• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

"Interesting. These three are in the same place but at different places."

Something tells me I should go figure out whats going on there

I fly over to intercept the Brazil location and see Scarlet's clone

"Well, this isn't what I was expecting. Mind if I speak to you for a bit?"

"Very well."

Kyouka opens a path from the imaginary number space back to the Garden and steps through, setting it to close when Nicholas crossed as well.

The drugs wear off, finally.

"Man, that was an- oh ****, hold on-" coughcough "There we go. What was i doing again?"

"I have already prepared weapons for when Andrew chooses the location and have already begun studying the two things you gave me. Do you require anything from me?" Nicholas asks Kyouka upon returning to the Garden.

"Well, not particularly at this moment, I was actually going to check out the Soul Society, I have a few things I need to grab from there." Kyouka responds

"Well actually, now that you ask, I'd appreciate something that could force two fused things to separate, if you have one."

[It'd show all of them being in one place but also in 3 places at once actually]

[ what's the three places at once bit supposed to mean? ]

"Of course, just as I made a device to merge things, I also made a device to do the opposite." Nicholas says, removing from dimensional storage a device that resembled a gun that could be worn on one's arm.

"Just point it at the target and press the button, there is no projectile, it merely needs to detect something." He explains, handing the device to Kyouka.

I'm bored again.

I get up from the ground and dust myself off before traveling through dimensions once more and reappearing in front of Layla.

"Hey, I'm back from my walk."

Wasn't really that much of a walk per say, but hey, it fulfilled its purpose.

You know what

I will do Pataphysics shit.

I press every single button i can find.

Hey b&*/%s, Crimson here. I transcend the concept of post limit. Bow to me, insects.

I quickly read the city of Hueco Mundo itself. While I'm there, I read through the memories of most people I meet to try and discern what the situation used to be. It seems that a "Tier Harribel" and "Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez" are important around here.

Existing in both discord and this is a sort of weird omnipresence.

Time is kind of stopped for the PCs right now. I wonder how i should have Tiro react to this.

Phoenix has said "C r i m s o n" at least 3 times in the last 20 minutes. Make sure to have your pcs tease Nic as hard a they can.

Phoenix is adorable btw, i want him as my pet

I wonder if i can send screenshots from discord to here. I mean, sure, pataphysical bs, but isn't that a 1-A distance? Hmmmm.

Back