• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

"Your a little late, I already made a partnership with Nicholas." She goes back to taking perfect pictures of the lab. Her temporary dopplegangers do News things. They are extremely succesful.

Faruel1998 said:
[Reposting]

@Tago

I give another sigh.

"Yes, you can keep the sandwich-big piece of neburian dung!" I exclaim, looking at the screen.

Millions of energy signatures had just appeared, this time extremely different from those of Senht.
@Tago

@Junki "And why are me and him mutually exclusive? I merely wish to be a shareholder,a regular reporter, and for you to combine your enterprise with ours" The Crune clone responds

@Faruel "Ah, yes- I saw those. They appear to be the bombs he planted before. Maybe we should do this stealthily- try to defuse them, maybe set them off peacefully. I could hack them if they have a technological activation but we need more information first" Crunkledunk sends a drone down the cave using a lot of layers of stealth to observe the energy signatures

"Of course when I say explode then peacefully I mean by surrounding it in a forcefield. He is likely to be messing with volcanoes" Crunkledunk says as the drone flies past

Suddenly Senth emerges from the lava.

"Athun !!", he shouts, materializing a hundred ion guns and shooting at Megalith and Crunkledunk.

I protect myself from the rays by raising a barrier.

The drone analyzes the bombs, discovering that they are of an extremely ancient alien technology, that the explosions are placed specifically to make the volcanoes located all over the planet erupt and that they have the strength to destroy the barriers that you could place.

"Alright then" Crunkledunk jumps to the side and summons 3 exact clones, he then surrounds the bombs with forcefields. Tendrils appear out of his new black suit

The barriers resist the rays.

Clenching my fists, they become cannons firing a series of plasma bullets at Senht.

@Tago

"He simply gave me a better deal, and trust me, I'm much more effective at reporting News than you." She says plainly.

@Junko

"I mean, as a tech expert I think I am more astute in terms of knowledge. Also we can still both take shares can't we?"

@Crusade

"Insecurity? Wha, wha? I just don't want your hands on my stuff is all. That came out wrong."

After sime tweaking......

The bullet is about as good as it's going to get. There are some things that could be ironed out, but this will work for now.

I start making more of them

"Look Crunkledunk. You don't have to be Nicholas to see that you're more than a little insecure about your own capabilities."

"There is no reason for him to be either." Nicholas comments while modifying some of his body again.

"At this point, insecurity serves no purpose. Crunkledunk's capabilities speak for themselves, do they not?" He says.

@Tago

Senht avoids bullets by teleporting, then launches a telekinetic wave against Megalith and creates fifty arunnaki bombs around Crunkledunk, causing them to explode.

I am struck by the telekinetic wave ending up against a rock wall.

@Phoenix

I don't get Nicholas... besides, what does that have to do with him being a huge jerk???''

"What is he trying to save humanity from?"

@Dragon

"Thanks."

I have a few Risen carry Ramesses' body away for later preparation.

@Drite

"Seaching for criptoids it is then !"

The pyromancer responds happily.

@Pheonix

Ruby's mist clone exists from the training room, having tested a bit her abilities on the practice targets.

She finds herself a place to sit and continues waitng for the devices to be complete.

@Crisade and Phoenix "I mean- I don't. Wha?" Crunkledunk looks very surprised. This is cut short by a jolt of pain "Yowzer" Crunkledunk says and then teleports away.

@Faruel Crunkledunks shadow appears from the smoke, clutching the area of his body sustaining the greatest damage. " alright then" Crunkledunk uses the supercharge and is boosted to the stat amp . Then, with incredible speed tendrils fly out of his back and begin to start firing beam upon beam of projectiles and EE guns. Crunkledunk has worked out where Senht will move and how he will react and has adjusted his style to achieve the maximum amount of damage possible. Secretly a microscopic version of the clone who teleported before appears on Senhts back. The otter clones Crunkle summoned have sustained serious damage via protecting the real Crunkle from the attack. They are regenerating from skin cells they deposited prior.

Senht promptly avoids bullets by teleporting inside the lava.

Crunkledunk's microscopic clone was discovered by the senses around Senth's body, his armor was later hacked and started a countdown to auto-destruction along with a virus.

"Ahh! We have to get him out of here! He has too many places he can hide in", I exclaim, moving closer to Crunkledunk.

After applying Eike's Rib Poison to all my ammo and modifying my weapons to hold and shoot them well, i walk around the garden, thinking of ways to make this flying beach more beachy.

I feel like a bullet all of a sudde

Finishing the thousandth of my own, unique Origin Bullet, i realize that I can probably add Severing ans Binding to them as well. I do so, creating more if these triple-origin bullets

"Perhaps not. I guess he's not like me then, he still retains most of his human tendencies." Nicholas answers.

The armors are still working.

"What does he want to save it from? The same thing as I do. Ruin, extinction, death. He wants to see humanity prosper and grow. He believes that through advancement alone he will achieve this. I do not." Jonathan pauses for a moment.

"Ah, but you had your own encounter with Nicholas, didn't you? Do you want me to explain that as well?"

"Well, I should probably tell you about him then." Nicholas says, pausing his work briefly.

"A man from my old world, a former rival of mine, seems to have been summoned to this world. While he is not in direct opposition to me as of yet, it is still worth it to note his existence. Jonathan Wraith is his name, he appears to have joined up with Layla's group." Nicholas explains, showing an image of the man from a projector.

From one instant to the next, a 10 kilometer radius area in the hearth of the Amazonian forest turns completly pearl white in colour

"He scared you while you were putting up that facade of yours, no? As mentioned before, he has issues with seeing humans as humans, moreso than ever now, so social cues and understanding go over his head. I saw that all unfold. The events with the one called "Andrew" as well. There he only helped because he was asked. Hell, he'd probably even be willing to help you if you asked. Not me of course, but that's different, though I may be able to convince him to join me as he is now, hard to say though." He pauses again.

"What I'm trying to say here is, going out of your way to oppose him will ultimately earn you nothing, probably less than nothing even. I've got plans for him, but mine are bit more on the subtle side. That's why I wanted to remain a free agent too, since you have little interest in these things, correct?" He continues.

Nicholas continues working on his own body.

The armors have completed the devices, one of them approaches Ruby's mist clone and shows her two devices that resemble buttons, simplistic looking.

"Here, you click this button and as long as it remains on your body, the perceptions of others will be fooled into believing you are not noteworthy in any way, effectively making them not notice you. However, these cannot be used in combat, as their effect will immediately deteriorate if you attempt to engage someone with them active. It took quite a bit of effort to make these things strong enough to fool everyone's senses. While you two wouldn't be impossible to find with these, it will certainly make you much safer." The armor explains to her.

"Activate them out of sight of other powered individuals however. Their effect will be greatly lessened if they see you activate it." It states.

@Overlord

"Ok cutie, do you know where they live? 'Cause i've never heard of them outside of some vague things"

@Phoenix

Fujin is still just kinda there in the lab, hearing this whole series of events. "Interesting." She writes all that stuff down.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Well, I should probably tell you about him then." Nicholas says, pausing his work briefly.
"A man from my old world, a former rival of mine, seems to have been summoned to this world. While he is not in direct opposition to me as of yet, it is still worth it to note his existence. Jonathan Wraith is his name, he appears to have joined up with Layla's group." Nicholas explains, showing an image of the man from a projector.
"That's interesting. Your world must be a interesting place then. What do you think his goals are here?"

After leaving the Garden due to a lack of interest, i go out with the objective of turning every single beach into the greatest beach. Seems the Beach King of Heavens project wasn't going to work out in the end.

After doing so to 100 beaches, the news (likely Fujin news) have started spreading infomation about the beach reformation project. Everyone loves it, but it does take a tool on me. My name has become quite known though. Well, my "name".

Meanwhile, a man watches from the shadows.

"The same as they were there. He believes that the only way to save the world is for the intelligent, which is to say, himself, to rule it. He believes humanity is foolish and doomed to fail. He'd tried recruiting me before and while I do see some points in his views, that is still not the right way to go about this." Nicholas explains.

@Phoenix

"I am very thankfull for your help, do you want anything in return ?"

My mist clone says.

@Drite.

"Well, there would be Nessie in the Lock Ness Lake or the Yeti in the Himalayas."

Ruby responds to the question

"Not particularly. I'll keep the offer in mind though." The armor answers.

A different machine is using Nicholas' surveillance network to investigate and analyze what had occurred in the Amazon.

"Maybe? There is only one letter of difference. Anyway, that seems like some fun hunting some Cryptoids, is there anything that you need to do here before we go?"

Dilma asks the Pink haired girl

Back