• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

@Bar

~God, who knew all these annoying feelings would come out of me at the slightest situation of relaxing properly What will help me come to my senses is talking with them a bit~

"No,I feel terrible and I don't want to talk about it. Just tell me what's going on here, I suppose"

@Bar

"Nothing much. There was some talk about powers and about the karaoke Nicholas and Kyouka did." Sapheram answers.

The Divine Phoenix said:
A robotic copy of Nicholas goes to look at and analyze the book.
Everyone really did listen to that huh... Nicholas concludes.
The book has a cryptic note written in red ink

The chord of change has been struck, and thus the knowledge has been seen.

The book title on the cover is in a different, unfamiliar language, but you can decipher it to be called "The Testament of Madad". It is filed with stories in various languages, some familiar, and some alien, which can be deciphered as different myths and legends unfamiliar to you. A few parts seem far more difficult to decipher however.

"Can you please stop mentioning that?" Nicholas asks Sapheram.

The robotic copy places the note in dimensional storage, it tries to analyze the book in more detail.

@Bar

"Oh sorry. I thought you two enjoyed it. Seriously you sing well. But I'll drop it." Sapheram chuckles.

"I suppose that's kind of funny.. What did you sing?" Crunkledunk says, slumped down at this point

The unreadable passages of the book all, take quite some time to decipher, and how long is unclear. The stories that you read seem to have common themes. Namely, a fight between two forces, bringing of knowledge or destruction to humanity by various supernatural beings, and the like. Stories also have order commonalities, such as a collapsing land, stories of faceless men, and a army of evil, though the stories are not interconnected. They all seem strangely vague at some points as well.

The robotic copy places the book into dimensional storage after it is done analyzing it, the information is, of course, all saved.

I should inform the others about this. it concludes.

"Something quite embarrassing." Nicholas answers.

Jonathan returns to Layla's base, he looks contemplative, but less so than before, he notes the existence of the fusion.

"I see."

I'd been watching that actually, but experimenting with these new powers was more pressing. I'll get back to that later.

I turn to Amy+2.

"I want to test a few things., but first what should I call you? Do you still feel selfless?"

I walk off, leaving a few ribbon clones to watch over the clone and Silas, and a few more just around the base as a precaution. From what I could discern of Ruby and Dilma's intentions, they do not appear to be a threat.

I simply take a seat next to a river and contemplate things. My actions, the actions of others, and the future in general.

"Im just going with Scarlet. Quick and easy. I'm still pretty selfless, I guess, but I'm not basically a machine if that's what you mean. Anyway, what tests do you want to run? I'll do what I can to help."

@ Hi3

After finishing with the mask, I use satellites to find possible threats until I find Eike sitting by a river.

With an irritated look, I teleport myself to where he is.

"Well, Kyouka promised to continue teaching me about being human, I suppose. Aside from that, I'd like to research those Command Seals she has." Nicholas answers Sapheram.

Jonathan stares at the fusion.

@Bar

"Being human huh... well I guess should get to settling in this world. Is there a specific room i can stay in here?"

After intense mental training, i have gotten used to the internet in my head. I have a thing to do.

Flying to outer space, i find my cool new toy. Showstopper. I assimilate with it.

Now, time to duct tape some stuff.

"Yes, two things ... knowing why you killed and stole the souls of thousands of people ... and your total annihilation," I say in a rough tone.

@bar

"You can pick any room that isn't already in use, which is most of them. They can be expanded if you desire as well."

@Bar, Crunkledunk turns to Nicholas "You want to learn about being human, huh? I'd gladly have a peek at your findings, then maybe the universe wouldn't hate me" Crunkledunk takes a glug and turns to Saph "You can stay in one of my planets if you like where you will be met by literal out of this world reception" Crunkledunk turns to Kyoka "So what is this about these command seals hmm?"

"Most of them were sick or dying, I sent them to a better place. For your second desire......"

I grin.

"That's suicide even if absolutely everything you do goes to plan. And to be frank, it won't."

I see, she's able to at least question my orders now... This might become a problem in the future.

I smile.

"The test was to see how readily you'd follow orders. I've already taken note of the previous response. Now that you know, I'll ask again. Oh, and if you're worried about him dying, I can assure you that's no issue."

@Bar

"Oh that's convenient. Well I don't need a lot of space. I primarily use rooms to rest for which I only need something to lie down on. I was thinking of doing some exploring. Are there any interesting places on this world?" Sapheram says.

"I should also tell you all about this book that mysteriously appeared in my lab with a note attached to it, it seems to contain stories, myths, the note read "The chord of change has been struck, and thus the knowledge has been seen." written in red ink." He explains to everyone.

Jonathan is still just staring.

"Let me tell you a tale I learned while I was there:

There was once a boy with no name. He had no family, much less one that would accept him. He lived his ten years of life on the streets, living in carpets of human and animal excrement and spending every waking moment searching for food. He believed in no gods, as he didn't see how they would allow situations like his to exist, making him disfavored by the local priests. This caused most of his community to, at best, dislike him and, at worst, declare him a heretic. He desired nothing more than release from his situation, whether it be a savior or death.

I saved him. I took his suffering away. And you would've allowed him to suffer."

My tone remains neutral throughout my speech, but becomes pointed and accusing near the end.

"Sorry Silas, this is going to hurt a lot. It's nothing personal."

Scarlet slaps Silas just hard enough to not crush his skull.

"You had many other possibilities, offer him a hand for example, food or a place to stay ... but you chose the easiest solution, with all the powers you have ... you could have performed miracles, but you chose the way more insensitive ", I exclaim, calming my tone.

I transform my hand into a energy cannon, ala Megaman. I duct tape a few weapons to it. (Nobunaga Laser Gun, Artoria Water Gun, Disintegrator, Devolver, Cresent Crossbow)

I turn my hand back to normal. I can duct tape more later. For now, i send my mind to a few spots.

@Bar

"Is that so? Well let me know when you find out more about that." Sapheram says to Nicholas.

"Well I'm off then." He says putting up his hand before teleporting away.

Vague book is vague.

Kyouka nods to Sapheram before he teleports off

"Any idea what that could mean? What kind of myths were in it?" She asks

"The stories had common themes, some of those being: a fight between two forces, bringing of knowledge or destruction to humanity by various supernatural beings, and the like. Other things such as a collapsing land, stories of faceless men, and a army of evil, appeared as well, though the stories were not interconnected. They were all quite vague." Nicholas explains.

"I am not yet fully certain of what conclusions to make based on this." He says.

"Now, about those Command Seals."

Jonathan merely quietly looks on at the fusion, he looks amused when it hits Silas.

I see... interesting.

"Oh, what about them? Did you want to look into them now?" She asks

Back