• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

"Alright, we can return here anytime anyways if we want the privacy. Also..." He goes up to Kyouka and kisses her.

"This is what couples do, right?" He asks before carrying Kyouka out of the Speed Force and back into where they left from the Garden.

Oh wow, I never expected him to take charge like that. Kyouka thinks

She stands there lost in thought for a moment

"Oh. No, we aren't busy." Kyouka responds, snapping out of her daze

"I carved a letter or a schrift into her soul which gives her a portion of my powers. In this case she got N or The Notice, each letter gives a few basic powers and some unique ones depending on the letter."

"It's not really dangerous, no. You are welcome to get one if you so choose. Any letter recommendation?"

"The cheers of fans will grant you power, you gain one fan who won't die as he is part of you, and as long as your fans are alive you will be able to come back to life. Conversely as long as you are alive your special fan will be able to come back to support you."

[TL;DR you get stat amps and type 8 on your fan(s) one of which is also yourself and he has type 8 on you as well, so you both have to die at once to kill you, and all other fans have to die too otherwise you both come back.]

"Ok so, basically, you get, along with the base Qunicy abilities, a fan, who is also yourself, that can cheer you on. As long as he is alive you will always come back, his cheers also make you stronger and vice versa. Any other fans you have will also be able to cheer you on and help you and your fan come back to life." She explains

Why is this power so weird?

"You should be able to manifest your fan now if he already isn't here."

Wait, Silas is mad? Why??? It was just a little fun! I didn't expect him take a little slap so seriously!

"I...'m sorry. I should have used a different order for the test. I wasn't trying to offend you in any way! You're very... valuable to me. I promise wasn't going to let any serious or irreparable harm come to you no matter what! If you want to, I want you to give her the next order then. It can be whatever you want, and I won't oppose it. You hear that, A- ...Scarlet? The next order Silas gives, I want you to follow no matter what, even if it's something I oppose."

I don't know what I'd do if Silas left me...

After doing... that, i decide to start teleporting to some alternative dimensions.

I jump to this bland, desert looking place. Overflowing with spiritual energy... and a good part of it is empty.

I have an idea.

The aura dissipates, my black patterns stop wriggling and I put my hand away from my sword.

I wasn't expecting this. Did I overdo it?

"I-wait. Can we do this somewhere else?"

I point at Fujin recording us.

"I'd rather not have a serious discussion while a camera is being pointed at our faces."

"Ok."

I look at Fujin.

"If you continue to record or report anything inside or relating to any of my bases, I'll see it as an act of aggression. This is your only warning."

I realize that I'm not really calculating anything important.

Shit.

What to do.......

Searching through Megalith's memories, I see when he last saw that floating garden. I immediately predict it's future, or current, more accurately, course and head towards it.

Nicholas simply looks at the situation unfold.

"Eike is heading over here. Just thought you should know, he doesn't seem to be hostile right now though." He states plainly.

Jonathan leans against a wall and watches the events unfold, tinkering with his gun a bit.

Reporter-Fujin shrugs, she lays down and goes to sleep. An astral projection of Reporter-Fujin appears by Layla. "You could have asked my to leave, rude one."

Back