• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

"Preferably a neutral location in an uninhabited area that we can afford to cause damage to, I will let you choose where and once you have selected I will begin preparing it, if that works for you. I believe you'd be the best choice for contacting the others as well."

"That device is useful, however we should still prepare away from any inhabited areas as the device can be damaged and the Challenger may possess powers allowing it to disrupt the field."

[How many bullets can i fire at once? And, i know throwing them back in time is a bad idea, but could I do it a few seconds in the future?]

"I do, yes." Nicholas says, removing a small disk like projection device from Dimensional Storage.

"This will show the locations of any of the other powered individuals to you." He says, handing Andrew the device.

Kyouka looks over the Koh-I-Noor and analyses it as best she can, looking through various blueprints of different machines mentally along with running through methods of using the piece of Eden she now possessed.

Interesting. She thinks as she puts the gem away

I'm able to remain lucid despite most of my surroundings turning into screaming heads.

"Well, I'm off to see what this place looks like outside of the massive weapons factory."

I run off.

After Nicholas hands over the device to Andrew, he approaches Kyouka.

"I wanted to speak with you about something, preferably somewhere where we cannot be listened in to, you have access to such a location, right? Or should we use the Speed Force again?" He asks.

Hueco Mundo Nicholas begins constructing facilities of his own in unoccupied areas, some floating above the ones created by Tiro so as to use space more efficiently.

[By the way Crusade, Yobo said you could fire 10 bullets and the answer to the second question was yes]

Edwellken said:
"Hmm..."
I want to perform some more experiments but I'm going to have Ramesses declare us as an empire soon.

"Jonathan, I have other hideouts in China and Brazil. Can you upgrade the labs and equipment there like you have here? And see if you can reverse engineer the technology that Crunkledunk and Nicholas have made available to the public or is otherwise easily accessible. Scarlet, you can either go with Jonathan to assist him or find some other way to make yourself useful."

If there's nothing else, I go to meet Ramesses to prepare.

[Gonna be gone for a bit again.]
Scarlet sends two clones to help out in China and Brazil [Drite and Overlord have control of these]. Main Scarlet stays behind to talk to Sapheram.

"Hmm.... you're a curious little cherry blossom, with that hair of yours. I wouldn't mind spending some more time with you, if you're okay with that...."

"Oh, yes in fact I do." Kyouka responds, opening a hole to the imaginary number space.

"Come on, let's talk." She says, stepping inside, the portal closing when Nicholas entered as well

Nicholas also steps inside the portal.

"Well, the topic was regarding sharing powers, I thought I could give you something as well just as you gave that letter to me, as it stands I have the ability to grant the Speed Force to others, although spreading out that power too much can cause me to grow slower, giving it to only one person would cause no such loss however." He explains.

"I can see why you didn't want to talk about it infront of the others then. So how would you go about granting that power to someone?"

"Well, it is quite simple." He says, placing his hand on Kyouka's shoulder.

Lightning flows from Nicholas' body to Kyouka's, endowing her with the powers of the Speed Force, Kyouka would feel faster than ever before, her mind would allow for far better processing speed along with other abilities.

"It's done." He states.

Wow that was much easier than I'd have imagined.

"Thank you." Kyouka says and then reaches into her storage

"Did you want to take a look at the things I recieved from Eike and Crunkledunk? I figured you would be interested in them, maybe it could give you something to do if you got bored." She asks, presenting the gun and gem

"Those would indeed be quite useful to examine, thank you." Nicholas says, taking the gem and gun and placing them in his own Dimensional Storage.

"So, is there anything you want to talk about here? I assume you heard the plan with Andrew."

"I did, I don't know how willing Layla will be to join us. Those in her group however, likely would be willing to ally themselves with us over a common threat. Other than that I believe the plan could work." Kyouka responds before thinking a bit

"You know, from what I've seen, Layla doesn't exactly like Andrew. Actually, maybe she does, but either way, she seems to act as if she dislikes him. Is it really the best idea to have him ask for her assistance?"

"She's more likely to listen to him than me. I don't want them to join as much as realize the Challengers are a threat to us all and need to be dealt with and that the best way to do this is by working together. You might also be able to talk to her, I don't believe you've done anything to make her dislike you." Nicholas explains.

"I've been working on a few weapons to help deal with the Challengers, one such thing being a gun that can merge objects and even living beings, or transfer properties from one thing to another, another is a weapon that drains energy from the body directly, converting it back into an attack." He explains further.

"But that's not relevant now, what matters is them realizing this is a threat we all have to deal with." He continues.

Somewhere in a facility in deep space, robotic copies are inspecting and analyzing a carefully contained bit of sludge from the creature that laid waste to Las Vegas.

Jonathan has finished upgrading the technology in China, as well as leaving several improved robots to protect it, each containing healing nanotech that can regenerate them from near complete destruction. He has now moved on to Brazil.

"You're right, the Challengers are a big threat and it would benefit us if everyone realized this. Maybe I should try to talk to her, she hopefully has no disdain for me." Kyouka agrees

"Interesting inventions though, those will no doubt be useful." She says

"Anyway, have you made any progress looking into that thing that blew up Vegas?"

The China duplicate immidatly departs towards the base, using Flash to arrive there more quickly, thought she does make a few quick pauses along the way to admire the enviroment.

One there, the clone of Scarlet starts using her abilities to upgrade the technology and defences already present, while she begins making plans to further enhance the base by setting up a Territory around it

WHYNAUT said:
"Hmmmm. Well in that case could you show me around the base?" he asks.
"Anything you want. It's a bit cliche, but it feels nice just to be with you..... I hope you like what you see....."

Scarlet shows him around, using her Era Observation to see the entirety of the base just in case she missed anything.

@drite

Black Lady...

"It'll be in the Amazon Rainforest." I give the clone directions to the underground hideout.

The Amazon base is also a series of underground chambers and tunnels beneath the rainforest.

@Exodus

The Egypt base is a series of underground chambers and tunnels directly connecting to the Temple of Kings. All of the hideouts share similarities to Orochimaru's with underground labs and such. All have Rise (Undead) wandering in and/or around them in some capacity, and each has at least one clone of Layla.

@Over

The China Base is built into the side of a mountain near Xiangxi, and connects to the sewer system in some places.

@Ed

"Thank you Black Lady, i will arrive in said destination in no time"

After saying that, the clone dashes in direction to Amazon in high speeds, reaching the secret lab in no time

"By the way, you never said who you were a fusion of. Sorry if I'm being pushy and asking about a sensitive subject. I've just never before encountered a stable complete fusion, especially not one of three persons." Sapheram says as he begins walking to the Temple of Kings.

Scarlet giggles a bit.

"I'm glad you think I'm stable, but I don't know how true that is. As for the parts of me you want to know about, Amy was one of the people who worked in this base, and Ruby and Dilma were a couple who were travelling together. They all were people brought here and given powers. And, well, here I am now."

The clone of Scarlet finishes upgrading the base, even the walls being made better, rendered more durable thanks to them being implanted with pieces of the Great Wall of China.

"Now that upgrading it's out of the way, time for the new stuff."

The duplicate thinks out loud.

Then, she begins praparing her territory, to turn the base in to a "Temple", so it may be more secure.

In the meanwhile, she creates dozens of Mist Flame dupes of herself, which wear long white kimonos to differenciate them from the "original", and sends them sneaking around Asia to gather stuff, with them being nigh-undetactable thanks their Stealth Mastery and having replications of Nicholas' camuflage devices.

"I have examined the sludge produced by the entity in Las Vegas, the sludge was produced through multiple levels of manipulation, one of which was transmutation, the sludge wasn't simply changed but rather granted form, I detected traces of both "red" and "blue" power within it, the Challenger we faced before only possessed "blue" power." Nicholas explains to Kyouka.

"As for the inventions, I can produce anything you request and grant you access to it."

Jonathan gets to work upgrading the tech of the Brazil base, he creates several robots similar to before, bestows the base with high level detection systems and creates turrets that can fire matter dissolving beams.

"Interesting, so this thing had powers from both entities then. The red one that summoned us and kept us in Atlanta, and the blue one that powered the last Challenger."

I wonder if it will appear again soon.

"I might have to take you up on that offer sometime. Anyway, did you want to head back now?"

Back