• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

"Yes, I do." She responds

She bestows about Tiro B-The Beach X-The X-Axis

"This one fits you I hope."

"Yes, I am indeed giving away free powers again. What's questionable about it?"

Paul Frank said:
"Yes, I am indeed giving away free powers again. What's questionable about it?"
"I guess I'm just not a fan of the idea of giving away so much stuff, but I guess Nicholas has background checks down, so it should be fine? Something about it just doesn't sit right with me I guess."

"Well so far I have only granted one to these two and I trust them well enough. Of course I don't intend to give out power to enemies or anything similar."

@Garden

Sapheram had turned to Nicholas and Kyouka. He didn't seem to react to getting new powers at all.

"Yeah I heard all of it too. You have pretty good voices." He says to them.

He then walks towards Kyouka and shakes her hand.

"I'm Ethan, nice to meet you. You have my gratitude for allowing me to stay here."

I feel the new powers and also a strange feeling, like ... that of having to protect someone with an armor made with so much gold to make the world economy collapse.

I sigh and then teleport to Manticore.

Arrived I extract the mask of Matatu and the adaptive armor.

"Mmm ... which one should I upgrade?"

After thinking about it for a while and considering my powers, I opt to upgrade Kakama's mask.

Using the Forge, I hit the mask, strengthening it.

Now the mask has increased my speed in such a way as to give me instinctive reflexes, being able to dodge or attack unknowingly.

So who didn't hear it?

Kyouka accepts the handshake

"Of course Ethan, make yourself at home. If you need anything feel free to ask."

@crusade

"Ok, that's fair."

@junko

"Before I give you one, you know that looking at you isn't exactly good for humans right? I'm not sure how you can run a news company if you drive everyone mad with your presence."

While keeping track of Amy, Ruby, and Dilma, an......odd feeling comes over me. It was like there were no walls, no more floors or cielings, no skies above or ground beneanth, not even the singular, current instant of time. There were only things to see past, see beyond and ever further.

It's kinda weird.

@Paul

Fujin turns her spooky off. Its a wonder how the people that don't resist it around her haven't gone crazy, but eh. "I got it." She gives a thumbs up.

"Ok so you wanted one too right? In that case pick a letter and I'll give it to you."

Maybe N is fitting to her, oh well, I wonder what she will pick.

@Garden

"What are you two talking about, may I ask?" Sapheram asks Kyouka and Fujin.

"Nice to meet you by the way." he adds giving Fujin a friendly nod.

"Well, with the new powers I seemed to gain the ability to bestow power to others by carving a letter into their souls. I gave one to Nicholas and one to Tiro, Fujin noticed and asked for one too."

Dilma's comforting succeded in stopping the fire magician's crying.

" ... Fine ... let's do this."

Ruby responds with a low tone of voice.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I poke my head into the room.
"Hey, are you done with my katana?"
Amy points to Silas katana, which she left where she was working after modifying it to his specifications.

The fusion finishes, and Scarlet appears.

"Oh. Well, being three people at once is interesting, but I guess I can work with that. I guess you were waiting for this to finish Silas?"

@Bar

Crunkledunk teleports to the bar. "Hey, what are you doing?" He says casually and glumly. A beep emanates from his armour,"Oh, it appears I have accidentally unearthed an ancient cosmic spirit from a deserted planet I colonised and wants to completely destroy me. Eh"

A robotic copy of Nicholas goes to look at and analyze the book.

Everyone really did listen to that huh... Nicholas concludes.

"To be made up of three different people? I don't know, it's not something you can really describe much. Should we, um, mention this to Layla?"

@Garden

"I see. That's a useful ability." Sapheram says to Kyouka.

"Ah, you've come back to your senses. Feeling a little better yet?" He asks Crunkle.

Scarlet follows Silas

"Well, we thought we should let you know. You did want to see a fusion happen though, so it all works out."

Back