• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
in situations like this, the less contrived answer is usually the more correct one - the core of occam's razor, i believe.

you're suggesting "uh actually reinhard's world-splitting slash deleted the sun and recreated it in a different place so that when he restored the world its rays shone through the hole in the clouds"
vs
"in restoring the world, it became daytime. either as part of the restoration or just vague, minor reality warping."
It's a strength based attack, to show how powerful Reinhard is
I don't think it should involve some pity tricks like minor Reality Warping

Last edited:
Theirs no reason to assume she could bring someone back from the dead she has o feats
chains
7b55l1lli9mb1.png

Last edited:
so Reinhard simply cleared the clouds and for no apparent reason he flipped the planet upside down with restoration???

making it planetary just does not work as I explained in Option 1
I think you may be misunderstanding what restoration is. It's basically a subjective time reversal. He put the world back in the state it used to be in after he parted the clouds and severed the world. Or maybe even back to a "peak" state of some kind.

However, it affected even the sun so it likely extends out for that distance.

But it's just a power.

I think you may be misunderstanding what restoration is. It's basically a subjective time reversal. He put the world back in the state it used to be in after he parted the clouds and severed the world. Or maybe even back to a "peak" state of some kind.

However, it affected even the sun so it likely extends out for that distance.

But it's just a power.
that would still be the same argument as Reality Warping which we have no proof of, we can only take it like the Author described it

"The slash of the Sword Saint had both ended the world
and simultaneously brought about its re-creation"

Last edited:
Perhaps he actually did destroy and recreate the "world" while choosing who to keep alive and who not to (which would be Puck) except this power could not bring back the dead due to their Od being cleanswd through Od Laguna

Remknder that World can mean both the planer and the universe

Perhaps he actually did destroy and recreate the "world" while choosing who to keep alive and who not to (which would be Puck) except this power could not bring back the dead due to their Od being cleanswd through Od Laguna

Remknder that World can mean both the planer and the universe
that is most likely what the author has intended
and it's the only way we can see this feat without having contradictions

According to the page for Restoration, that is only one type of it. It is intentionally seperated from other types. The fact that plants were growing back suggests it isn't simply a time reversal. It should in some way have to do with with the Od Laguna's control over mana.

However, the feat does seem too vague to do anything with but give him interplanetary range for the ability.

Reinhard does have his Blessing that regrows plantlife that gets named in Kasaneru's LN iirc.

A lot of the restoration stuff probably has to do with mana being a "primordial energy" that basically allows stuff to exist and not just turn to dust.

A lot of the restoration stuff probably has to do with mana being a "primordial energy" that basically allows stuff to exist and not just turn to dust.
That is essentially what I meant to say. Remember, every blessing is likely given by the Od Laguna and almost if not every single one of them requires mana to function. Mana appears to be within all things and required for any kind of notable change or action. It's pretty much the ReZero world's spiritual component to matter.

Then Authorities end up like Anti-Mana... I wonder where these Witch Factors came from, because they at least predate Blessings.
They came from Od Laugna most likey. The authorities aren’t like anti mana some literally use mana to work like Minerva’s. Blessings were made to deal with authority users according to Echidna.

Witch Factors are stated to be the antithesis of Od Lagna, they remove an individuals Blessing, they affect their soul's ability to be cleansed in the Hall of Memories, they always beat Blessings, and they can completely interfere in the world's concepts.

That makes me doubt that they came from the Od Lagna.

According to the page for Restoration, that is only one type of it. It is intentionally seperated from other types. The fact that plants were growing back suggests it isn't simply a time reversal. It should in some way have to do with with the Od Laguna's control over mana.

However, the feat does seem too vague to do anything with but give him interplanetary range for the ability.
that has nothing to do with Od Laguna, it was Reinhard own Ability, the recreation of the forest as if the battle did not take place was just a part of it

and we are talking about Reinhard destroying and recreating the world, and not just the plants

Last edited:
Not gonna get into a debate since y'all can just make a versus thread, but I'd suggest reading his profile as his invulnerability is a byproduct of acausality which Goku cannot bypass.

Yeah I understand that but still Goku has 4D punches. And it’s listed on his profile that he can punch through space and time. Regulus ability is a lot like Hits

This is the last time I’m mentioning Goku here.

that's only for he's blessings

the author himself stated that even if Reinhard lost he's blessings he would be as strong as he is with them
Him being almost as strong without his blessings is more or less true. But where do you think the rest of his power comes from? 💀 He is the golden child of the Od Laguna. All the mana he requires comes from it. It won't let him die so long as there are people left to protect. In regards to that he is probably it's stargazer.

Him being almost as strong without his blessings is more or less true. But where do you think the rest of his power comes from? 💀 He is the golden child of the Od Laguna. All the mana he requires comes from it. It won't let him die so long as there are people left to protect. In regards to that he is probably it's stargazer.
I never said it's useless to him
the mana he requires comes from the atmosphere, and that is probably only in he's base form, with the dragon sword I doubt he even need to suck mana, since he can defeat Od Laguna

and this is not the subject, we are talking about Reinhard destroying and recreating the world

Last edited:
Back