• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alr so hear me out
Base key first stage yogiri vs any of the witches bevause they will passively kill him and he doesn't have resistance to it, speed equalized ofc otherwise the passive gets removed instantly
Its either an incon or a win for the witch because of that.
Yeah no.

I am gonna post this before i forget this for the 13293th time but we should start making a list of everything powerscaling related we need to ask Tappei in this years qna

one that i thought of was if Reinhard could wield all 10 swords of power so we can definetely add soul absorption resistance to him (we should also make a crt to add resistance to soul absorption and corruption via Satella)

I am gonna post this before i forget this for the 13293th time but we should start making a list of everything powerscaling related we need to ask Tappei in this years qna
While it'd be very useful, I'd feel like a bit of a dick head asking power-scaler questions.

The most I'd be will to ask is "Who would win?" questions, I do wanna know who the new 10 strongest are though. Also my priorities still place lore above scaling.

While it'd be very useful, I'd feel like a bit of a dick head asking power-scaler questions.

The most I'd be will to ask is "Who would win?" questions, I do wanna know who the new 10 strongest are though. Also my priorities still place lore above scaling.
we can ask lore + powerscaling questions at the same time, they just need to be relevant to the plot
like what Emilia's boob size is and if she can use her charm to stop bloodthirsty people from fighting (social influencing)

could Reinhard wield the 10 swords of power? sounds like an interesting question regardless of the power scaling,

but I guess like how the Dragon Sword have standards to who is allowed to wield it, the other swords would also have standards

could Reinhard wield the 10 swords of power? sounds like an interesting question regardless of the power scaling,

but I guess like how the Dragon Sword have standards to who is allowed to wield it, the other swords would also have standards
imagine if Tappei says some stupid shit like Reinhard cant hold Ceci's sword because it will soul suck him 💀

Last edited:
You guys should vote in this thread
Man, there's one thing you saying about Theresia that i don't understand.

Btw there is a good chance that Iihiko resusts cm type 2 which would make Reid vs Him extremely interesting so should we rebump the match, both are tier 5C as well now

Yes.

Does kenpachi vs Reid work?

So i noticed something
Shouldnt volcanica have precognition since he was the one updating the dragon tablets for all the disasters?
And the othed is lore related
So there is this qna on reddit under Od/Mana in which its stated that a complete depletion of Od only leaves you incapacitated/crippled and doesn't kill you
How does this work?

Does kenpachi vs Reid work?
No.
Kenpachi kinda stomps.

That's what i asking.

Like, i cited some of Kenpachi hax and you said he only have in his third Key, i asking which ability are you refering to.
Soul crush, since Aizen had to become god tier to actually kill someone
Kenny was also high 6A way before he could passively deconstruct someone

Garfiel was tossing houses as canonballs at Mezoreia.... finally a calculable LS feat that scales to people that's above a few tons....
Istg its the weirdest shit that gets thrown around in re zero
First it was ram, then it was their dragon carriage and now its ******* houses
Makes me wonder what will be thrown around next

Nah, he pretty much have in his other Keys too.
Was there anybody at all who died from soul crush that wasnt tier 3? (probably should ask this in bleach thread)
What he did have was a form of fearhax that made people fall or pass out but this is Reid so that probably wont work

Back