• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas makes the attempt, granting himself God's Resolution in an attempt to obtain Command Seals that could be used for fuel.
Nicholas disappears somewhere else for a bit before quickly returning. He does not appear physically different, implying the Command Seals to be covered by his clothes.

"Well, it seems to have worked." He says.

"It's not because he's a threat that I do what I do. It's because he eluded my grasp in our world and that cannot be allowed to happen again." Jonathan states.
"I see. Not sure how exactly I could help you with that anyway."

"Alright, off we go then." Nicholas says as he carries Kyouka off into the Speed Force.

"Welcome, to the Speed Force." He says upon arriving.

"I guess that is just my own pride showing. Well, no matter, perhaps we can use the script in a way that doesn't cause him to manifest it into reality, we'll see." Jonathan answers.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"I guess that is just my own pride showing. Well, no matter, perhaps we can use the script in a way that doesn't cause him to manifest it into reality, we'll see." Jonathan answers.
"Is there anything else?"

"You know people would appreciate not being constantly filmed for once. I can show you that place later." One of the remaining Nicholas' in the lab says to Fujin.

"This is certainly an interesting place, it looks cool. I know you said it's the Speed Force, but what exactly is this place?"

Crunkledunk turns to Fujin. "Hey, I know what it feels like. Want to help me with this? You might contribute with your news senses and it is definitely a news worthy source"

"It is an extradimensional location, a cosmic force of sorts, responsible for the movement of time and velocity in general, it is also a source of power. I gained access to this place after that... event... at the karaoke place. Moving along, this place is difficult to enter and even more difficult to exit, though I can do so freely and can take others with me." Nicholas explains.

"Not particularly. Do you intend on staying merged?" Jonathan asks.

It's nice to have some privacy and not be recorded

"I see, thanks for bringing me here. So, I've been doing a good job with helping you feel more human, right?"

"Well, it certainly has worked a bit. I do feel more human now, in an unusual way though, I feel entirely different from how I was prior to arriving in this world."

"That's good, sorry that alot of the emotions you've felt so far have been related to embarrassment though." She says chuckling

"Glad I've been able to help so far though. If there is anything in particular that you believe would help you feel human, let me know."

"I don't mind that much, it's part of being human, I guess, although the bird recording everything we do is a bit much at times, especially when I was shirtless. Well, I'm up for anything you think will work, whatever it may be." He says, smiling.

A dark aura builds around me. I put a hand to my cheek and the other on my sword's hilt. The dark patterns on my head begin swirling and morphing, almost as if they mimicked my current thoughts.

"Layla. I was the first to come to you after you ran away from being kidnapped. I brought innocent humans to you, knowing they would either be killed or turned into monsters that have lost their humanity. I put all my cards on the table, telling you exactly what I wanted. And this is how you treat me in return? Telling someone to attack me as a test?

I take a breath.

"I did not think I would be made a mockery of by you of all people. Is that what the relationship is between us is? I thought we were at the very least allies, but maybe that was just my hope clouding my judgement. Choose your next words carefully, for they will decide how I will think of you from now on."

After scaning the Earth a bit, i see Silas is pissed. I've got no clue about that but i like it.

In other news, Mars, Venus and a few moons have been weaponized.

Kyouka smiles back

"Ok, I'll find more things that I think will work, and we can do them together." She says

"So... when you were talking to Sapheram he asked what I was to you. You said you didn't know how to respond at that time, and I was wondering, do you have an answer now?"

"Its feels pretty good." She creates a doppleganger, the doppleganger flys off to report the News that is going on with Silas. "I could already do that before these new powers, but it is very useful."

"Well... I'm still not entirely sure, I could say a lot of things that are theoretically true, but that's not the answer you want, is it?" Nicholas contemplates things for a moment.

"So would you consider us a "couple" or something?" He asks.

Fujin shrugs. "You can go help my doppleganger report whatever is going on with Silas."

Said doppleganger is recording Silas being mad.

"Well, everyone else seems to. I can't exactly blame them for assuming that all things considered. I guess I just wanted to hear you say that we were a couple, or deny it officially." Kyouka says before pausing

"I guess I kinda do consider us a couple personally."

"Well, then I guess we are one. I quite like the sound of that, actually. Who would've thought I'd end up like this when summoned to this world..." Nicholas says, smiling.

"I would never have figured something like this would happen either..." Kyouka says, smiling back

"I guess you can't plan ahead for everything."

"Well I've enjoyed the time here with you, but I think we should probably head back now."

Back