• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

@Crimson

"..." og Fujin coughs. "Can you tell me what is happening? Because I don't have cosmic awareness or anything of the sort."

"Well I suppose it should be something challenging, or else it won't be as fun. How about a network that not even the other summoned people could hack into or manipulate in any way?"

Edwellken said:
@Brazil
"Did I misunderstand you before? Well go ahead then, explain yourself." I say to Scarlet.
"I know you want somebody to be there to help you all the time. I get you don't have many real fans. I'm sorry if I was too abrasive and if I let my emotions get the best of me."

After a short while, I manage to create the combined soul within a container not unlike a soul gem before attuning it to myself. Dropping it into dimensional storage, I take out the remaining Asauchi.

Even as it had sat in my dimensional storage, it had been changing, with this only being further accelerated by me holding it. Immediately, it morphs into two distinct objects, both of which resemble short, thick, curved swords.

As it takes it's full shape, I feel Ento Ju leave my physical possession. It seems as though Ento Ju was the spirit of my Zanpakuto, as confusing a turn of events as that is. The Zanpakuto itself takes the shape of a massive, three-barreled pistol the size of most assault weapons. I recognize it as Kuroku Natta Sora, or Blackend Sky. I feel something else forming at the same time, a self-resurrection into a greater state, Resurreccion, and of death, of which my aspect is "Painlessness".

Hehehe

Kyouka leans over and kisses Nicholas on the cheek

"Ok, we'll stay. I promise, next time won't be something embarrassing though."

Arrancar creation intensifies back at the Garden

Edwellken said:
"Why did you choose to continue helping me if you might oppose my orders? What is it that you want?"
"Because it looked like you could use more people who weren't in it for themselves. I just wanted to help you out. But, being called property is a bit of a sore point for me..."

@Ex

I...

"Maybe if it bothers you so much you should go back to the way you were before. I won't use that word to describe you while you're Scarlet, but the fact that you're under my control hasn't changed..." though it seems like it definitely weakened...

"I need to know I can trust that you won't become a problem for me. If you're going to run around giving outsiders tours of my facilities and trading away assets, you become more of a risk than you were worth... I need you to prove you can either think your actions through more thoroughly or obediently follow orders. Otherwise you were more useful to me when you were just Amy."

I open my eyes, meditating calmed me down a bit and helped me think about what to do now.

I get up and go to the control post, Dynamo appears next to me.

"Dynamo ... it's time to mobilize, I must be aware at all times of what is happening on the planet and to begin with I will have to detach myself from Nicholas' satellite system," I exclaim, disconnecting myself from the satellites.

Then I start designing a system of satellites suited to my needs, with X-ray visualization systems, satellite dishes that can also hear under the earth's crust and warn me in real time of the dangers, as well as having attack systems.

Once the project is finished, I use the power of Mahiki to create them, arranging them in every country of the planet and every ocean.

"That's it, now the interesting part happens, Dynamo scans and sends me the planetary plan down to the smallest detail"

The artificial intelligence nods to then execute the order and connect to the satellites and start the scanning to then send it to me.

I memorize every inch of the planimetry to then raise an eyebrow and look at the site where I went to Amy, the base of Layla, located in Egypt.

I note that there are two other buildings that have a symmetry very similar to that inside the Tomb of the Kings, one in Brazil in the Amazon rainforest and another in China.

For safety, I manage two satellites in those points, as well as one on Layla's base and by scanning it I get a complete view of the tomb, as well as directing the dish so as to hear everything they say in the den.

"Dynamo, activate the Guardian Eye project"

"Immediately, Sir," nods Dynamo.

Suddenly the hologram of the planet Earth appears in front of me while I sit.

"And now we start working"

Edwellken said:
@Ex
I...

"Maybe if it bothers you so much you should go back to the way you were before. I won't use that word to describe you while you're Scarlet, but the fact that you're under my control hasn't changed..." though it seems like it definitely weakened...

"I need to know I can trust that you won't become a problem for me. If you're going to run around giving outsiders tours of my facilities and trading away assets, you become more of a risk than you were worth... I need you to prove you can either think your actions through more thoroughly or obediently follow orders. Otherwise you were more useful to me when you were just Amy."
"You isn't really seem to have a issue with the first one, and I didn't think you'd want everything I made. You could have told me."

"I want you to be as useful as possible... Of course I want everything you make."

I move in to give Scarlet a hug before pulling back.

"More importantly, it's clear to me now that Amy and Scarlet aren't the same person. Amy is my responsibility. She came to me when the others wouldn't take her, and she promised she'd help me and follow my orders. She gave me the responsibility of making decisions for her, trusting that I would make her the most useful. Rumy and Dilba didn't. Amy lacks a will of her own, so she isn't the type to resist other's wishes. It's likely that the Amy part of your subconscious is being pushed around by the will of the other two. If Scarlet's other personalities are confusing her or causing her pain, I'm going to make the decision on Amy's behalf to put an end to it. If you understand, I want to talk to her specifically."

Some brief amount of time passes with Nicholas growing increasingly embarrassed as the movie goes on.

"What did we just watch?" He asks Kyouka.

"This was a movie about... I guess it was about humans in a way. It goes into the thought process and proclivities of some people and explores it on the screen. Although as you've seen, this film tends to focus on... a certain part of their thought process." Kyouka explains

"Anyway, I'm guessing you want to get back now, right?" She asks

The souls of any hollow that failed is collected for later use, the lower ranked Arrancar in the army are still being sent back and forth to gather more hollows.

Scanning through Tier and Grimmjow's memories again in case I missed anything important, this Sosuke Aiden seems to have something odd going on. Scanning through his memories and history reveals the cause: The Hogyoku, with his being one of the few in existence, created alongside one Kisuke Urahara.

The only issue with recreating is the fact that it requires a material that doesn't exist here.

Shit.

Scanning the Hogyoku and this substance, I quickly strap together a method to directly transfer information between me and someone else, if through bulky, physical means.

I portal back to the Egypt base, but i have a feeling that now is not the greatest time for this.

"I don't really see how knowing that part of their thought process helps me at all." Nicholas states.

"I'm not sure, I'd like to do something still, but maybe something a bit less strange." He answers.

"Who knows it may be useful sometime." Kyouka teases

"I jest! I just wanted to see how you'd react, you know, making sure that our efforts are working." She says

"Anyway, for something less weird how about a festival, or a fair of some kind? Those are always fun."

"Ok good! Let's go to the fair then." Kyouka responds, opening a portal to an ongoing fair and stepping through, not dragging Nicholas for once.

"So, what do you want to do here? How about you pick something that intrests you and lead the way this time." Kyouka says, grabbing onto Nicholas' arm

Nicholas glances around, noticing a few game booths.

"No, those are too easy." He comments, looking towards something else.

He notices a ferris wheel. "How about that?" Nicholas asks, heading towards it.

"Oh the ferris wheel, yeah let's go on it." Kyouka responds, still walking with Nicholas

"Sure OK, I can make something" Crunkledunk enhances his processing speed by x 16 and greatly enhances his creative functions, he gets to work spouting self created jargon as he goes along (that he expects Sapheram to be able to guess for himself).

Sapheram watches Crunkle work and quickly takes mental notes.

"Just say it if you have anything for me to do."

It teleports Sapheram to what appears to be some desolated planet- standing in front of her is a small metal pole being attacked by a giant 30 metres tall reptilian creature. "Could you handle this guy for me please, he's blocking the signal". The creature roars at Sapheram's presence and charged at it.

"Good grief. Well I suppose I should take up on this opportunity."

Sapheram walks towards the creature... And gets send flying by a single hit with his limbs and bones all over the place.

The creature turns back to the pole, but is then hit by a fire ball. It turns around and sees that Sapheram has regenerated. They approach each other again and Sapheram is sent flying a second time. However this time he takes far less damage. When the reptilian creature tries to hit him again its hand breaks on a forcefield. Sapheram had actively been supressing his forcefields and aura in order to get hit and activate his ability to become far stronger by taking damage.

He stares the creature right in it's eyes and uses Miracle Eye. After that he releases his aura, terrifying it. It submissively sits down.

Welp, I already knew it wasn't dangerous from the start.

Sapheram is teleported back "wow, well done, I did not expect that! I mean- er, you did OK I suppose. By the way, that device I gave you allows for universal navigation and teleportation. It also gives you extremely enhanced space flight; though you might already have all those abilities"

Edwellken said:
"I want you to be as useful as possible... Of course I want everything you make."
I move in to give Scarlet a hug before pulling back.

"More importantly, it's clear to me now that Amy and Scarlet aren't the same person. Amy is my responsibility. She came to me when the others wouldn't take her, and she promised she'd help me and follow my orders. She gave me the responsibility of making decisions for her, trusting that I would make her the most useful. Rumy and Dilba didn't. Amy lacks a will of her own, so she isn't the type to resist other's wishes. It's likely that the Amy part of your subconscious is being pushed around by the will of the other two. If Scarlet's other personalities are confusing her or causing her pain, I'm going to make the decision on Amy's behalf to put an end to it. If you understand, I want to talk to her specifically."
"I don't know what to say.... I'm not sure it works like that anyway."

"Just a deserted area in my planetary system, the pole is kinda a phone line between these planets. That creature there was what I name a "Crunkle saurus", it essentially was a being we found on the planetary system, it has defended its planet for centuries, attacking everything it sees as mysterious and therefore a threat. That was why I was surprised you were able to scare it into submission considering it's only instinct is too attack I was surprised it showed the sense not to do so"

"Is that so. Hm, I'd like to visit that system some time. You're really good at making and improving things, huh?"

Back