• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

I seem to have zoned out. The feeling of Hueco Mundo being ****** sideways probably doesn't help.

"I'll be on my way."

I use Shadow to go to Hueco Mundo and see what the fuss is about.

"That should work. Heads up, may take a while to get used to."

Fujin remembers literally every moment of her life she has forgotten.

"Hmmmm. The only other things I've ever been complimented on are my looks and my music, so no, I don't know... Oh, did I just say that out loud?"

While Kyouka is busy granting powers to Crunkledunk, Nicholas decides to head to Hueco Mundo, rather quickly finding his way to where Tiro is.

"Quite impressive work." He comments.

Another Nicholas goes up to Andrew. "You wanted to help Layla, didn't you? You shouldn't lose your path because of something like this." He says.

WHYNAUT said:
"Hmmmm. The only other things I've ever been complimented on are my looks and my music, so no, I don't know... Oh, did I just say that out loud?"
"Good looks are a understament, Though we can talk all about it later, if you want...."

"You flatter me. But that's not why I came here, what lead me here was curiosity. What are you doing here for example? Well I guess that may be a private matter, so you don't have to tell me."

"Oh lord. Everyone is coming here now. Eike just entered too."

I sigh in blue

"Need me for anything, Nic?"

@Hl3

You see a fuckton of extremely weird, complex factories and departments. And lots of guns.

"Blue, huh? How interesting, I wonder if I could do that." Nicholas thinks for a moment.

"I see you've managed to maintain the stability of this place despite the massive imbalance you have caused, well done. By the way, how is that memory thing going?" He asks.

"It got massively side tracked by the Hollows, but i managed to find some things out."

From the ground, a chair rises, which i sit on.

"Are you familiar with the concept of memes?"

"Uh, yes, what an odd thing to ask, but sure, it seems some of the technology here focuses on those ideas." A chair appears behind Nicholas which he also sits down on.

"I don't think Nic needs to worry about Anti Memes."

I start to duct tape guns into my arm as i explain to Nic.

"Some of this technology here, interestly, is memetic. An idea that spreads. The exact opposite of those exist. They are anti-memetic, an idea that refuses to spread. They are heavy, powerful anomalities, whose main focus is erasing memories and information. And, i think, i may have a anti-memetic creature inside me."

"Ah, so that was the anomaly I detected within you, that would explain it. Do you possess countermeasures for such things or would you like for me to prepare them instead?" Nicholas asks.

I give a smirk.

"I have an entire department dedicated to destroy these things. I'm confidant i can beat it. Although... that doesn't mean i won't ask for your help, it does look incredibely dangerous."

"Well, how about this then." Nicholas says, utilizing The Visionary to produce an exact copy of himself.

"I would appreciate if you shared some of those countermeasures, I will leave one of myself here to aid you." He explains.

The Divine Phoenix said:
While Kyouka is busy granting powers to Crunkledunk, Nicholas decides to head to Hueco Mundo, rather quickly finding his way to where Tiro is.

Another Nicholas goes up to Andrew. "You wanted to help Layla, didn't you? You shouldn't lose your path because of something like this." He says.
Sarah continues to be awkwardly quiet. Expected more energy, but it's better than being screamed at 24/7 by a fan.

"Sorry. It's just..... I haven't been feeling the same lately. I'm just a bit listless."

@WHY

"Just consolidating power, and information, those sorts of things."

I say, phasing in through one of the walls.

"This place is a... safe haven, for those of us who might be seen as 'undesirable' to the idiots in that atrocious floating fortress up above. We grow our own power while also protecting ourselves and each other from everyone else."

Not bad for something I made up on the spot I guess..?

"And who are you?"

Sapheram looks at Layla for a moment. He seems a bit absentminded. Focus returns to his eyses and he extends his hand to Layla for a handshake.

"I'm Ethan. Thanks for welcoming me inside."

@Hl3

You find a Robot Achilles Heel keeping the balance of the soul flow.

@Pheenie

I give Nic a Class Z mnetic.

"Oh christ, what is Eike doing?"

The original Nicholas takes the Class Z mnestic.

"Feels weird." He notes, the original soon heads back to the Garden while the copy remains in Hueco Mundo.

CrusadeGuru said:
The Divine Phoenix said:

Sarah continues to be awkwardly quiet. Expected more energy, but it's better than being screamed at 24/7 by a fan.
"Sorry. It's just..... I haven't been feeling the same lately. I'm just a bit listless."

"Well, as you know I am not really the best with people, if you want I could take a look at your mind and see what's causing it directly. If it's a lack of purpose, I could offer you something to do perhaps?" Lab Nicholas responds to Andrew before the real Nicholas returns.

Sapheram smiles and waves at Silas.

"I'm quite greedy, so I'll try to learn more. I'm really just searching for interesting things and entertainment. And I already know for a fact that things don't often get dull here. Of course I don't think everything is free."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Well, as you know I am not really the best with people, if you want I could take a look at your mind and see what's causing it directly. If it's a lack of purpose, I could offer you something to do perhaps?" Lab Nicholas responds to Andrew before the real Nicholas returns.
"Sorry. I guess I just really like talking about my issues. I guess it's the same for everyone. I'll think about it, but maybe now isn't the best time."

Hl3 or bust said:
I inspect the robot, learning it's internal functions and makeup.
You find several weird pieces of tech inside it, being able to bend reality. It is also made of a reinforced alloy, with magic that resembles Tiro's.

@Phoenix

"Hey, can you check what Eike is doing? You should know his location. He's also close to a pretty interesting machine. You'll like it."

"That is fine, maybe you want to be alone and think for some time?" Nicholas proposes.

Hueco Mundo Nicholas goes to check on the machine.

"What an interesting device." He comments, standing near Eike.

Back