• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

"Maybe. I think I'll go get something to eat. I haven't eaten in a while."

Oh right, she's still here.....

"Sarah, do you mind staying in the garden for a bit?"

She shakes her head

"Alright."

I leave the garden and fly out to find a place to eat at.

"Well, these devices are what's keeping this place stable, so best not to tamper with it much." Hueco Mundo Nicholas says, analyzing the device for himself.

The Real Nicholas approaches Kyouka [Who is trapped in RP Limbo]

"There's something else I want to discuss once you're done with this." He says.

Jonathan just continues tinkering, he doesn't pay the visitor much mind.

"Ok. This should be done soon, the letters have been given and we're just finishing up now." Kyouka responds [She is trapped by CIS via not giving herself V]

"Oh, hey Eike."

I finish making a blueprint for a Anti-Memetic beach, however, i burn it to ashes.

"What do you want."

"Hmm..."

I want to perform some more experiments but I'm going to have Ramesses declare us as an empire soon.

"Jonathan, I have other hideouts in China and Brazil. Can you upgrade the labs and equipment there like you have here? And see if you can reverse engineer the technology that Crunkledunk and Nicholas have made available to the public or is otherwise easily accessible. Scarlet, you can either go with Jonathan to assist him or find some other way to make yourself useful."

If there's nothing else, I go to meet Ramesses to prepare.

[Gonna be gone for a bit again.]

I spend a moment just staring at him, somewhat concerned at the burning of some rather intricate-looking plans.

"I'm mostly here to see what the fuss is all about."

Hueco Mundo Nicholas returns to Tiro for now.

Real Nicholas waits to escape RP Limbo for Kyouka to finish the deal.

"Certainly. Most of the tech is made to be rather simple to mass produce, so I can certainly make you more of that. Assistance would be appreciated. I will be going to China first so if you decide to join, that will be where to find me." Jonathan answers before vanishing, teleporting to some locations to gather the tech before appearing in Layla's base in China. He quickly begins working on upgrading the existing technology and reverse engineering what he got from publicly available technology.

"You could feel the unbalance in the soul flow, yes?"

I drawn a sigil and create blue fire on a lamp. It looks cool, i should sell that.

"I've just been brainstorming things recently. This was mostly an experiment, though it has proven to be useful."

"Yes. Although, considering what I've picked up on the way here, this place should've already collided with conventional earth. Regardless, what have you been brainstorming? If this was just the equivalent of a thought experiment, I'd hazard to think what you could do if you really tried.

Also why are you talking in blue?"

Hmmm. I'm bored.

"I'm going to go for a walk, Layla."

I turn to the shadows and walk through them, ending up in a different dimension.

Oh, how interesting. Robots and soul monsters duking it out in a giant desert world. I want to do something a bit more strenuous than just watching this time however.

I look up towards the moon.

I think I'll tear it down.

I fly over to the moon without a second passing and land on the surface. I look around for a bit.

Huh, this place is pretty empty. Well, whatever, I didn't come here to find new life.

I stretch before getting into a stance, my black aura building up around me. Numerous arms of darkness grow from my back and sides, each having several spikes around them. I start cutting out chunks the size of Rocky mountain ranges out of the moon and throwing them into the air before pulverizing them with energy blasts. I do this for a while before stopping due to running out of moon.

"That was refreshing."

I smile.

"My memories are quite messed up, which comes from either a series of unfortunate coincidences or a conspiracy against me. Regardless, they are alive, and they are more than just a little dangerous an-"

I sneeze.

"...and i felt the need to do something about it. Also, magic."

".................."

"You are saying that your memories are alive, and that you talk in blue because "magic"......

I want whatever you are on."

I find a nice sandwich place and buy myself a BLT using some money. Well, technically, I asked for it and they gave it to me for free. Having charisma is nice (though Fujin broadcasting everyone being powered is probably also scaring them into it). It's definitely one of the best things I've ever tasted. I sit down on a bench and begin to ponder my life.

Alright, I've been putting this off for a bit because I didn't want to think about it, but it's time to look at my situation objectively. I'm in another world I know very little about, with no one to go back to and powers that barely seem real. Pretty bittersweet. My only friends are a scientist who may be insane, a giant bird reporter who is definitely insane, and a sorceress who is trying to be insane. On top of all that, I'm not sure I can handle the stress of anyone relying on me, and my life is possibly in danger because of some Challengers. I don't know what my goals are or how I should do what I need to do. I feel pretty alone right now.

It's times like these where you wish a sandwich would last forever.......

I throw out my trash. If nothing else, it's better not to litter.

I guess I just need tio take it one step at a time. These Challengers though.....

I get a bright idea, and move back to Nicholas' lab as quickly as possible.

"Nicholas, how much information do we have on the Challengers?"

I give Eike a container, with dose much higher than what a normal human can take, but he'll live. I take another one.

"Cheers."

I down it in one gulp. Why does everything have eyes now?

"Thank you for your patronage. Hope you can deal with the consequences of having two schrifts."

"This development might start making me feel OK again at the very least. I'm going to my planet to sleep though at the moment" Crunkledunk teleports you one of his planets and goes to sleep

Insert wide eye shots of Tiro, as he goes on a trip about his guns gaining life and becoming eldritch abominations

"Well, we know that the Challengers appear to take on human hosts and that it takes time for their power to fully develop in those bodies, they seem to represent a specific trait and are empowered in ways similar to us." Nicholas explains to Andrew.

Hueco Mundo Nicholas watches the Eike and Tiro go on a drug trip.

Jonathan has produced a large amount of healing nanites as well as built some robots similar in function to those created by Crunkledunk.

"So, if theres any right now, they're probably biding their time somewhere in order to gain power, so its a good idea to try and stop them before that, right?"

"Yes, though they can exit their human host and fight even if they have not developed the full extent of their power."

"Well, I have a power that might be able to let me forcibly bring one here so we can kill it? Would you be fine with that?"

"Those Alpha Bullets of yours. I would prefer we consult with the others and stage a planned attack in a location that has been prepared and fortified to deal with a Challenger being summoned within, but the idea itself is not a bad one."

"They will be hesitant to trust us, though I suppose you may be able to ask. The Challengers pose as much, if not more of a threat to them as they do to us, so they may be convinced to work together in this one ordeal. Layla is unlikely to ever work together with Crunkledunk however, so it may be best for him not to be directly involved. You have the full aid of my resources in this should you need them."

Back