• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vash the Stampede
vs
Reinhard andThe Happiest Couple (Subaru and Emilia)
Fight takes place in Priestella
Reinhard and Subaru have prior knolwedge and Subaru is on the standby...a couple of kilometres away. Both of them have prep time.
Subaru is in his post arc 6 key, Emilia is in her arc 6 key, Reinhard is in his tier 5C key and Vash..is in his tier 1 key
Speed is equalized

Just equalize dimensional shit and I'll comment since I don't feel like getting into the whole "higher dimensional ability GG" garbage.

Reid vs Vash or Ark Knive's should be fine.

Just equalize dimensional shit and I'll comment since I don't feel like getting into the whole "higher dimensional ability GG" garbage.

Reid vs Vash or Ark Knive's should be fine.
The funny thing is, there might not be a need for that💀
The LS gap is so much that Reinhard can close the gap and throw him to space

Well then how about his EE that can destroy your Od which contains the mind.
Vash has resistance to EE that can effect the mind.
and soul as well.
He doesn't resist this but fortunately he doesn't have a soul as a plant. Plants are simply artificial humans, profile should noted this but simply hasn't been applied yet. (Me and Deceived are still working on revisions.)
He could also use his sleep manipulation or just slash him up + regen neg of low high
Vash can act while unconscious with his I.R. His Plant power will defend and attack automatically against his own will. As for regeneration he has Godly levels of Regeneration but doesn't use it in character. However his body will automatically heal against his own will as well.

How about Absolute Zero that freezes things so hard it stops time itself?
From what I remember not necessarily but he does have resistance to Space-Time manipulation and has high resistance to low temperatures. Black-Hole bullets should also be able to nullify it. (Being able to nullify higher D abilities.)

From what I remember not necessarily but he does have resistance to Space-Time manipulation and has high resistance to low temperatures. Black-Hole bullets should also be able to nullify it. (Being able to nullify higher D abilities.)
Absolute zero is way above just low temp though and its not like he could do much if he gets instantly frozen over
It is better than regular AZ because it is so cold that even time stops moving its not regular time stop

How does the AZ ability work?
Emilia uses her ice manipulation to instantly freeze the city over
She has multiple ways to do it:
1, Her normal state in which she froze (i think it was garkla?) To the point where most people couldnt move
2, Her direct attack which froze the wives instantly and she also used this against Volcanica. As far as I am aware this should be the same eternal frost that happened in the elior forest which leads me to the last one.
3. Her Awakened Form in which she, as a child, froze over an entire forest for over a century and the ice will never melt apparently. The only reason she got out was because Puck undid it

Puck is such an asshole that even though he unfroze Emilia, he didnt unfreeze anybody else. Emilia's entite motivation for Royal candidacy was originally because she wanted to unfreeze them💀

Emilia uses her ice manipulation to instantly freeze the city over.
Yeah but like how does it work? Is it a projectile? Does it spawn on the opponent? Range? That tells me it has nice range but Vash can evade similar things like Knive's void nukes. Vash's Black-Hole bullets also absorb and nullify abilities so depending on how it works he could nullify it.
She has multiple ways to do it:
1, Her normal state in which she froze (i think it was garkla?) To the point where most people couldnt move.
Yeah that's nice but like I said that wasn't what I was asking tbh lol.

Yeah but like how does it work? Is it a projectile?
not exactly
Does it spawn on the opponent? Range?
It just covers everything in a massive range i think
Probably upto a tens of kilometres?
That tells me it has nice range but Vash can evade similar things like Knive's void nukes. Vash's Black-Hole bullets also absorb and nullify abilities so depending on how it works he could nullify it.
Reinhard is there to distract him from doing that

not exactly
I see.
It just covers everything in a massive range i think.
So I assume there's some type of projectile?
Probably upto a tens of kilometres?
Noted but Vash has dodged similar things before and scales to Knives's who dodged a massive nuke that could turn the surface of No Man's Land into ash.
Reinhard is there to distract him from doing that
That'll be a little difficult to pull off given Vash starts with his special rounds anyway. So instance what answers does Reinhard have for Vash plaguing him with Black-Hole bullets or sending him to another universe with its own space-time with Sub-Space bullets?

I see.

So I assume there's some type of projectile?
I think she just passively starts it off at a given range cause i dont know how she would freeze an entire city at once otherwise
Noted but Vash has dodged similar things before and scales to Knives's who dodged a massive nuke that could turn the surface of No Man's Land into ash.
dont they have super regen, why are they trying to dodge it?
Most likely a speed feat
That'll be a little difficult to pull off given Vash starts with his special rounds anyway. So instance what answers does Reinhard have for Vash plaguing him with Black-Hole bullets or sending him to another universe with its own space-time with Sub-Space bullets?
I would say he resists BFR but 5D shit sucks💀
Anyways, he can just dodge them too so it wouldnt be as big of a deal + projectiles change direction when aimed at him

I think she just passively starts it off at a given range cause i dont know how she would freeze an entire city at once otherwise
So it's more of a temp thing? Ultimately not sure how AZ is interacting with a Black Hole tbh.
dont they have super regen, why are they trying to dodge it?
Because Piccolo said DODGE
Most likely a speed feat.
Not likely it's attribute to skill as well given it was being shot by the likes of Knives's.
I would say he resists BFR but 5D shit sucks💀
Anyways, he can just dodge them too so it wouldnt be as big of a deal + projectiles change direction when aimed at him.
How good is his dodging? Because Vash literally has some of the best aim in fiction. Also his bullets have some gnarly AoE, as for changing the direction I doubt that'd work on a 5-D black hole that also manipulates causality directly.

So it's more of a temp thing? Ultimately not sure how AZ is interacting with a Black Hole tbh.
Well scientifically speaking AZ would insta neg all forces of energy and cause instant cool down of the black hole probably causing a galaxy wide explosion💀
Fiction wise, it would probably be negated? Perhaps? Vash would have to do this before Emilia instantly freezes him too and she could freeze Volcanica when he was almost blitzing her. So speed equal probably means that she could deploy it fast enough for him to be unable to dodge it
Because Piccolo said DODGE
-Should probably start making db vs rz matches too atp
Not likely it's attribute to skill as well given it was being shot by the likes of Knives's.
Makes sense
How good is his dodging? Because Vash literally has some of the best aim in fiction. Also his bullets have some gnarly AoE,
Ram can dodge invisible explosions in a narrow corridor with no room to dodge. She is an eternity of training below Theresia, who is an eternity of training below Reinhard
He can also run through a rainstorm without a single drop of water touching him and upscales from Cecilus who can dodge dust particles thrown at him
as for changing the direction I doubt that'd work on a 5-D black hole that also manipulates causality directly.
I mean its unclear how the divine blessing itself works but if the bullets are actually 5D causality manipulation then yeah ut aint working

Emilia's nuclear option just spawns on the area around her. There's no projectile. The entire area is just dropped to absolute zero temperatures. It expands like a circular barrier around her. But I have no idea why that is even being discussed when Subaru is involved in this matchup.

Emilia's nuclear option just spawns on the area around her. There's no projectile. The entire area is just dropped to absolute zero temperatures. It expands like a circular barrier around her. But I have no idea why that is even being discussed when Subaru is involved in this matchup.
Fair, Subaru stomps with his SI

How can the ReZero characters even survive a 5-D "black hole" that completely destroys the universe and manipulates causality? If it were just a normal blackhole, sure Reinhard could just cut it, but it's not. It's not at all.
What's SL? I'll assume the above discussion is pretty much irrelevant now?
I think he's joking... I hope...

How can the ReZero characters even survive a 5-D "black hole" that completely destroys the universe and manipulates causality? If it were just a normal blackhole, sure Reinhard could just cut it, but it's not. It's not at all.
he is unlikely to go for the kill at the start of the fight
Weaknesses: Is against killing (unless left without a choice or bloodlusted). Continuous use of a Plants powers and abilities will slowly cause their hair to darken and eventually die.

Angel Arm: An extremely powerful weapon able to put a giant crater in the moon and could wipe the life off the Earth. Vash never chooses to use this though unless it is for non-attacking reasons.

Black Hole Bullets: One of Vash's strongest attacks. These black holes can cover up to 300 feet, they bypass durability and move at such speeds that even Knives had a hard time comprehending them
This would allow the Rescue Emilia Squadron to have a chance of using AZ to freeze him and they have infinite tries till they succeed because of Subaru
I think he's joking... I hope...
I am but technically it is a valid wincon💀

See that's why I suggested equalizing dimensionality. At least that why we can have an interesting debate.
I might but it depends on if its stompish enough

What's his SL even do?
Social Influencing, he can pacify enemies with it and influence them to join his side/give up on fighting. Which is considered a wincon on the wiki
Considering Vash isnt all for killing this likely could work
but at that point why not just make a matchup vs just Subaru

Social Influencing, he can pacify enemies with it and influence them to join his side/give up on fighting. Which is considered a wincon on the wiki.
So literally just talk no jutsu? Ig that works but then again Vash's Plant IR makes his body and abilities activate against his own will so it likely wouldn't stop Vash's Plant hax's.

So literally just talk no jutsu? Ig that works but then again Vash's Plant IR makes his body and abilities activate against his own will so it likely wouldn't stop Vash's Plant hax's.
I mean once he agrees to a truce there wouldnt be a point to attack him either?
Instinctive reaction wont activate if there nothing IS to react to yk

Back