• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sloth vs Red, White, Black and Yellow (Petelgeuse Romanee Conti vs Team RWBY)

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti:

V.S

Team RWBY:

Pride steps up with his loli:

The Details
  • Petelgeuse is 27.66 Tons, Team RWBY is 8.71 Tons; Yang is at least double that via Burn (17.42 Tons) - Petelgeuse is 2.83x than most of Team RWBY, he is 1.41x stronger than Yang with Burn (but the gap will likely be closed and reversed if she's given enough time)
  • Petelgeuse is Baseline Class 5 or 1 Ton (I think), All of Team RWBY is Class M or 1233.03 Tons - Team RWBY is 1233.03x stronger then Petelguese in Lifting Strength
  • Team RWBY is in their Mistral Arc Key; anything beyond 8-B is restricted
  • Speed is equalized
  • Team RWBY is given prior knowledge of everything in Petelgeuse's kit sans his possession and Type 1 & 6 Immortality
  • Team RWBY is given ten minutes of preparation in order to create a plan among themselves

Last edited:
So... To start things off...

Can the experts give a basic run down of their character's skill? I do vaguely remember that Team RWBY has a pretty potent skill chain + good teamwork + 10 min prep to plan, but Geuse likely has a decent place in the re:zero skill chain + AP advantage against anyone that isn't Yang w/Burn active.

Can they detect multi layered invisibilie attacks btw? Otherwise Petelgeuse is very likely to jusg kill them off with like 100 of his hands

Can they detect multi layered invisibilie attacks btw? Otherwise Petelgeuse is very likely to jusg kill them off with like 100 of his hands
They have prior knowledge and 10 mins to plan. Team RWBY also have access to pretty heavy speed boost via Weiss and Ruby and Blake has access to clones that can likely help soak up some hits. Plus, IIRC, Team RWBY's Aura upscales from their durability by a notable amount.

They have prior knowledge and 10 mins to plan. Team RWBY also have access to pretty heavy speed boost via Weiss and Ruby and Blake has access to clones that can likely help soak up some hits. Plus, IIRC, Team RWBY's Aura upscales from their durability by a notable amount.
They cant do anything against something that has almost 3x their ap along with being 100% undetectable to them. Especially when there are over 100 of them. Plus he can use them in a very volatile way ranging from covering himself with it to spamming a huge ass forest size destruction in their direction. And even if rhey kill him once he will just change to anothwr finger and learn more and more on how to counter them. If he takes down even one of them it will become much harder for them and this process would need to be repeated 10 times for them to be successful.

Isn't the 100 hands thing only applies to Satella (and likely Sekhmet) but Geuse has a much smaller amount then them?

I want to see what some RWBY fans say but Petelgeuse is generally very exploitable if you have prior knowledge (see Aganau IF) so I doubt he stands any chance. He's also completely unkillable without soul manipulation but if he runs out of bodies and can no longer fight I'd assume that's a loss anyway.

I want to see what some RWBY fans say but Petelgeuse is generally very exploitable if you have prior knowledge (see Aganau IF) so I doubt he stands any chance. He's also completely unkillable without soul manipulation but if he runs out of bodies and can no longer fight I'd assume that's a loss anyway.
They cant sense UH though, and Subaru’s group which consisited of Wilhelm and Julius both got taken out almost completely

They cant sense UH though, and Subaru’s group which consisited of Wilhelm and Julius both got taken out almost completely
Can't Ruby, she has feats of telling that Penny's actually got a soul by "feeling it" and could see through a illusion doll to see Penny's magic sword made by magic that was fused with Penny's soul

Can't Ruby, she has feats of telling that Penny's actually got a soul by "feeling it" and could see through a illusion doll to see Penny's magic sword made by magic that was fused with Penny's soul
IIRC, he has layered intag and invisible, so likely not. Maybe. Could be wrong about the layered thing. Re:Zero supporters can back it up or correct me if I am wrong.

Gonna be honest I don't remember if the intangibility is layered but the invisibility 100% is.
Thx. Hm... While I am still waiting for the skill chain from Spinoirr - or any RWBY supporter - I do want to point out (again) that Team RWBY Aura/Body Forcefield upscales from their base 8.71 to a large degree which likely negates some of Geuse's AP advantage and he likely can't ripped off their limbs easily since they have a massive LS advantage over him.

I am favoring geuse here because i really cant see a viable strategy from them yet but i would like to wait for some more counter arguements from the verse supporters

I think Petelgeuse wins this. His only vulnerability is being potentially frozen but with 100 unseen hands he could deal alot of damage to team rwby and wear down their aura.

I think Petelgeuse wins this. His only vulnerability is being potentially frozen but with 100 unseen hands he could deal alot of damage to team rwby and wear down their aura.
Pretty sure he can bust it altogether with a couple of hits due to the AP gap and the sheer amount

Edit: also i dont think team rwby scales as much as old wilhelm does in skill and he was just barely able to hàndle like 10+ hands and this is over 10x that

also i dont think team rwby scales as much as old wilhelm does in skill and he was just barely able to hàndle like 10+ hands and this is over 10x that
Petelgeuse starts with ~7 Unseen Hands. Due to lending out portions of his Witch Factor to his Fingers so that he can possess them, his Authority is weaker.

The portions can be returned to him (thus increasing the number of Unseen Hands) if he: bites through his literal fingers, if the Fingers are killed, or if his body dies and he possesses a Finger.

Petelgeuse starts with ~7 Unseen Hands. Due to lending out portions of his Witch Factor to his Fingers so that he can possess them, his Authority is weaker.

The portions can be returned to him (thus increasing the number of Unseen Hands) if he: bites through his literal fingers, if the Fingers are killed, or if his body dies and he possesses a Finger.
I knew something was off when people kept saying that Geuse starts off with a hundred hands. Also, what'cha think of the match?

Team RWBY has LS advantage, immense amount of prior knoweldge of Geuse abilities, prep time to plan, numbers by themselves + Blake's clones, speed amps, and aura/forcefield that upscales greatly from their AP. And decent amount of skill, iirc.

Fair, but its still gonna be an incrementing amount of hands especially if they decide on using Subaru’s tactic and unlike him they dont have the ability to sense it in anyway

Also, what'cha think of the match?
It's most likely that Geuse's goons (fodder) will be fighting for him at first, and then he'll sneak one of the girls with Unseen Hand, probably killing her immediately. Which one it'd be, I have no idea.

The result depends pretty much entirely on how quickly they can recognize they're facing an invisible attack. The Unseen Hand interacts with the world by destroying anything it touches, so smokescreens can reveal them.

Though even if they do figure it out and win the fight, Geuse can just possess a different Finger and sneak the group again. It basically comes down to whether Team RWBY can kill all 11 bodies first, or if Geuse can sneak all 4 of the RWBY squad first.

Though even if they do figure it out and win the fight, Geuse can just possess a different Finger and sneak the group again. It basically comes down to whether Team RWBY can kill all 11 bodies first, or if Geuse can sneak all 4 of the RWBY squad first.
I think the Fingers are not even easy to deal with because they would probably fight dirty, like how one of them just self exploded and took Wilhelm out.

Back