• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well what can vash do to stop Reinhard from nuking him with dimension equalized?
Defend, dodge or spam his black-hole bullets. Vash's dodging is pretty ridiculous, scaling to those who can dodge AoE that can nuke the surface of a planet the size of No-Mans-Land.

Defend, dodge or spam his black-hole bullets. Vash's dodging is pretty ridiculous, scaling to those who can dodge AoE that can nuke the surface of a planet the size of No-Mans-Land.
He can dodge 9000 kilometres with speed equalized? Somehow i doubt that.
But either way, Reinhard has a blessing that makes all of his attacks hit his opponents and a blessing that always makes his projectile hit their target

Also the black holes will just get slashed down because rz god tiers can nullify black holes easily

He can dodge 9000 kilometres with speed equalized? Somehow i doubt that.
Speed being equalized doesn't mean Vash can't get faster. Once he starts trying he activates his Plant growth which is infinite growth at an alarming rate. Or he can opt to just create a force-field to avoid it. Or teleport out the way via Sub-Space bullets.
But either way, Reinhard has a blessing that makes all of his attacks hit his opponents and a blessing that always makes his projectile hit their target.
Plants already do that via manipulating causality and Vash can dodge those type of attacks from Independent Plants like Knives's.
Also the black holes will just get slashed down because rz god tiers can nullify black holes easily
These aren't normal black-holes. Black-Hole created by Plants are based on cause and effect, erase things from existence, nullify powers, teleport people, etc.

Speed being equalized doesn't mean Vash can't get faster. Once he starts trying he activates his Plant growth which is infinite growth at an alarming rate.
Reinhard also gets speed amped the longer you fight him and he downscales from Reid and upscales from Cecilus who both get massively faster dhring combat
Or he can opt to just create a force-field to avoid it.
Reinhard's passive powernull:
Or teleport out the way via Sub-Space bullets.
Even mid tiers like Emilia can handle teleportation, no way will Reinhard be affected By it. Plus its 9000 kilometres in an instant. How far does vash usualy teleport?
Plants already do that via manipulating causality and Vash can dodge those type of attacks from Independent Plants like Knives's.
Good for him
These aren't normal black-holes. Black-Hole created by Plants are based on cause and effect,
EMM
erase things from existence, nullify powers,
EMT
teleport people, etc.
Al shamak
All things that have been nulled by Reinhard beforehand

Reinhard also gets speed amped the longer you fight him and he downscales from Reid and upscales from Cecilus who both get massively faster dhring combat
I'm aware but as far as I'm aware they can't grow faster and stronger infinitely. Vash's type of RE can.
Even mid tiers like Emilia can handle teleportation, no way will Reinhard be affected By it. Plus its 9000 kilometres in an instant. How far does vash usualy teleport?
Not all teleportation is made equal. Vash's teleportation is a lot more accurate than anything Reinhard has faced. As for the distance he can teleport literally a universal distance.
Explain ya dirty weeb.
Your killing me with these terms-
Al shamak
All things that have been nulled by Reinhard beforehand
Reinhard has negated causality manipulation that's layered?

None of that would really do anything to Reinhard unless it's layered.
Black-Hole's in Vash's case are not regular black-holes, they're much more deadly and operate on high end causality hax. Existence Erasure isn't something he has resistance to on his profile and Vash's BFR is vastly superior to anything Beatrice has accomplished. Unless she's out here BFR'ing a universal black hole manipulating causality to a whole new universe then you can't claim he's resistant on Vash's level.

Vash isn't manipulating space to BFR, he's effecting cause and effect in order to accomplish this, not a standard form of BFR. He isn't targeting the opponent's space, but rather altering cause and effect freely as Plants do.

So in other words, the black holes bfring someone is just a representation of causality being manipulated so they were never there to begin with? Hmmmm Well, I'll vote Vash if so.

So in other words, the black holes bfring someone is just a representation of causality being manipulated so they were never there to begin with? Hmmmm Well, I'll vote Vash if so.
Essentially yeah.

Tbh I am both excited and scared for any skill debate here lmfao.

I'm aware but as far as I'm aware they can't grow faster and stronger infinitely. Vash's type of RE can.
Pretty sure there is a statement about Reinhard not having a limit to his growth, lemme see if i can find it
Not all teleportation is made equal. Vash's teleportation is a lot more accurate than anything Reinhard has faced.
Wdym accurate, teleportation is teleportation unless they have specific weaknesses which leaper doesn't
As for the distance he can teleport literally a universal distance.
How much would he travel IC to avoid an attack
Explain ya dirty weeb.
EMM cuts you off from Space-time, reality and existence essentially making you immune to regular cause and effect. This is basically like a downgraded version of Regulus's Lions heart and Reinhard can neg it
Your killing me with these terms-
Power null basically, also Reinhard can fight and win against Reid who has Existence Erasure
Reinhard has negated causality manipulation that's layered?
How do you layer causality manipulation-
And is it even accepted?

Black-Hole's,
which can be removed
Existence erasure,
type 4 and 8 immo + Reids eE not killing him
Deconstruction,
He straught up resists that but its not on his profile yet. However you can consider his DSR which does resist deconstruction and EE so he can just use it to block the attacks
sensory removal,
Thats like basic shamak, rz low tiers can shake it off via skill🗿
BFR'ing Reinhard, etc.
The BFR is interesting though there is an arguement for Reinhard essentially kilking himself to come back or smth

Wdym accurate, teleportation is teleportation unless they have specific weaknesses which leaper doesn't
Vash's basically involves accuracy. He shoots and he teleports himself, it's essentially just Vash teleporting with insane accuracy.
How much would he travel IC to avoid an attack
In character, he tends spam it. For instance whenever Knive's went to deep space, Vash teleported from Earth right to him and used it to evade Dark Void nukes from Knive's.
EMM cuts you off from Space-time, reality and existence essentially making you immune to regular cause and effect. This is basically like a downgraded version of Regulus's Lions heart and Reinhard can neg it
Is that something Reinhard can do himself or are you saying he's negated it before? Can you post some scans of the ability?
Power null basically, also Reinhard can fight and win against Reid who has Existence Erasure
First of all, spoilers you arse. 😒 secondly, Vash already has resistance to power nullification.
How do you layer causality manipulation-
And is it even accepted?
It's fiction, essentially anything can be layered but I probably used the wrong term. Vash's Causality manipulation is potent enough to effect a Type 4 Acausal like Knive's and even managed to nuke Acausality type 3 with his Causality manipulation.
which can be removed
How is Reinhard removing causality?
type 4 and 8 immo + Reids eE not killing him
Vash can negate regeneration and immortality, type 8 isn't an issue.

Thats like basic shamak, rz low tiers can shake it off via skill🗿
Fair enough but it's still a thing Vash can do sooo. Reinhard can counter it of course but I'm just saying it's an option Vash has.

Back