• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can try to calculate it if you want to, but you won't get very much support. It's pretty much accepted here that Reinhard's "destroying the world" feat refers to the portion of Lugunica frozen by Puck, which is called "the frozen world".

And changing the time of day is both vague in the how it was done and vague in the why it'd scale to a(?) statistic.

You can try to calculate it if you want to, but you won't get very much support. It's pretty much accepted here that Reinhard's "destroying the world" feat refers to the portion of Lugunica frozen by Puck, which is called "the frozen world".

And changing the time of day is both vague in the how it was done and vague in the why it'd scale to a(?) statistic.
Well it did be funny if that gets accepted so i am not against it atleast

Yeah, that shit makes no sense. Even if Reinhard did destroy and recreate the sun what the hell do you think you are going to use the distance between the earth and the sun for? Applying the same values as our solar system to ReZero's who knows what does not work anyway.

Yeah, that shit makes no sense. Even if Reinhard did destroy and recreate the sun what the hell do you think you are going to use the distance between the earth and the sun for? Applying the same values as our solar system to ReZero's who knows what does not work anyway.
we used the distance between the earth and the moon to calculate Reinhard moon jump

Last edited:
'Tis only with his trump card sixfold magic, if she can use it then she should get the same rating.

(All magicians >= Omega are gonna be 6-C too which is nice)
That doesn't fix anything in any way. Regardless of whether Echidna can use sixfold magic she must have as much raw power as he does with it because they are equals despite knowing the same exact spells (minus healing magic). Echidna doesn't even have physical strength like he does.

And then there's Daphne whose ap rating literally comes from the fact that she is way stronger than the two of them.

And why the **** does sixfold magic even grant such a buff in the first place when it is literally just casting six spells at once? It is a very blatant 6x multiplier. And it seems like he's being scaled to full strength Puck which is just... no.

It's because of two cases: Both Puck and Roswaal using their respective trump cards (Star Beast & Sixfold Magic) against each other in Bond of Ice, and then in Volume 15 when Roswaal states that he can't allow Puck to use his Star Beast form because he can't use Sixfold Magic while casting Altemillion.

Echidna is never stated to be as powerful as Roswaal afaik, they're just generally comparable because it's stated that she can "give him a good fight". In terms of magical attacking power it's stated to be Roswaal > Awakened Emilia > Echidna.

And why the **** does sixfold magic even grant such a buff in the first place when it is literally just casting six spells at once? It is a very blatant 6x multiplier. And it seems like he's being scaled to full strength Puck which is just... no.
Also the thread technically hasn't been closed yet, though it's due to be concluded as most changes have been applied. You can see the argument and agree/disagree if you want.

It's because of two cases: Both Puck and Roswaal using their respective trump cards (Star Beast & Sixfold Magic) against each other in Bond of Ice, and then in Volume 15 when Roswaal states that he can't allow Puck to use his Star Beast form because he can't use Sixfold Magic while casting Altemillion.

Echidna is never stated to be as powerful as Roswaal afaik, they're just generally comparable because it's stated that she can "give him a good fight". In terms of magical attacking power it's stated to be Roswaal > Awakened Emilia > Echidna.
I have so many things to say I don't even know where to begin but do you seriously think being thousands of times stronger and way more experienced while having the same abilities is a fair fight?

'Tis only with his trump card sixfold magic, if she can use it then she should get the same rating.

(All magicians >= Omega are gonna be 6-C too which is nice)
Off-topic, but who are the magicians who scale to/scale above Omega? Base!Puck, Roswaal and Echidna, right?

I have so many things to say I don't even know where to begin but do you seriously think being thousands of times stronger and way more experienced while having the same abilities is a fair fight?
I'd consider fighting around evenly unless one pulls out their final trump-card to be giving a good fight, yes. Even Beatrice can also give Roswaal a good fight.

Off-topic, but who are the magicians who scale to/scale above Omega? Base!Puck, Roswaal and Echidna, right?
Those three, as well as; Awakened!Emilia, Daphne, Melakuera, Shaula, Warlock!Ley, and Hektor.

Marcos is also stated to be Roswaal's equal (minus his strongest techniques), so it's possible that the strong swordsmen scale? They (Ceci, Wil) have 7-A feats and themselves consider such feats to be useless & showy...

Those three, as well as; Awakened!Emilia, Daphne, Melakuera, Shaula, Warlock!Ley, and Hektor.

Marcos is also stated to be Roswaal's equal (minus his strongest techniques), so it's possible that the strong swordsmen scale? They (Ceci, Wil) have 7-A feats and themselves consider such feats to be useless & showy...
Honestly, I would be more than willing for somebody else to post the correction to my Ceci calc, so if you can get somebody else to do it, it would be a-okay with me.

Hm... Is Marcos treated as "special" as Young!Wil and Ceci? If he isn't, well... Wouldn't the powerhouse swordsmen (that aren't Reinhard or Reid) have no issue with scaling above Marcos?

Hm... Is Marcos treated as "special" as Young!Wil and Ceci? If he isn't, well... Wouldn't the powerhouse swordsmen (that aren't Reinhard or Reid) have no issue with scaling above Marcos?
We know Marcos is known as the strongest Knight of Lugunica after Reinhard, but most significantly we hear from Roswaal in Once Upon a Time In Lugunica that the last time he saw someone as strong as Marcos was when he was Julia, eg. the Battle Ballad cast.

So I would say Wil & Ceci nearly definitely scale above.

We know Marcos is known as the strongest Knight of Lugunica after Reinhard, but most significantly we hear from Roswaal in Once Upon a Time In Lugunica that the last time he saw someone as strong as Marcos was when he was Julia, eg. the Battle Ballad cast.

So I would say Wil & Ceci nearly definitely scale above.
I mean that was a much younger Marcos that Roswaal compared to the top tiers of the Wilogy. And we know that Julia is supposed to be way weaker than the current Roswaal. Being as charitable as possible I would still say we don't have enough evidence to say Wilhelm and Ceci definitely scale to them.

I mean that was a much younger Marcos that Roswaal compared to the top tiers of the Wilogy. And we know that Julia is supposed to be way weaker than the current Roswaal. Being as charitable as possible I would still say we don't have enough evidence to say Wilhelm and Ceci definitely scale to them.
Wilogy is an interesting name

Back