• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

"So why were you an information broker and investigator?" Nicholas asks.

Jonathan approaches the group of Scarlet's components.

"Now, let's not do anything any of us would regret here. You were allowed here as guests, you should not be mistreating your host like this. Amy chose to serve Layla, a truly selfless choice, that, if you truly do respect her free will, then you should allow her to make that choice on her own."

"Well one sort of led to the other. I thought it would be interesting to be an investigator, you know, take on cases, look for evidence, get people the answers they wanted, that sort of thing." Kyouka explains

"Anyway, I figured that the information gathering skills of being an investigator translate decently well to being an information broker. I was a bit strapped for money, and someone requested some information that I happened to have gathered from another case, so I sold it. After that I realized that those two jobs sort of lend their skills to eachother so I did both." She continues

"I guess I also sort of liked how those jobs let me get involved with the thought processes of people. You know, things like knowing what kind of information people wanted and why they wanted it, why people held certain secrets, the ideas of some people wanting answers to certain cases and why those cases were important to them." She finishes

"I see, it seems you have quite an interest in human psychology then. I was actually a detective of sorts as well, I aided in eliminating a few conspiracies here and there, such things aren't often good for advancement and all." Nicholas replies.

og Fujin grins in reaction to the Charge Power being used, this conversation is turning into a conflict. Which means some really good News~.

"I do have an interest in human psychology, I find human nature fascinating." Kyouka comments

"I guess I can see how some conspiracies would be bad for advancement. Where there particularly interesting conspiracies that stuck with you?" She asks

"I assume that's why you ask the questions you do." Nicholas comments.

"As for conspiracies, well, one was a cult that despised most technology and tried to destroy it, I began going after them after they staged an assassination attempt on me, it failed, obviously, I ended up dismantling the entire thing and eliminating their leader myself." He recounts.

Kyouka nods in affirmation

"That sounds like an interesting time." She comments

"If you were given the chance to return to your world, would you do so and return to helping advancement there, or would you rather do such a thing here?" She asks

"You know, I have been thinking about that. Maybe, but probably not if it meant abandoning you. I've been thinking of what to do in the future, I was considering travelling across worlds and helping them advance, perhaps I'd wind up back in my old world again at some point."

"I'd be happy to accompany you while you did that, if you choose to travel and help advancement that is."

"Thanks. Maybe once we're done with this world, its mysteries and the Challengers, we could take the Garden and travel across universes, helping advance civilizations. I suppose that would be my ultimate goal in all of this."

Getting High While Making Things.gif

Meanwhile...

A dojo falls from space, into New York City. It lodges itself on the ground, seemily not damaging any of the surrounding, strangely.

DJ Crimson back from the dead. That's right, i came back from the void for one last message.

Phoenix loves how Moby DICK is 2-A, in fact, he loves it so much he fantasized about being a do-

REDACTEDREDACTEDREDACTED

"Well, the Beach King is interesting, and I can't really tell what Eike is thinking most of the time. Megalith has good intentions I suppose, Fujin's constant recording is inconvenient at times, but other than that I like her." Kyouka says

"Dilma and especially Ruby are impulsive, and Andrew has his moments from what I've seen. Crunkledunk can be annoying at times, but I guess he does have his reasons. Layla is a strange one, so distrusting of some of us, but willing to have her own group composed of other summoned people instead." She continues and then thinks a bit

"I feel somewhat responsible for Amy's lack of free will due to, well, awakening her Origin. I haven't really spent any time around the other people so I don't have much of an opinion on them." She finishes

Back