• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

"You think the edgyness from Soul Society is leaking towards Earth?"

I have reached Brazil. Maybe Fujin can take some great photos here...

@Ed

"Well, i am ok with going there to help you, since it is my decision, speaking of which, i just want to let you know"

The clone, who has been making perfect replicas of the objects, and since she is faster than the people on the base, there is some considerable amount of copied objects, goes next to Layka

"I am not your property, i am fine in helping you, but i am not your tool, neither your property, not anymore, do you understand that Layla?"

The clone whispers in Layla's ear in an altered, but still calm tone

@Drite

How annoying... it might not be worth keeping them fused anymore.

I almost start to tell her that becoming a fusion hasn't changed anything about her situation, but doing so would be counterproductive.

I smile as if to hide my anger. It probably isn't working.

"I see. Don't bother going there on my behalf then. You can just do what you want." I turn away from her to leave.

I shrug before portaling to Tiro and returning his soul gem. I then go to Hueco Mundo and start work on the soul gem.

The clone than starts to disappear

"Well, it would be better if the real Scarlet talked to you, we'll solve this in the near future. I didn't intended to cut relations with you Layla, just wanted to point that out"

The clone says as it disappears completely

Mountain Nicholas doesn't react much, he just remains sitting there still, contemplating things and making calculations.

Real Nicholas goes to Kyouka's room, taking a look around to see what she's doing.

"I've completed the tools for Andrew's plan. Do you want to go do something now?" He asks her.

Jonathan appears from the shadows near the Layla in the Brazil base.

"There is something I wanted to speak about with you. Regarding that "Scarlet" of yours." He says.

"Not particularly. I think it'd be best if you're the one to decide what we do with that." Nicholas answers Kyouka.

"You likely share the same concerns as I, that our little machine is becoming a little too picky for her own good, lashing out at you like that. And yes, I was listening, I listen to everything that goes on in these bases, it's quite interesting, but that aside, this is a cause for concern." Jonathan states.

"I know. Another me was already on her way to deal with it. We were planning to call on you as we approached the real Scarlet, but it sounds like she intends to come to us instead. What are you thoughts on how to handle the situation in any case?"

Kyouka thinks for a moment

"Okay, how about a movie? Would you happen to be interested in that?" She asks

"Sure. That works." He answers Kyouka.

"Well, you could try to order her to defuse, you could also try appealing to her other components in mentioning that if they remain fused they won't be able to spend time together. If worst comes to worst, I may be able to produce a device to forcefully separate the fusion." Jonathan explains.

"But, how am I supposed to interact with them? Enjoy life with them, I suppose- how do I coexist and be happy in this world" Crunkledunk is yet again struggling to articulate himself.

"You've already been interacting with them, though they may not be the most 'normal' people, they'restill very human. What makes you happy, Crunkledunk?"

"Ok, let's go." Kyouka says, opening a portal to an area outside of a movie theater and bringing Nicholas with her

Walking into the theater, she notes a rather varied selection of movies including, the 50 Shades trilogy, Speed Racer, Citizen Kane, The Room, Cube 2, Sharknado: The Quadrology, Logan Paul's Airplane Rip off, and the Joker movie.

Why are half these movies even being played?

"I want you to pick the movie Nicholas." She says

In other news, her Espada begin heading to Hueco Mundo and grabbing other Menos, throwing them into Caja de Negacion for later use.

@Phoenix

"I'll consider those options."

I'd rather not have to separate them forcibly. If Scarlet tries to run away there's a chance I'll lose Amy with her. Even if we can successfully separate them by force, coming into conflict with the other two might be problematic depending on their relationship with the other groups... I think Silas was friendly with one of them too... He might not like the idea of fighting them either.

"In any case, limiting her activities seems to be the best option for now. I'll see what she has to say before deciding what to do next. Go ahead and make the device if you think it might be necessary."

This photo stuff is fun.

I go around some nice places for photos, like some rivers, beaches, salt deserts and, of course, the Amazon... oh ho ho, what is this?

[Just to preface this, I rolled a real dice to decide this and it landed on... 1. This was not my choice in any way, shape or form]

"I'm not very good with choices like these, so I think I'll let fate decide." Nicholas states, manifesting a dice using Visionary. The dice rolls and lands on 1.

"..." Nicholas remains quiet for a moment.

"I guess we have to go with the first option you named then."

"I will do so." Jonathan states as he begins working.

Scarlet pouts

"Looks like something's come up. I wish we could spend more.... heated time together Saphy.... I hope we do when we see each other again."

Scarlet flies off to meet with Layla and Jonathan.

"Alright, we both know why I'm here. I'm sorry my clone let her emotions, or, well, my emotions get the best of her. I want to talk it out now though."

"Uh, well- I'm not sure. I like inventing, and I do kind of like being around people, even if they don't have the same feelings as me. It's not like I have any memories of extended happiness, well there was that time when I turned the sun green which was fun"

First it was the songs, now it's this movie.

"Ok, let's go." Kyouka says, buying them their tickets, popcorn, drinks and leading Nicholas to their seats

Nicholas remains quiet as he is dragged by Kyouka to their seats.

He tampers with a device of some kind to make the movie watchable for beings of their perception speed without having to wait an obscene amount of time.

Jonathan keeps working.

"I'll let Layla explain" he states.

I wonder how he will feel about this movie. In a way, it is about how humans think, I suppose. Kyouka thinks as the movie starts

Her Espada have collected a good number of Menos of various ranks, they return them all to the Garden and begin removing their masks and making more Arrancar, those who fail the process are thrown into a pool of Dangai fluid.

"Maybe watching a movie wasn't such a great idea..." Nicholas says to Kyouka as the movie goes.

"...I think I'll go, to, uh, the bathroom, or to get some more food, yeah, that works, anywhere but here actually."

"You sure?" Kyouka asks, pouting

"Fine, did you want to see a different movie, or do something else?" She asks

"I see. Then, would you like doing some experiments or building something together with me?" Sapheram asks Crunkledunk.

Saphy... it's been some time since I heard that one.

"That's alright. I'll see you again sometime." He says to Scarlet with a smile.

"I was joking, if you don't want to watch this movie we can go do something else." Kyouka says, chuckling

Back