arm far larger than all the rest had been, holding a fittingly oversized blade in hand, it pulls it back as it prepares a swing.

An orb of pink flowers appears floating slightly above the ground a bit away from the tear in space, as Nakya's voice rings out from in the void.

"Witness, the final calamity!"

@ZoroNotZolo

The meal went smoothly and after that they went for a flight around the city.

Vidarr sighed slightly, smiling a bit.

"That was nice, thanks ... now we should end this date in a pleasant way I assume", he said, arching an eyebrow.

@ZoroNotZolo

The meal went smoothly and after that they went for a flight around the city.

Vidarr sighed slightly, smiling a bit.

"That was nice, thanks ... now we should end this date in a pleasant way I assume", he said, arching an eyebrow.
"We should."

The Argentinian Goddess snaps her fingers, and music begins to play as choreography from tango dancers soon follow.

"I figured I might as well show you how we dance here~" She said with a smile.

A wave of light washes over the Earth, sweeping up Zlata and Deimos and sending them to some far-off universe to continue their battle. As it encircles the planet, it plucks up other Warlords as well along with their signifiers, banishing them all from this realm.

(Tor, Back, and many others are out of the RP so their territories are up for grabs.)

The following are now neutral:

Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chad, China, Cyprus, Djibouti, Dominica, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Faeroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, Georgia, Greenland, Grenada, Iceland, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, The United Kingdom, Thimpu, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, USA, Uzbekistan, Yaman, Zimbabwe.

Last edited:
The United Arab Emitares fall under the Elden King's domain, the country squiflty taken over, then followed by Oman being took.

Next up, Yemen would be the target of conquest.
Yorsha was about to finish doing this, before then realizing that... shit very much came down.

The sheer massive events, the both of them in fact... world-scale changing events.

It, to put it simply, put Yorsha in an extreme goddamn panic.

The Elden King would as quickly as possible finish the questest of Yemen, before then speedrunning through the plan he had in mind to begin with.

Utilizing his existing territories, which in their sum surround Saudi Arabia entirely, Yorsha performs an extremely rapid series of quick dips into the country, passing through all defences set up by going intangible, and after placing down a singifier teleport with a recall potion into his territory, then teleport again to another location for a signifier.

This would, quite litterally be started and done in a matter of single digit minutes at worst, the country falling under his domain in pretty much relatvielly the blink of an eye,

Next up, and unless something interferes with his actions, he would attempt to proceed his conquest by targetting the small states of palestine , Israel and Lebanon.

All the while, his army would proceed to move back into Iraq to assest back the situation there, and re-establish things.

Back