• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 10

"I might." Nicholas answers before noticing something and sighing.

"Never a moment alone in this world." He comments.

Drite77 said:
Dilma looks around

"Well, there has been some time since i am actually me, nice to around. Also"

The support than looks to Layla

"What the actual hell did you do to Amy, Unthicc Gothic?"
"I'm sorry, what? Shut up idiot. The adults are talking."

I turn back to Amy.

"Do you feel different at all? What's it like being part of a fusion?"

"Stop acting like you care about what she feels, you said it yourself, she's just a tool to you."

"This is shown by the thing you did to her, i know about your mental hold over her, i could feel it's effects while our minds were fused."

Ruby coldy states to Layla.

"Just pretend they aren't there and enjoy this. They might have just randomly came here." Kyouka says

At least it's not the bird this time.

A slight hiccup occurs during Arrancar production, a low rank Arrancar accidentally lets the hollow go before they get to the Garden. The higher ranked ones capture and throw both the Arrancar and the hollow into the pool.

"What, you can't stand towards a simple insult? And cut the crap, Cutie explained it so i don't need to repeat her, stop acting like you care about her"

Dilma says to the Unthicc hex maniac

"Amy, don't. You are more than that, didn't the time as Scarlet did something to you? You finally stand on your own! Wasn't that refreshing?"

"..."

I don't interrupt. Downfall should probably work properly now that their minds are separated. If that's the case she'll ignore them like I requested. Otherwise, at least I'll know the effect is still weakened...

Besides, I'm interested in the answer to that last question myself.

"Alright I guess. Why did you end up nuking that dimension with the swordsmen? I mean, I know it got restored, I'm just curious on your reasoning."

"Fusion is interesting. You're more powerful than usual, but at the same time you aren't completely you. It's difficult to describe."

"I'll try." Nicholas says, looking out in a different direction from where Crunkledunk is.

Jonathan just observes the events that are going down, waiting for Layla to ask for his help if needed, he is grinning slightly.

I smile.

"I see. You've done a great job of helping me Amy. Thanks. If you ever find yourself under anyone else's influence and don't know what to do, I want you to remember who to listen to. Me. My orders are absolute above all else."

I turn to address the others.

"As for the rest of you, it seems like you're misunderstanding something. Two things, actually.

Firstly, I do care about Amy. But more than that, unlike the two of you, I value and respect her. You want to "free" her? That's why you're an idiot. She doesn't want the freedom you're trying to force on her. Why do you think she ran from you in the first place? You treated her like she was insane, like some kind of freak. You had your chance, and you denied her of her purpose. Because of your abuse, she came to me and I embraced it. And still, you're trying to selfishly force your own ideals onto her just so you can feel better about yourself while she suffers? It's pathetic.

Secondly..."

I release an aura of intimidation over the area. The sky darkens. The flowers wilt away.

"Don't get the idea that you're protected here. You're cordial with a few of my allies, and useful to me as Scarlet. That's the only reason you're still breathing. If you continue to carelessly run your mouths or otherwise annoy me, I'll put an end to you."

The aura disperses. I take a breath.

"Now that that's cleared up... Amy, you're free to talk to them. If they have any questions, you can answer."

"Apologies for the interruption, but I need to inform you of something." Jonathan communicates to Layla telepathically.

"My sensors detected a colossal power hiding within the one known as Dilma, she does not realize nor have access to it yet, however it is best to keep in mind. Take care when threatening her, I am uncertain if even you could survive should that power be released." He explains telepathically.

"Huh. Well, i can't say i disagree, but..."

I look at the flowers.

"She ****** up the dream beach! What the hell man?"

The ferris wheel starts moving since it wasn't already

The higher ranked Arrancar run around doing damage control after the hollow escaped, checking on any potential victims and, if necessary, REDACTED.

Within the Edge Society, things are getting edgy.

I create a shadow clone.

"Follow that one."

The clone teleports to Hueco Mundo and immediatly creates a small, 50x50x50 department. He goes inside and, from pieces of his own body, starts tinkering.

The clone switches between teleporting to the human world to gather materials and going back to tinkering a few dozen times.

"These machines exist so they can stabilize the flow of causality. Basically, a anti time manipulation device. However, too many at once can change causality and set it off it's course, so it clearly has the power to affect it in more ways than once. So, with some reverse engeneering, some dyslexicon, bowered materials, and..."

I drawn some extremely complex kinetoglyphs and sigils, drawing immense magical energy.

"...some magic, we can get this."

The result is a monster of a machine, full of magic, pocket thermal energy and many other sources as fuel, reinforced metal, some strange bullshit here and there... a complete mess.

"Once turned on, one second outside this building becomes three hundred thousand years inside of it. Does that work?"

That actually might be a bit too muc-

"Very much so. While I'm here, I believe I noticed some technology here that was difficult to remember. What are those?"

"Anti Memetic Technology. The opposite of a Meme, it does everything it can to not spread itself, erasing memories and information along the way. Why do you ask?"

I go to answer, but I stop myself, really thinking over what this would do.

"You know what, forget I asked about those. Instead, are you able to help me create lots of"

A beam of light goes from my finger into Tiro's eye. He now knows everything about the Hogyoku that I know

"These?"

Back