• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

"I wanted to see if I could obtain some of my own, not to use for their main purpose but rather as sources of energy." He explains.

"Studying the ones you have of me is most likely to lead me to an answer."

"You know ... I remember all the times I died, I was every kind of person, both human and every other kind of species and I remember every single moment of those lives ... and also all the pain I have past, suffering, remorse, anger, resentment ... everything engraved in my memory ", I exclaim, kneeling at Eike's height.

"If I wanted to I could have put an end to this thing, to wake up the real me and in less than an instant ... everything I would have done, every person that I would have been would have disappeared without leaving any trace, but you know why I didn't do it ? ", I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"Oh, no, I was simply curious how this would turn out. It seems you have become less of a machine now, less willing to help too, most likely. Though I'm not sure what help even entails now or whether or not going through with that thing is the best idea." Jonathan states.

I don't respond. Instead, staring at Megaith with glazed-over eyes, I search through his memories and history. Everyone he's ever met, everywhere he's ever been is something I'm now equally privy to.

"Well then feel free to study them. I'm not sure how you want to do that though, so I'll just follow your lead." Kyouka responds

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Oh, no, I was simply curious how this would turn out. It seems you have become less of a machine now, less willing to help too, most likely. Though I'm not sure what help even entails now or whether or not going through with that thing is the best idea." Jonathan states.
"You mean with the whole Nicholas issue?"

Nicholas opens a portal to his lab. "I believe we should continue that there." He says to Kyouka.

"Something like that. You see, if we use that on him now, he may inadvertently shape that idea into reality, as that is an ability he seems to have gained, that is not the outcome I want, I merely want to convince him, not ruin the world. That horrifying speech also made me less certain of my choices, but that's not relevant now." Jonathan explains.

Kyouka walks through the portal to the lab

Once inside she steps a bit away from the portal and removes her shirt, revealing the command seals on her back. She stays facing away to hide her face.

Eike could have seen through the memories of Megalith the billions of lives he lived, passing from every moment to every planet, from death to birth.

Every end of it always had a common connotation, every death that Megalith had was of a violent nature, both for killing and for diseases, as if all those deaths followed a pattern but none of them was by suicide or natural death.

In the end he could see his first life as an Avatar in his multiverse, probably the only life that was more peaceful than the others and characterized by the presence of a woma or better, by her smile.

I flinch slightly, having not expected such a treaure trove of information.

"It's something to do with that woman I imagine."

That reminds me...

"On the topic of Nicholas, how do you feel about him now, Scarlet? Has your opinion changed at all?"

"Nicholas? I guess he's a nice guy, but he needs a chill pill. He's definitely dangerous, I'll give you that, though he isn't fighting any of us right now."

"She is the reason I am still here ... unlike you, I still have something to live for," I reply and then stand up.

"For once, try the hard way ... it will offer you much more than you can imagine"

Sapheram has started traveling around China using his incredible senses and his extra senses to scout out the surroundings and any possible entertainment. He absorbs all the information into his mind.

At a certain point he finds the entrance to a secret base in the side of a mountain. He goes inside to explore.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas opens a portal to his lab. "I believe we should continue that there." He says to Kyouka.

"Something like that. You see, if we use that on him now, he may inadvertently shape that idea into reality, as that is an ability he seems to have gained, that is not the outcome I want, I merely want to convince him, not ruin the world. That horrifying speech also made me less certain of my choices, but that's not relevant now." Jonathan explains.
"Oh yeah, Andrew's speech. Amy wasn't paying much attention, so I wouldn't know. Though what's your plan now then?"

Nicholas stares at the Command Seals, analyzing them.

"Well, I believe I have formulated my hypothesis. It should be possible for me to obtain Command Seals through the ability of the Ruler class, which I seem to be part of. While it may not allow me to gain control of others, I should at the very least be able to use them as a source of energy like I intended." He postulates.

Inside Sapheram encounters some zombies and people that drank demon blood, but not much else.

Well that's disappointing. At least I was able to figure out that this base was made relatively recently and that it isn't the only one. I wonder where the one that built it is.

With that he set out to explore further. Next was Indi and from there he would continue going west.

"I am... uncertain. I do intend to try and convince him, of course, but the danger that future presents if forced into reality is not one I can ignore. Hence my expedition to Venus, that was for me to think things over." Jonathan answers.

"I see. Shame you can't use them on others, but at least you can use it for energy." She comments

"Was there anything else you needed?"

While this Beach stuff doesn't feel like a part of me, i'd better get used to it. I can't exactly remove it by this point.

I keep my popularity rising in the beaches.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"I am... uncertain. I do intend to try and convince him, of course, but the danger that future presents if forced into reality is not one I can ignore. Hence my expedition to Venus, that was for me to think things over." Jonathan answers.
"Well, Nicholas isn't much of a threat to anyone right now. Maybe it's better to ignore him for now?"

Nicholas makes the attempt, granting himself God's Resolution in an attempt to obtain Command Seals that could be used for fuel.

Nicholas disappears somewhere else for a bit before quickly returning. He does not appear physically different, implying the Command Seals to be covered by his clothes.

"Well, it seems to have worked." He says.

"It's not because he's a threat that I do what I do. It's because he eluded my grasp in our world and that cannot be allowed to happen again." Jonathan states.

Having done my daily beach quota, i decide 30% wasn't enough, so i transform the entire moon into a weaponized fortress. It's hidden bellow the surface.

Mars is next.

Noticing Fujin is still there Kyouka quickly redresses and clears her throat

"Ok so N it is."

She etches the schrift into Fujin's soul

@Phoenix

"Well that's good."

I wonder where they are.

Fujin looks around. "So what exacty does this do?" She says plainly. Her News senses also start tingling, better check out whats up later.

Wow, I wasn't expecting him to be so toned under that coat.

"They look good. The command seals I mean." She comments, somewhat flustered

@junko

[I have no clue, Yobo only gave a name so far ovo]

"Well it gives you access to a few abilities that Quincies have. Those include absorption and control of spiritual energy, dimensional travel, the ability to destroy souls etc. It also grants you a unique power based on the letter, your letter, N, is The Notice."

@Hi3

I sigh to then turn around.

"I'm leaving ... and you try to find something or someone worth living for, because nihilism ... it's just an excuse for the weak who don't have the guts to face reality", I exclaim to then teleport to Manticore.

At least she didn't take pictures of me.

"Well now that you've obtained the command seals, what next? I'm assuming you want to work on deciphering that book now, right?"

Crunkledunk goes through a portal to Nicholas' lab "Heh, so you're buttoning up your shirt? Well I hope that's not what I think it is, and I don't care to use my retrocognition to fond out. Speaking of such capacities, I saw you obtaining some strange manuscript, may I take a look?"

"I do, but I myself don't have to stay here to make that attempt." He then notices Crunkledunk.

"Here, this is it." He says, removing the book from Dimensional Storage and handing it to Crunkledunk. "I've already got all the raw information from it saved, so I can decipher it even if the book stays with you." He states, some of his other versions getting to work on doing just that.

"As for the real me, I'm not entirely sure what I want to do." He says, looking at Kyouka.

"I seem to have obtained the ability to access a world that others cannot, so perhaps we could go there?" he proposes.

Back