• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man, i kinda unlucky, every time you post a thread, i need to Go to sleep.

Rias can use her Power of destruction, i don't think Roswall can easily deal with descontruction.
Altrought, Roswall does have the range advantage, since she have faster reactions, she can most likely defend herself or atleast Dodge.

But Roswall still is on the advantage, with his Range and AoE, and other hax. He can also fly Not sure who can Win.

Last edited:
Man, i kinda unlucky, every time you post a thread, i need to Go to sleep.

Rias can use her Power of destruction, i don't think Roswall can easily deal with descontruction.
I think she doesnt have full control of it in this key or smth, or atleast thats what i gathered from the other threads
Altrought, Roswall does have the range advantage, since she have faster reactions, she can most likely defend herself or atleast Dodge.
Roswaal also have way better skills and intelligence both strategically and combat wise
But Roswall still is on the advantage, with his Range and AoE, and other hax. He can also fly Not sure who can Win.
What i would like to ask is if Roswaal can powernull her magic

Last edited:
Actually, what's the AP difference?
She upscales from either
Violent Fragmentation (69 J/cc) = 5.234e16 Joules, (City level) or
Pulverization (214 J/cc) = 1.623e17 Joules, (City level)

Roswaal scales to
9.84179643e16 Joules via Alttemilion but he has numerous other haxes to bypass her durability and one shot her

Back