• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

"But you aren't sure it doesn't work like that either, are you? Don't worry. I have ways of speaking to her on my own. I just wanted us to be on the same page so you don't try to resist."

While the conversation continues, i start writing Thaumalogical sigils in my eyes, in my arm cannon, and one across my whole body.

"And you seem really good at a lot more." Crunkledunk says cheerfully." By the way I can improve you if you like. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude there, what I mean is that I can biologically evolve people. Well, I can also spiritually evolve them too, but in a biological way"

"So, I need to talk to Nicholas then."

I fly over to whichever Nicholas is nearer

"I'm sure you've heard the specifics of the plan already. I need your help to fix one of the flaws I've found."

Edwellken said:
"But you aren't sure it doesn't work like that either, are you? Don't worry. I have ways of speaking to her on my own. I just wanted us to be on the same page so you don't try to resist."
"Okay. Do you want me to try something or do you want to do it yourself?"

"I'll create a dream barrier in order to bring us into your subconscious where I can speak to each of your constituents directly. You should remember that even though this is a dream world, damage or death within is still real. If you're ready, I'll start."

"I suppose. For instance I could upgrade certain cerebral areas of your brain to allow for enhanced skill in certain areas. Allowing you to use your abilities to a greater extent. I do already have a serum prepared actually, it allows for your future sight to work on all attacks. As a thank you. Oh also you can keep that sauropod I'm fact I have the perfect device" Crunkledunk shows you what appears to be a ha shelf metal sow here with the upper half painted red and a small slither of an opening working as the defining line between the two sections of colour, with a button intersecting the line. "Here you go, this will allow you to -er, how do I put this- obtain creatures you have incapacitated in your journey. This one already has the creature inside but there are also more empty ones I can give you" Crunkledunk hands you a crate if these taken from dimensional storage "here you go"

Nicholas walks to the ferris wheel with Kyouka, buying a ticket before getting on it. He remains quiet for the moment.

Andrew finds a Nicholas sitting atop a mountain in South America.

"Go on." he states.

Jonathan has completed his device, observing what Layla and Scarlet will do for now.

"Oh, thank you Crunkledunk." Sapheram says accepting the gifts.

"I really apreciate that. And this further proves that you are very much human. Want to go celebrate? I still have some good wine with me."

Crunkledunk is taken aback by the comment "Uh well then" He then starts mumbling hysterically until he stops himself "Ahem- right, do you think there might be a better place to celebrate? It's quite cold up here."

"Have you ever been on one of these?" Kyouka asks, looking out of one of the windows

Thaumalogical Symbol number one... unnamed, it seems. I'll name it Severed Throat Of Babal.

Number two, Kalaphastian Isle.

Number three, 12 Holy Owls of Serrinithium.

Number four, unnamed. I'll name it Televator Of Depth.

Seems like Layla is planning to create a "dream barrier". Interesting.

@Amazon

I create the dream barrier. Our surroundings warp into a field of flowers so as to become more hospitable and welcoming to the others. Scarlet's individual selves should be here.

"Ah! There you are Amy."

I go to hug Amy as soon as I see the three of them.

"I'm guessing you understand why I'm here?"

The surroundings warp in semi trippy waves. We are in a field of flowers now. An unusual barrier, not even from a Witch.

I guess i don't need to send you illusions and mental images now. I telepatically tell Fujin, floating at safe distances away from Layla and co.

"Oh, that's nice. Did you enjoy it back then?" Kyouka asks, looking at Nicholas

I guess he did have a somewhat normal life afterall.

"I think so. I don't really remember what emotions I felt back then that well." Nicholas answers, looking at Kyouka.

I see that Tiro is here and, having nothing better to dp, fly up to him.

"Hello again Tiro. What are you doing here?"

"Let's enjoy this one then. You should be able to know what emotions you feel now." Kyouka says, smiling

Sapheram had used the serum while Crunkledunk went to get tickets.

As they get on the ferris wheel, Sapheram sees Nicholas and Kyouka. He decides not to call out to them however.

"How long have you been in this world actually?" Sapheram asks after sitting down.

Hl3 or bust said:
I see that Tiro is here and, having nothing better to dp, fly up to him.

"Hello again Tiro. What are you doing here?"
"You and me really seem to find each other a lot."

I say, ignoring the sigils in my body that make me look like a satan worshiper.

"Well, i didn't have a lot to do, so i went to Brazil to take some photos with Fujin. I accidentaly found the hideout and got curious, so i've been eavesdropping on Layla and the Powerpuff Girls down there."

I chuckle

"That seems to be so. I was actually meaning to seek you out for a project of mine. Simply put, how good is your temporal acceleration technology, if you have any?"

"We have a deal. Give me a few miliseconds, i just had something i needed to talk with Layla first."

I duct tape the annoying gun to my arm cannon.

Back