• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways can yall make some matches too, the rz scene has gotten pretty dry in the last week or 2

Last edited:
I was thinking about making up a matchup with Andy but i am not sure if Ley can bypass his immortality so i would like more input
Ley probably could nypass immortality like Elsa's for example but we don't really see that he can so we can't say that. Roy is a different story though. Can Andy resist soul manipulation?

I was thinking about making up a matchup with Andy but i am not sure if Ley can bypass his immortality so i would like more input
I assume you mean his 7-B key, and the answer is no. Andy outright resists his own memories being removed & can regen them, and his Law & Conceptual Immortality specifically consider being forgotten to be death. Plus he's got Low-Godly regen.

I assume you mean his 7-B key, and the answer is no. Andy outright resists his own memories being removed & can regen them, and his Law & Conceptual Immortality specifically consider being forgotten to be death. Plus he's got Low-Godly regen.
Yeah i was confused if it meant that it considered being forgotten death so would he live or die from it, but i get it now🗿

Why doesn't Reid have any type of Accelerated Development? He can make new perfect forms of literally anything he does for eg when he was running while the tower was falling apart and he developed a new style of running that was absolutely optimal for that specific situation. It also wouldn't make sense if the peak of skills couldn't get BETTER mid combat considering thats kind of what happens above a certain level like Garfiel, Prime Wilhelm, and Reinhard etc.

Why doesn't Reid have any type of Accelerated Development? He can make new perfect forms of literally anything he does for eg when he was running while the tower was falling apart and he developed a new style of running that was absolutely optimal for that specific situation. It also wouldn't make sense if the peak of skills couldn't get BETTER mid combat considering thats kind of what happens above a certain level like Garfiel, Prime Wilhelm, and Reinhard etc.
I Agree, Reid and Cecilus would need Accelerated Development to keep up with Reinhard and give him a difficult battle

Doesn't Gojo have conceptual infinity here? So standard space hax won't bypass it or am I tripping rn? ... or does Reid's concept hax bypass that?

I made a match with Emilia's almost dad; check it out. Or don't. Up to you.

I made a match with Emilia's almost dad; check it out. Or don't. Up to you.

What a coincidence because I was just looking at the team rwby profile this evening

This shit again... Sigh

This shit again... Sigh
You can start complaining once you prove Type 2 with Reid effecting concepts that govern all of reality.

Stop trying to make the lad Shiki Jr and then we wouldn't have downgrades left and right.

With a swing of the sword, the world fissured.
That, was the special move of the Sword Saint which transpired when Reinhard swung the sword as well
This makes me think, does Reinhard also have this ability? He can utilise items in the same manner afterall since he would win agaisnt Reid in a battle with chopsticks

Alr so hear me out
Base key first stage yogiri vs any of the witches bevause they will passively kill him and he doesn't have resistance to it, speed equalized ofc otherwise the passive gets removed instantly
Its either an incon or a win for the witch because of that.

Back