• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
People genuinely think the season will cover Arc 5 AND 6.

I personally think there's NO ******* way, but people keep saying it.

It's because of this image.

kPSdyEY.png

IT SHOWS SHAULA AND LUIS???

Yeah arc 5 and 6 together is way too much for 1 season, but shaula, reid, and volcanica are all in that poster. Perhaps it will cover the first bit of arc 6 and then continue in the next season. Ive seen leaks for 35 episodes.

Last edited:
People genuinely think the season will cover Arc 5 AND 6.

I personally think there's NO ******* way, but people keep saying it.

It's because of this image.

kPSdyEY.png

IT SHOWS SHAULA AND LUIS???
Its already been confirmed by several leakers including ice that S3 will have both Arc 5 and 6. The number of episodes hasnt been confirmed and i have seen split disccusions on both sides some saying the leakers said 35 episodes and others saying 50. I actually think its possible to finish arc 5 in 15 episodes which will leave 20 for arc 6..still not ideal tho and it would have major cuts. What is possible though is arc 5 finished and then half of arc 6. They can end it off when Subaru has amnesia which would be a perfect cliffhanger.

They can end it off when Subaru has amnesia which would be a perfect cliffhanger.
Yeah this is what I'm thinking too, that'd probably be an interesting cliffhanger to stop at.

According to ice, it seems like the 35 episodes leak is probably not true, but that we won't be having 24 episodes either. He said we'd be "satisfied" with the episode count, so thats promising.

Maybe 50 episodes then? Probably would break it up like Season 2, between arc 5 and 6, idk if they can continuously do that many episodes.

Wonder if they will animate a certain character jumping from the Moon, that has potential to be one of the hypest things coming.

If they do animate that scene I wonder how much there gonna show and how there gonna do it, cause technically we're not supposed to know what the outside of the Re:Zero world looks like yet, or how the world looks from the outside. Its supposed to be flat, but we don't actually know for sure if it is or what other features you'd be able to see from the outside.

Tappei is the same dude who drops lore bombs in non canon spin of series, i wouldn't be surprised if he gives those details.

I had mentioned Kadokawa's financial situation before, that being there being a huge loss of money when no re zero is airing, if what we see now is to be believed, ie that season 3 will have arc 5 and 6, they pretty clearly want the series to be running for multiple years, which makes sense, the question is when are they gonna starting pumping out anime for the side content, maybe after the anime catches up?

Which considering Tappei's work ethic, i don't see happening, by the time an anime is produced and done, Tappei will likely be 1 arc ahead.

Tappei is the same dude who drops lore bombs in non canon spin of series, i wouldn't be surprised if he gives those details.
Yeah true, classic Tappei.

For the EX novels, I hope they make OVAs for them, maybe we could get a movie adaptation for the Wilhelm trilogy assuming Battle ballad becomes EX 6 in the future. For the other side stories I'm really not sure how they plan on doing them. Some of them like the Priscilla ones are important for arc 7. They could probably do the search for the missing child ones and stuff like that alongside arc 7, I guess.

Arc 7 is a mess. Even for a novel reader, you basically HAVE to read the EX novels to even understand the characters.

Idk what they are going to do when they get there.

Ex novel 4 and 5 pretty much need to be Ova's before then.

Speaking of that, have yet to read ex novel 5, not sure what i will do first after the reread of the first 9 volumes, go for the side stories like the Rem and Ram Prequel or go for the ex novels.

Not rereading Bond of Ice, cause i read it recently and i have all the feats collected, same for ex novel 4.

I am also 2 volumes behind on the main story too. I guess for now i will finish off the first 9 volumes, i am on vol 7, then go to the latest vols.

Speaking of that, have yet to read ex novel 5, not sure what i will do first after the reread of the first 9 volumes, go for the side stories like the Rem and Ram Prequel or go for the ex novels.

Not rereading Bond of Ice, cause i read it recently and i have all the feats collected, same for ex novel 4.

I am also 2 volumes behind on the main story too. I guess for now i will finish off the first 9 volumes, i am on vol 7, then go to the latest vols.
I really want Al Shamak to be added to Beatrice and Subarus page

ReZero has a lot of content, you can make multiple spin off series, moviesOVAs from serious lore drops like Ex 1-5 or SoL based on the side stories. Honestly? They are sleeping on ReZero a bit too hard for the amount of content it can provide

ReZero has a lot of content, you can make multiple spin off series, moviesOVAs from serious lore drops like Ex 1-5 or SoL based on the side stories. Honestly? They are sleeping on ReZero a bit too hard for the amount of content it can provide
If they animate the Sloth IF story
it would probably bring in a lot of money and more fans

The sloth IF is pretty mid though lol.

Pride, Wrath, or Gluttony are amazing though

We don't need anymore Rem fanservice.

Stuff like the Rem and Ram prequel are actually story relevant, like answering how the strongest demi human race got taken out by a bunch of cultists or showing a different side to Roswaal, that while he is sociopath who will do anything to achieve his goal, he actually has people he values.

But yea first I would want the ex novels.

They definitely gotta prioritize the EX novel adaptations if they want the Arc 7 adaptation to be good. For if story adaptations, I would like to see Wrath or Gluttony (after arc 6 gets adapted of course) the most., although Greed or Sloth probably has the most chance.

On another note, the Q and A that Tappei is having is soon, so that's hype. Maybe he'll give us an updated strongest characters ranking.

They definitely gotta prioritize the EX novel adaptations if they want the Arc 7 adaptation to be good. For if story adaptations, I would like to see Wrath or Gluttony (after arc 6 gets adapted of course) the most., although Greed or Sloth probably has the most chance.

On another note, the Q and A that Tappei is having is soon, so that's hype. Maybe he'll give us an updated strongest characters ranking.
when is it?

Yeah lol, alot of the questions are pretty basic stuff most of the time. The 10th anniversary Q and A did have some pretty cool questions though, so hopefully we get stuff like that. I also hope we get a bit of insight on the direction he wants to go in, especially with 12 arcs now.

I really hope we don't have to wait till 2025 for the first cour.

If we really are getting 50 episodes like people are predicting, then assuming it gets split into 4 cours I would imagine 2 of them in 2024 and 2 in 2025.

I think Winter/Spring 2024 is reasonable for the first cour.

If it gets split into 2 cours then I guess 1 in 2024 and 1 in 2025.

lets all get some questions ready to ask tappei
he does answer questions for the EN community too if you translate it into japanese beforehand. he did my question in the 10th anniversary qna

On vol 8 now, Wilhelm is a skilled boy, that was always obvious, but now some cool abilities can be added.

Like the fact that he has analytical prediction/precog, via reading a person's breath, gaze etc which lets him deal with danmaku spam from Guese, which not only is invisible, it has no aura nor sound.

Considering this is Old Wilhelm, pretty interesting, Young Wilhelm would also has precog, but Theresia's precog is such that she completly predicted Wilhelm's movements and humiliated him.

I think before i get to the new vols i will first do a CRT for the vol 1 to 9.

But before all that have to do Slime, so still a little ways off.

Idk about massive, but I am working on one.

I guess the speed downgrade would be massive, but that requires its own thread.

I had mentioned Kadokawa's financial situation before, that being there being a huge loss of money when no re zero is airing, if what we see now is to be believed, ie that season 3 will have arc 5 and 6, they pretty clearly want the series to be running for multiple years, which makes sense, the question is when are they gonna starting pumping out anime for the side content, maybe after the anime catches up?

Which considering Tappei's work ethic, i don't see happening, by the time an anime is produced and done, Tappei will likely be 1 arc ahead.
You can only hope that they’ll create relationship with Re:zero similar to that of Type Moon with Fate where they just start adapting it all non-stop lmao

We can only hope.

I am now just on vol 9, changed my mind, i will make a CRT for vol 1-9 when i am done, Slime is already done in my sandbox, just ironing out the details with the supporters, Re Zero in comparison is straight forward.

I knew all archbishops had insane willpower, it was obvious for Guese with him puppeteer a dead body, but didn't see the extent, he gets his heart destroyed, doesn't instantly die, losses an eye, and like half his body is messed up, just gets more determined at killing Subaru.

Then there is Wilhelm, even on the verge of death, he keeps going. Ram we know was a child prodigy, but even in current still has godlike skill, which impresses Wilhelm and Julius.

Anyway current plan i guess is vol 1-9, then 20-21, then ex novel 1-3, then 5, after all that side stories, since there are a ton of those.

For Ram, is there a reason why there's no with horn key? Cause we know with her horn she would be even stronger than Sekhmet and Regulus. And she absolutely folded Ley in arc 6 with it.

Ram doesn't have a horn.

The Ram referred to in q&a's is a hypothetical Ram who had her horn, and grew up.

Current Ram doesn't have that, what she can do is release the shackles on her power, however normally it's not possible to use more without Subaru's help, so like even if you thought Current Ram>Sehkmet (which is incorrect), it's not possible by herself, so not even worth indexing.

No I meant the the version in arc 6 when she accessed her horn power via Rem and absolutely destroyed Ley. I know the one Tappei was refering to in the Q and A was a hypothetical, but I beleive Ley also confirmed that the version of Ram that was fighting him likely would have won against Sehkmet and Regulus.

It was only temporary and only by "borrowing" Rem power so I guess there's that, though.

Back