• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

@Junko

"Thanks for your help, your work is very appriciated."

The Scarlet says happy to the Fukin, as another clone enters the room, carring a green glaive weapon in her hand.

"This is the Green Dragon Crescent Blade, it grants the user resistance against Magic as swell as enhanced mana Regenerationn, would it be enought for your payment or you desire something more ?"

"Fair point."

"Thought, i don't have many artifacts at hand, so the selection is rather limited."

"There would be Ruyias and Omamori, talismans that bring good luck, a Khatvāṅga, which allows to banish someone from a place, or maybe the Nihongo, spear which grants the user great Charisma, or the Tonbokiri, a weapon able to cut trought any material like if it was butter."

The Scarlet speaks about the other options.

I think that's enough time

I go back to the Dangai. Some of the supplies are gone but the woman survived and carried to term. I steal their souls and toss the bodies into the walls, destroying them.

I then portal back to the standard universe, specifically back into the Egypt base, this time by Scarlet.

"Hello. Would you be able to create a few thousand replicas of these?"

I hold out Tiro's soul gem and a disembodied Fullbringer soul.

@Drite

I show Scarlet the wooden sword and Asauchi that Silas and Eike brought earlier.

"Do you think you can replicate or find more of these?" I ask.

@Hl3

"By the way Eike, if you could bring back some inhabitants of that other world, I'd be extremely grateful... at least 100 if that's possible. If there's any unusual animal or plant life there those would also be appreciated."

@Over/Junko

A Layla clone emerges from below ground.

"Have you forgotten you belong to me, Scarlet? Everything one of my possessions finds is naturally also mine."

She turns to Fujin.

"Allowing you to leave unharmed with those photos you took of my base without permission should be more than enough payment. Run along."

@Ed

"Of course, that i can either, but i am curious, what do those thing do for you to be interested in?"

@HL3

"I can problaby replicate the Physical objects, but not the soul within the object, that also goes to that soul, i can't relpicate that"

"Well, I don't know what really, due to well- not knowing anything. I suppose I want to learn how they function, why they do certain things, what's good and worthwhile about them."

@Junko

"Don't play dumb, I know that you also took pictures of my base when Scarlet let you in earlier. Besides, I never asked for your services so I'm not the one scamming you. You can take that up with her if you like, as long as she doesn't bargain away something I don't think is worth the trouble."

@Drite

"That's something I want to experiment with, so I'd like to have several. Silas said something about them gaining power from the wielder's soul."

After Kyouka awakens her Zanpakuto she stands up and uses shadow to enter Hueco Mundo again

Once inside she seeks out some Vasto Lorde hollows and incapacitates them, before bringing them back to her room.

Using the power of the Hogyoku, she removes the masks of 5 of these hollows, making them into Arrancar and loyal to her. For now, she has them sit in her room while she readies some other stuff.

Kyouka then heads to the Dangai to bottle up some of the liquid on the walls.

Man, these guys really destroyed these worlds. She thinks before heading back

@Ed

Fujin rolls her eye's, she presses a button on her phone. "There, the photos have been deleted." She looks down at Layla. "Now would you please allow me to conduct buisness, because I can tell we both don't wan't any trouble at the moment~."

@Over

Fujin turns back to Scarlet. "I'll take the Tonbokiri."

@Junko

The clone smiles.

"The both of you are wise not to want trouble then. Carry on." she says, sinking back below the earth.

@Ed

"Well, do you want me to replicate or seek for more? I could do either, but i suppose that Replicate is faster"

"That differs for each human. Most humans simply follow their needs in life. Those needs can be things like love and stability or power and money. As for your last question, hm... I suppose they're as good and worthwhile as you deem them to be." Sapheram answers.

Goddamnit

I turn to Layla

"I will when I can."

I portal out again, repeating the same process as before and leaving a few thousand "attacked" woman after Kyouka leaves. I then start searching for Quincies on the main earth.

@Junko

The china clone looks remarkably sad for the way she was threated.

"Oh well, let's get this over with."

She respons to the Fujin, her voicw wuite gloomy, as a secondary clone comes in he room with the Tonbokiri.

"Here's you spear."

"And, sorry you had to delete the photoes."

The Scarlet tells the new reporter telephatically

@Drite

I think about it for a bit.

"Why not both? Maybe there's a difference between the ones you make and the original ones you find. If that's the case I want to identify it."

@Over

The doppleganger hands over the sword and takes the spear. "Hmm, do have any way to make this bigger?" She says while looking at the spear that is way to small for her. "Also its fine, I've basically memorized the photo's anyways. Layla seems like a very rude person in my personal opinion by the way." The doppleganger says in her mind, hoping that Scarlet can hear here telepathically.

Nicholas has continued working on various new technology and upgrading his existing ones.

The formerly Hueco Mundo Nicholas isn't doing much, simply sitting and contemplating life atop a mountain in South America.

As it turns out, all my fans love the Beach Gun, while other people are incredibely terrified. Oh well- hm? A dark presence washed over me.

"Beach King. I challenge you to a duel. No guns, only swords."

Young guy, blonde, dead eyes, wears black all around, sword in hand...

"Sure." I will take a break from speaking in blue. ***** up your throat after a while. It also makes people sick, so that's bad-

"Too slow."

His immediate move is to stab me in the heart.

"Ow."

He removes the blade, smirk in face.

"We shall meet again." He says, before vanishing.

Ok then.

@Ed

"Well, ok, do you know where i can find these things?"

The clone says as she starts to replicate the wooden sword and the Asauchis

The Fullbringer production goes well, since I end up with enough for what I'm trying to do. Quincy souls are, however, a pain in the ass, as i've only been able to find one. I have an idea, however.

I portal over to the mountain Nicholas.

"Hello. Would you be able to do a favor for me?"

@Junko

The Scalted puts Muramasa in the Dimensional Storage.

"Sorry, size change isn't an ability i have."

She responds to the Fujin.

@Over

The doppleganger sighs. "Eh, you win some you lose some." She opens a portal to the Black Forest. "Call me if you need something else upgraded sometime." She enters, the portal closes.

WHYNAUT said:
"That differs for each human. Most humans simply follow their needs in life. Those needs can be things like love and stability or power and money. As for your last question, hm... I suppose they're as good and worthwhile as you deem them to be." Sapheram answers.
Scarlet stays stays quiet. She wants to see how Sapheram handles this.

"Can you not... take pictures of me being stabbed in the heart?" I say, as the damage heals.

"What was up with that guy anyway? That was rude as ****, just went up to me and... like why? Why do i only attract weirdos?" says the man literally named Beach King

Whatever. I'll go visit some countries for a change of pace. Maybe pay Latin America a visit.

@Crimson

og Fujin shrugs. "Well this world did seem to turn edgy after... whatever that was. He was probably doing it for no real reason." She says plainly.

Real Nicholas has upgraded some of his technology and has prepared the weapons for the Challenger fight, being ready to transport them.

"I can do such a thing, yes, this is for an experiment of your own as I understand it." Nicholas says, standing up. He then begins concentrating and using The Visionary to replicate the Quincy soul, creating more and more of it, ultimately making 3000 replicas.

"This should be sufficient." Mountain Nicholas states.

Back