• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bleach discission in the Re:Zero thread I will blow you two up with my brain. You make too many matches with vague god-tiers! Explode!!

Anyways the houses in Rupgana are probably just a similar size to houses in Lugunica Capital, then assuming cannonball speed, could be a very nice LS feat.

Last edited:
Bleach discission in the Re:Zero thread I will blow you two up with my brain. You make too many matches with vague god-tiers! Explode!!
NO U
EXPUROSION!!!
Tbh i dont think the god tiers are as vague as they used to be, like we figured out a shit ton of stuff in the past year or 2 and i am just patiently waiting for arc 7 to start so we can FINALLY upgrade the low and mid tier
Anyways the houses in Rupgana are probably just a similar size to houses in Lugunica Capital, then assuming cannonball speed, could be a very nice LS feat.
We can use the houses from the trailer of S3/From the royal capital since that is probably more accurate than Arlam village or sanctuary

Last edited:
@Zabazab Also didnt you mention something about Wilhelm and Cecilus actually having 7A calcs? What happened to that?

Vortech has dissappeared once again otherwise i would have asked for an update on tier 9 low tiers

Reinhard vs Bleach?
Hmmmmmmmmmm not sure about that.
Technically Reid should have some form of soul resistance too as he can defeat the great spirits no diff and narratively probably survives the life sword as well and is also above cecilus who can use the soul absorption sword
We should change the question to "can Reid and Reinhard hold all 10 swords of power"

Yeah it was thought based EE and death manip which they argued was IC for him to insta kill his opponents at the start of the match
(Actually that was potentially a stomp now that i think about it)

When did gremmy have EE and death hax? I know he's supposed to be walking PIS but there absolutely no reason he should have lost to Kenny if that was the case. Like he can imagine anything but there seemed to be limits.

Lets just get this over with
Bloodlusted Ram vs Rem with Ram having access to 2nd shackle is probably gonna end with a different result than the spar match yes?

When did gremmy have EE and death hax? I know he's supposed to be walking PIS but there absolutely no reason he should have lost to Kenny if that was the case. Like he can imagine anything but there seemed to be limits.
They argued he didnt want to "lose his honor" or something so he didnt use his thought based EE or Death Hax against kenpachi

As an 'official' emissary from the Bleach goons, Kenny has deconstruction in his high 6-A key (SAFWY) and up, including his three latest keys. he has Soul Crush. in all his keys.
Yammy and Ulquiorra killed humans with Soul Crush.
Gremmy refrained from using EE and death hax against Kenpachi because, as he explicitly stated, Kenpachi was the only one he wanted to prove his strength against in a straight fight.

Soul Crush requires great soul resistance to withstand, and it has other effects beyond soul manipulation. So, the opponent would need to resist those effects as well. If you're looking for a Bleach matchup, consider a Quincy or a Fullbringer, avoid Ginjo though since he also has Soul Crush.

As an 'official' emissary from the Bleach goons, Kenny has deconstruction in his high 6-A key (SAFWY) and up, including his three latest keys. he has Soul Crush. in all his keys.
Yammy and Ulquiorra killed humans with Soul Crush.
Gremmy refrained from using EE and death hax against Kenpachi because, as he explicitly stated, Kenpachi was the only one he wanted to prove his strength against in a straight fight.
Welp no Reid for them i suppose
Soul Crush requires great soul resistance to withstand, and it has other effects beyond soul manipulation. So, the opponent would need to resist those effects as well. If you're looking for a Bleach matchup, consider a Quincy or a Fullbringer, avoid Ginjo though since he also has Soul Crush.
Reinhard has resistance to soul manipulation + he cant be affected by debuffs (paralysis) + he has fear hax resistance so he probably can fight with the shinigamis right?

Welp no Reid for them i suppose

Reinhard has resistance to soul manipulation + he cant be affected by debuffs (paralysis) + he has fear hax resistance so he probably can fight with the shinigamis right?
I think so. He needs the ability to see enhanced invisibility—not layered, as Bleach hasn't undergone the layer revisions. But it's trickier to perceive than regular invisibility. Also, remember that Soul Crush also has physical AP, so if the AP gap is significant, it might be a stomp.

I think so. He needs the ability to see enhanced invisibility—not layered, as Bleach hasn't undergone the layer revisions. But it's trickier to perceive than regular invisibility. Also, remember that Soul Crush also has physical AP, so if the AP gap is significant, it might be a stomp.
Thats not a problem, even wilhelm can sense layered invisibility attacks so Reinhard wont have any kind of trouble in dealing with it
How does the physical AP of soul crush scale?

"He perception blitzes and one shots Tarita, who in turn can beat up 100+ chaosflame residents who Goz said that one citizen is as strong as 10 regular soldiers so Orbalt is >>>>>>>a gazillion soldiers 😗😗😗"
-Purge King subaru on saturday at 2 am
Also apparently tanza was also throwing houses somewhere so we need to check that as well

I am so tempted to do a Cecilus vs Luffy matchup (tier 7B)

Can Cecilus fight against fear hax that can kill you? It extracts any fear you have had since birth (personallyi dont think cecilus has ever feared anything)

Last edited:
Anyways here it is

Why all the vague Re Zero God tiers vs HST?

And you wonder why people want to downgrade Reid.

Btw i am not touching that thread, partly due to the vague nature of the God tiers, i am indifferent to what abilities they have currently, also cause that thread is the type that goes back and forth for pages upon pages, rather direct my energy elsewhere.

Last edited:
Real ones know Garfiel Tinsel scaling is where it's at anyway. The true GOAT of Re:Zero
Reinhard: "There’s nothing wrong with his ambition burning strong. Besides, it’s also true that he’s getting stronger and stronger each day. Before long, won’t there come a time where he will catch up with me?"

Back