• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

@Tago

"All right, Crunkledunk ... you defuse the bombs, I'll take care of my brother!", I exclaim, flying towards the lava.

Senht notes my arrival and drawing his sword, he creates an arc of energy towards me.

Stretching a fist, I create a shield that absorbs the energy wave, and then grabs my brother in a telekinetic hold, immobilizing him.

With a simple thought teleport them both to a more suitable place for our confrontation.

Out of the planet's atmosphere.

Senht looks around, slightly confused.

"In the end you decided to face me alone, leaving behind that insignificant parasite ... I knew you still had a bit of pride in you, brother," he exclaims.

"Pride has nothing to do here, brother ... this is strategy!", I replied, turning my arm and throwing the sphere, creating a dome several hundred kilometers wide.

"Strategy? These tricks won't help you!" He taunts me.

"We'll see," I say, pulling out Great Sword.

In an instant we fly against each other, colliding our blades, one shot after another.

Senht flies away, turning his right arm and firing a beam of energy.

Using the power of Kakama, I increased my speed, flying to dodge his attack and then create a real illusion, a big illusion.

Senht widens his eyes to what materializes in front of him, a huge rotating cannon divided into four sections.

The weapon begins to spin, creating a sphere of energy that then becomes a giant ray, directed against my brother.

Senht tries to teleport to avoid it, but incredibly it doesn't seem to work.

"Uh? But that -" he fails to finish the sentence before he was hit by the beam.

Half of his body was completely destroyed.

"Ahh!" He exclaims, groaning in pain to then increasing his speed and moving away from the beam, while the latter followed his body.

In an instant he regenerated his lost limbs and then flew towards the cannon and created a huge blade, cutting it in half and creating a huge explosion.

I take advantage of this to fly towards him, using the power of Pakari to increase my strength and punch him in the face.

The punch generates a shock wave, sending Senht to the edge of the barrier.

To prevent him from leaving, I teleport myself in front of him and turning my arm into a rifle, generating a sound wave that sends him from the opposite side of the barrier.

The black knight regains control of his body, stopping instantly.

"Enough! If you want to play brother, then let me have fun too!", Exclaims with an angry tone, reaching out a hand and then tightening it in a fist and pulling it towards himself.

I look at his gesture with confusion,to then hear a not very pleasant noise.

In less than a second my database analyzes what is approaching towards me at a slow but constant speed.

"Oh, insane crazy bastard", I murmur, seeing a huge rock, 62775834000 cubic meters high levitate towards me and then shatter into thousands of smaller pieces and consequently travel faster.

I make a growl to then widen my arms, my hands are transformed, becoming two cannons and starting to give off an intense blue light.

In a second, blinding beams of energy explode, hitting the boulders and pulverizing them.

Senht instead uses this opportunity to his advantage, increasing his speed and wrapping his sword with blue flames,hitting me in the back and ignoring my immunity to fire.

I utter a cry of pain as my brother stabs me in the chest, piercing me and charging the flames more, incinerating and melting most of my body.

To avoid this situation I teleport myself to about ten kilometers from him, regenerating my burnt and destroyed parts and then looking at Senht with contempt.

The latter instead gives me a grin.

"You know brother ... right now, I feel an immense joy ... we are both at the lowest point of our power ... yet this time I am the one who is winning!" He exclaims.

I still don't say anything.

"But now, as much as I enjoy seeing you in trouble ... I believe the time has come to stop playing and move on to the real battle," he says, only to wrap himself in a dark aura.

His Persona appears, the representation of his own corrupt and damned soul.

Senth The Renegade.

"So brother, release your full power! Free Athun The Cosmic Warrior!" He shouts, causing me even more annoyance.

@Phoenix

One of the base screens detected something very large leaving the atmosphere, followed immediately by a great source of energy.

"Hm." Nicholas says, noting the energy signature.

The lab contains extremely varied tools and equipment, it has a computer area, which contains the previous mentioned monitoring systems, hologram projector and other similar equipment for analysis.

The lab also contains a smaller area with pods for various armors, most of these are empty and contain nothing of note, aside from one containing another new armor.

The most noteworthy however is the storage and creation area, containing various experimental weaponry and tools, several containers dot the area, with various warning labels such as: Warning: Heavily Radioactive or Warning: Antimatter: Do not open under any circumstance.

Tanks holding an unusual metallic liquid, as well as ones holding more nanites similar to those of the spray can also be seen.

A projected screen appears near the Nanite container, the text explains in detail that these Nanites are made specifically for various repair operations, lacking any destructive functions or applications. It explains that this is the only kind of Nanite that Nicholas has given the greater public access to. They can be used for curing practically all diseases and repairing nearly any wound as long as there remains something to be repaired at all.

"I'm interested in these nanites. That pounding your sister gave me made me realize I don't have much stamina or regenerative powers to survive direct combat. These could help."

Fujin just looks at Andrew with a blank stare. "I feel like you went out of your way to make an innuendo." She goes back to looking over the nanit designs.

Fujin groans. "For a genuis so seem to be a bit oblivious." She has copied down the nanite blueprints. "Excuse me Nicholas, you wouldnt mind if I borrowed some nanites, would you?"

[Nah, it's funnier this way. Also it's too late anyways, they already responded to it, you can't really be that naive can you?]

The Divine Phoenix said:
[Nah, it's funnier this way. Also it's too late anyways, they already responded to it, you can't really be that naive can you?]
[Don't overthink my posts. Now I see it. It is funny]

Junkoposter said:
Fujin groans. "For a genuis so seem to be a bit oblivious." She has copied down the nanite blueprints. "Excuse me Nicholas, you wouldnt mind if I borrowed some nanites, would you?"
"Why don't we see if we can automate them? Maybe use something else with them too. There is always the Crimson Death."

[That should be your quote if you ever make Andrew an FC/OC Profile]

Nicholas approaches them.

"I wouldn't mind, no. These ones are fine to be spread and improved as you wish. I can set them to act automatically by the way, I just have them idle for now." He explains.

"I give them an order and they act it out until further notice, quite simple really. I can command them mentally at will or assume manual control as well. This applies to other similar machines as well." He explains.

"Is it possible to make a set bound to a person? That would make it easier to heal people who get hurt at a quicker pace."

Fujin nods her head, she picks up the container. "I'll be done in a couple seconds." She goes off to do ze upgrades.

"Alright. My other thought was that maybe we could place the nanites with Crimson Death in order to see if we can apply biological things to them. Maybe even give whoever uses them access to it."

After doing my thing on over a thousand beaches, i start to get really tired. After all, repeating the same long process over and over and over again is no way to live life. I may be devoting every piece of myself to the creation of paradise, but a lack of breaks will eventually just melt my mind. So, after another one of my great speeches, i leave again, back at the flying Garden Beach.

I once again open the bar for costumers and sit down, enjoying the atmosphere.

"I suppose we could do that. There's quite a bit in that container, so once she's done we could try." Nicholas replies.

[The container is like, the size of a small house by the way]

Fujin returns with the container of upgraded nanites. "The nanites now repair damage at a much faster rate than before and are more durable." She puts the container down. "Also I copied the designs, hope thats not a problem." She says plainly.

"No particular reason in copying them, given they are already mass produced and widely available, but sure." Nicholas then moves to the container, he picks up a syringe and inserts it into a specific area, the syringe fills with nanites.

"Here, these will be enough for your own needs." He says, handing the syringe to Andrew.

Back