• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

"Well, although i can't create exact replicas, i can make materials which would help you make them... or you could go the easier path and ask Nicholas to make them via Visionary."

The strange presence summons the new individual into Atlanta. They are given knowledge on new powers and are placed in the world the same way as the others.

The moment that the girl appeared in the streets, she let out a hissing sound. The sun burned into her skin and she retreated into a nearby building. It happened to be a shop, and she looked around with a confused expression. Well...this was new...how odd...

Nicholas looks into the distance as the ferris wheel moves.

Gardenia would see a portal appear some distance away from her and from it an armor suit exited.

"Hello, as I understand you've been summoned to this world?" The armor suit spoke.

Gardenia at this point was in the corner of the store she had found herself in. It was a small convenience store but she had enough room to build herself a little fort in the corner. Upon seeing the shit of armor, she narrowed her pure red eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Like you I was summoned into this world some time ago, there are quite a few others like that as well. My name is Nicholas Phoenix. I came here to offer you a safe place to stay and any information you may want to know." The armor suit explains.

Crunkledunk gets a bleep from his suit so he doesn't answer Sapheram. He sends a clone to the hissing person, blocking them from Nicholas. "Hi there, my name is Crunkledunk- how are you" Nicholas heard a telepathic voice in his head "did you see what I did there?"

@WHY Crunkledunk states the exact time, up to a tenth of a nanosecond "that was the time since you ended talking, of course. HEY LOOK!" Crunkledunk points to Nicholas and Kyoka "I was too distracted to see them! Nyhehehehe, now we can observe them!"

"Oh you hadn't noticed them yet? Well I guess I can teach you a lesson in understanding other people right now then. Those two are on a date and when two people are on a date, the don't want it to be disturbed by acquaintances or friends. They don't want to it to be interruped in general. So let's leave them be."

"I don't wish to rely on someone I may have to battle at some point. How much of the materials can you create? Because, to be frank, I need a lot."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Like you I was summoned into this world some time ago, there are quite a few others like that as well. My name is Nicholas Phoenix. I came here to offer you a safe place to stay and any information you may want to know." The armor suit explains.
She frowned and narrowed her eyes at him. She mumbled under her breath before answering. "And what's so dangerous around here that I'd need to be in a safe place? Why should I trust you?"

"No, you just confirmed that you, in fact, don't care about her. If you truly cared about her, you wouldn't be using her as your personal slave, you just care that she'll be upgrading your technology or, duplicating your weapons as a Fusion. If you truly cared about her, you wouldn't let her in such a vulnerable state. Also, do you know why she leave us? Because it has nothing to do with how we treat her.

You see, you call us pathetic for trying to help Amy, but what truly is pathetic is the fact that you're trying to disguise your slavery as a good thing just because the "slave" in question doesn't care, when you know that she in fact, can't care about that fact in this state.

Also, noted, you are from the no fun police and can't take a joke that is true, but i guess that i don't care in calling you Layla.

[ I don't know if this was intentional but Dilma was there was Andrew asked her that question and she said she didn't hate him and wanted to keep the name]

I sigh.

"You still don't understand? Arguing with someone who can't comprehend simple logic is a waste of my time. You can just ask her yourself if you think I'm wrong. I'm done talking to you."

This is annoying. Feel free to jump in any time. I tell Jonathan through telepathy.

[Gonna be in class throughout the day so I won't respond much.]

"Eh, I don't get it. So I've got to pretend that I don't exist then? I don't see why that don't they want to be interrupted, that makes life more interesting." responds to Sapheram

"Nobody's forcing you, I was just offering in case you wanted somewhere to stay. As for what's dangerous, other powered individuals as well as beings called "Challengers" that exist in this world and cause destruction. You don't have to trust me, I just thought I'd try help anyone new that was summoned here." The armor suit explains.

"Anyways, I'll leave this here in case you want to learn anything. Goodbye." The armor suit leaves a small holographic projection device on the floor before entering a portal and leaving.

Nicholas looks at Kyouka as the ferris wheel moves. "So, what were you doing before you were summoned to this world?" He asks.

Hl3 or bust said:
"I don't wish to rely on someone I may have to battle at some point. How much of the materials can you create? Because, to be frank, I need a lot."
(Just imagine the text is red)

"As many as you want. Probably."

"I see. I specifically need a large amount of that nonexistent substance, since I can more or less collect the souls myself."

"I was somewhere between an information broker and an investigator, it was certainly interesting. Before that though, I was a councilor, I worked with plenty of people, children, adults, anyone who needed it really." Kyouka responds, thinking back

"Crunkle, you love building, right? What if you came up with a great idea and were about to work it out further to see if it's possible or if you can make it even better and someone came barging in and kept distracting you? They want to be left alone because this is time they want to spend with each other. You don't have to pretend you don't exist, you just shouldn't bother them."

"I suppose that'd be why you're so good at talking to people. As for myself, I was a scientist and, well, an assassin of sorts, I suppose." Nicholas answers.

"A scientist I figured, but an assassin huh? I wouldn't have thought you the type. Who were you employed by?"

"I wasn't really employed by anyone aside from myself. My goals have always been advancement and I assassinated those who tried to stop it for whatever reason. That was how I worked in my own world, advancing it and removing those who try and stop advancement."

Hl3 or bust said:
"I see. I specifically need a large amount of that nonexistent substance, since I can more or less collect the souls myself."
Sigh

"I'll see what i can do. Will probably take a whilr though."

"I figured it would be something like that. Your dedication to your objectives is admirable, despite your methods. I wonder though, would you at least think twice about doing such a thing now?"

"While I have no particular aversion to killing, I do still prefer to resolve situations without it. In the old world, such an act was only a last resort, when someone was truly insistent in standing in the way against logic and reason. Now though, the range of nonlethal methods available to me has increased as well, so if such a situation were to come up, it is likely I would try those first, though this depends on the severity of the situation." He explains.

"Alright. You're welcome to help yourself to a few of them when you're done, and they will likely help you a lot."

I portal back to the dream barrier and see Ruby trying, and failing, to fuse everyone back into Scarlet.

"Yeah no."

The ribbon clones, as well as several more made just now, explode into a massive lattice of constraints that hold Ruby in place. They don't nullify her powers, but she can't outright break them either.

Kyouka nods

"I understand. Well, I won't lecture you about killing being bad or anything. It's good that your first resort isn't killing though." She says

"If you don't mind me asking, what was your family like? Would you say that they were at all responsible for your desire for advancement?"

"I never met my father and my mother was too focused on work and earning money to interact with me much. My desire for advancement was just a conclusion I made on my own upon seeing the state of the world."

"Oh, interesting, so I guess it wasn't really due to your parents. Was the state of your world significantly different than the state of this world, do you think you'd have come to that conclusion in this world too?"

"You sound like a psychologist." Nicholas notes.

"I'd like to think I'd always have come to that conclusion, my world wasn't all too different to this one, although the technology was of a slightly different kind to the ones that existed here before I arrived." He explains.

"I've heard that one a few times. Guess it's just my nature, if you don't want me to pry, I'll stop." Kyouka says

"You probably would have come to that conclusion then, if it truly wasn't that different. When you say the technology was of a different kind, I'm assuming you mean that it was more advanced, right?"

"I don't mind. We are together after all, no?" Nicholas pauses

"For the most part, yes, it was more advanced, though not to a massive degree, some things were also achieved differently." He continues.

Gardenia frowned and examined the device that was left on the floor before retreating into her cardboard house that she built in the convenience store. Strange technology. ...she immediately began messing with the buttons.

Kyouka gets noticeably happy at that response

"You said some things were achieved differently, any particular examples?" She asks

Gardenia's device had various functions, showing an accurate and detailed map of the surrounding area, a database of information regarding this world and notable events in it as well as normal internet access.

"Well, Nuclear Fusion had been achieved for one and was used as a more common power source. Things like oil and coal were barely used in my world." Nicholas states, giving an example.

"What about your world?" He then asks.

"My world wasn't really that different than here. Technology wise they were similar to this world when we arrived, the state of the world was also mostly the same, although a few countries were different, results of wars and all that." Kyouka responds

Back