• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, can you change the range? Because Kanen Rider Just have a massive advantage right now.

Social influence, basically Subaru gonna talk Kamen to stop fighting.
Aruto already resist SI since several arcs ago where he was completely fined after being 'convinced' by the data of humanities evil to side against it.

Later on, Horobi, who can convinced normal Humagears with zero thoughts of rebelling against humanity to take up arms and start a rebellion to wipe out all mankind by speaking to them, naturally, Aruto wasn't convinced by his cause.

Social influence, basically Subaru gonna talk Kamen to stop fighting.
Well, depends, if Suburu tells Aruto like, “we should both stop fighting” Aruto would agree to that.

But if Suburu is like “You should let me kill you,” I don’t see it working. During the finale, Aruto, while in a depressed and exhausted state, broke free from Ark’s influence. Ark legit is like, the conceptual embodiment of humanity’s malice and weaker versions of Ark were able to cause a robot uprising which influenced robots who don’t have free will.

The SI I am talking about is him making people who are on the verge of killing him or have killing intentions against him joining his side, he also hates killing

So SI is an actual wincon then right? Considering how Aruto works what I think will likely happen is that he would choose that outcome and they would agree to not fight

Also, during that Ark's semi-corruption/transformation state he's still refrain from killing his allies, with one of them being the whole reasons why Ark even exist at all, by disabling their ability to transform and tell them to get out of his way. (Episode 43)

Actually yeah, Aruto is like the goodie too shoes of KR. The reason why he broke free from Ark was cause Ark was trying to force him into killing.

If Suburu was like “Bro we should really stop fighting each other” I legit don’t see why Aruto would decline

SI is gonna be hard to work because of SBA
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.
Subaru SI Works better when he have information of the person, since he don't actually start a fight using SI.

But still, It could work, depending on kamen personallity.

Actually yeah, Aruto is like the goodie too shoes of KR. The reason why he broke free from Ark was cause Ark was trying to force him into killing.

If Suburu was like “Bro we should really stop fighting each other” I legit don’t see why Aruto would decline
Well, If that's the case, It depends on how the fight start.

Due to SBA, they start hundreds of meters apart, so Subaru could end up shouting to Kamen for him to give up, or he don't even try due to being far away.

Legit, even at the face of the man who killed his family, Aruto decided to let him live as he believed that killing would be a spit to the face of everything Aruto had done up to this point.

Although, I will say that this outcome is entirely dependent on if Suburu could convince both of them to stop fighting before he would be able to kill Aruto through his quantum Hax or if Aruto can incap him via freeze Hax

Due to SBA, they start hundreds of meters apart, so Subaru could end up shouting to Kamen for him to give up, or he don't even try due to being far away.
Well, Suburu SI works when he knows a person better right. It kinda just depends on what Suburu and Beako does, cause Aruto will likely would focus of just incap more than anything

Only the combat speed is equalised and the rest of the speeds are brought down by the same multiplier so, Aruto's combat speed becomes human and since his reaction speed is brought down by the same multiplier it would also become human level
Her nickname is Beako, anyways Beako here is also a million times faster so she just blitzes and gets her wincon before Aruto even starts to think
Subaru don't summon Beatrice, she already with him.

Ok here is something interesting, in Subaru's profile, there is this: "Sub-Relativistic combat speed with Beatrice". And since Beako is with him from the start, Aruto will be scaling down to the sub-relativistic combat speed instead.
Just pointing that out.

Ok here is something interesting, in Subaru's profile, there is this: "Sub-Relativistic combat speed with Beatrice". And since Beako is with him from the start, Aruto will be scaling down to the sub-relativistic combat speed instead.
Just pointing that out.

Beatrice is a weapon not his primary phsyical speed, so unfortunately that doesn't work

Well based on the discussion I think Subaru takes this via SI (btw he would probably just dodge/block the ice beam and if he doesn't Beatrice will)

I have no idea how the discussion has gone on for so long when the most basic question hasn't even been asked: What does Aruto even do if Subaru sidesteps from this plane of existence and/or drops a black hole on him? (This whole matchup is really smurf)

I mean, is it in character and does it bypass the quant teleport? Earlier, it was said that Suburu doesn’t like killing

I won't lie, there's a reason why we do not touch Z1 riders anymore, not even with a 1km stick. We can keep debating all day or we can just drop this thread and have our sanities intact? What do you say?

I mean, is it in character and does it bypass the quant teleport? Earlier, it was said that Suburu doesn’t like killing
He will absolutely kill depending on the conditions. It's true that he doesn't usually like to but he has tried to kill an opponent with a black hole before. Also, Beatrice has very few reservations with killing besides that Subaru usually wouldn't like it. If it's absolutely necessary she will.

So do they start off with this and what would even cause them to do this? Also like, his Z2 is FTL+ so dodging it should’ve be a problem if it acts like a normal black hole.

"up to High 6-C with Equipment"

is this standard equipment??

you cant restrict High 6-C if its standard equipment
Yea it is. SInce the equipment area is missing, you have to look at the BoS for it.
EDIT: Also the additional transformations he has from his EoS key probably, someone can confirm me on this.

So do they start off with this and what would even cause them to do this? Also like, his Z2 is FTL+ so dodging it should’ve be a problem if it acts like a normal black hole.
They are brought down by the same multiplier so relativistic+ to FTL+ is anywhere from a 10x to 100x amp but that doesn't really do much because it would be a 100x amp to human level speed 🗿
Subrel in comparison is millions of times faster

Most likely this fight is just a blitz for Subaru, he either kills him (I don't get what exactly the quantum dodge is but if it only starts after the attack has been prepped then there wouldn't really be a universe where he doesn't get hit due to the Millionx speed gap)
Or he SI's him

Ok, let's get this out of the way first. Subrel is already stated as combat speed in Subaru's profile, not weapon speed. But if we are going to consider that as Satella has said for Subaru and Beako, Aruto's summons will likely also benefit from this as well since he can summon them before any transformation, and they have about tier 6 dura too. Not to mention he has a energy avatar for every progrise key he owns. Which would be a lot.

They are brought down by the same multiplier so relativistic+ to FTL+
His perception amp by it lonesome already amp his base average human baseline before anything else to Sub-Rel+ in EoS key, so there's no reason it should applied.

His speed amp also amp his movement speed to the point of blitzing FTL+ reaction with layers of precog that already trump speed blitz that trump said perception amp.

be a universe where he doesn't get hit due to the Millionx speed gap)
Subaru in another possibility could have try attack at a later, or earlier time. He could initiate a conversation, anything that wasn't an attack that could hit mean that Z2 would dodge it.

Also, High 6-A summons FTL+ speed ran them both down.

Back