• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first sentence part is resistance against LoC, the second being resistance towards causality yeah.

I re-read Homura Tamura vol 2 because I have nothing else to do.

Shouldn't we make a that the amount of copies Kyubey can make is infinite based of Prof. Homura statement?

I re-read Homura Tamura vol 2 because I have nothing else to do.

Shouldn't we make a note that the amount of copies Kyubey can make is infinite based of Prof. Homura statement?

Also, can anyone calc Tamura's feat blasting Wal via punch? I think it should be more than baseline 5-B given the blast is bigger than Earth.

If you want, you could add it to the feats section.

Not sure if Tamura's blast is calcable, its clearly higher than baseline, but at best we could only find out how many Earths would fit in the blast.

I guess I'mma just do the CRT and add the memoria images myself then. Actually, Velox / Beast, I'll comment on vsthreads if one of you help with the memoria.

Anyways, I finished with the protags for the main series, but I'll have to update Kyoko again thanks to the Summer event. I'll also make the Amane twins into one page, that alright with y'all?

Also whoa, the twins' doppels just got more hax and Elisa has one of the coolest doppels now.

We should also probably calc Summer Doppel Kyoko's feat, might be extremely high (Or at least, its SoL)

My fourth comment in a row, its getting kinda weird talking to myself

Made a quick calculatio. Thinking about calcing Summer Doppel Kyoko's feat when I'm done with updating the antagonists. Also added Kyoko's new stuff.

This is the big sad.

Finished updating Tart and Elisa. Skipped over PMHT since my CRT is gonna affect them. Should I drop the CRT now or after the inital revisions?

Ultimate Madoka

Law Manipulation (Destruction and Recreation; When Madoka was stating her wish, she mentioned that she rewrite and destroy any laws that are in her way. Specifically, several laws including causality itself.) 1:50

I mentioned in her Memoria tab that she would logically have every possible memoria out there, but I would like to see if there are any disagreements first.

Anyways, the list of (passive) memoria include stuff such as Charm, Stu, Bind, Poison, Bur, Curse, Fog, Darkness, Dazzle, Skill Seal, Magia Seal (Not passive in-game yet), MP Damage (Not passive in game yet).

In Vsbattles terms, it's a lot more abilities than it seems by name alone, Bind for example being a combination of Paralysis Inducement, Power Nullification, and Regenerationn Negation.

Lifting Strength
Most profiles are just unknown in this regard, however, I'd like to change that:

0: At least Regular Human (Homura Akemi can lift a row of RPG-7s and place them down with relative ease. Has used an FN Minimi with two belt cartridges equipped at the same time.) Possibly Class 1 (Melissa's father, La Hire, is capable of dual-wielding 0.3 ton hammers despite being a regular Human. Magical girls should be physically stronger than regular humans such as him.)

1-2.5: Class 5 (Ayame Mikuri, a reasonably regular magical girl, mentioned she's capable of lifting cars in potential competition with Felicia. Kako Natsume also takes this seriously and attempts to stop them from causing damage to the city).

3+: At least Class 10 (Felicia's hammer weighs several tons alone, who regularily is considered a fairly strong magical girl albeit still inferior to Kamihama girls such as Yachiyo Nanami.)

?: Class 50 (Felicia in a berserker state [Unlocked only when facing witches] becomes significantly stronger, and her hammer actually expands in size by several tons as well. [Unknown who to scale to.] I just know she's stronger than Kyoko in this form (One-shotted a witch that she was struggling with).

Lifting Strength is also proven to correlate with the Strength tiering, as shown in the Kyoko & Felicia training (Just Felicia in the US version), where Felicia mentions she feels significantly lighter.

Misc.
The PMHT profiles don't fit the Composite rules, so I would like de-composition them and just separate different timelines by tabs instead.

Kazumi Subaru's stats should be heavily updated from Another Daze. Her Rumor duplicate is capable of walking through attacks from Umika and Karou's Magia attack only made her flinch. The combined efforts of Yachiyo Nanami, the Help Group Magical Girls, and Tsuruno could only stall her out. Ultimately they had to reawaken Kazumi in order to be the doppelganger, who managed to one-shot with her Magia attack alongside Umika and Karou (But as mentioned before, they were barely any help). I'd say "At least 7-B".

The Rumor of Substitute Street is highly implied to have some weird Mind Manipulation that is somehow related to geometry, specifically a "9th direction" which leads to the space between reality and something else. Not sure what to say about it.

https://youtu.be/5p5hhCA7gFg

hi, can you show me the proof of the second multiverse (the nonexistent multiverse) in the Madoka Magica verse?

yes, but isn't the same multiverse? the multiverse that was rewritten right? there aren't 2 multiverses at the same time as her page says, or i am wrong?

Chapter 9 quite shows her going to said multiverse.

Technically speaking, there aren't two multiverses at the same time, because the World of the Witches is non-existant.But by what you mean, yeah they both exist. You could also add Magia Record's universe outside both of them too.

@Leader

Pretty sure that MagiReco is just an extra timeline, not a whole multiverse

@Iap

UKG for the former, all the 2-As excluding AoC for the latter

Either Yachiyo's Super Fate Manip comes into play again, doppels, or perhaps the coolest situation.

Final Form Tart enters gachaaaa

I imagine they'll use rumors to deal with her

Also, looking through the profiles and resurrection still needs to be removed from all the doppels

someone else do it im lazy

Good to hear Isabeau incoming, aside thay its odd to see Oriko and Kirika(?) shadows, i mean they already out, right? Dunno for the last girl after the remain Tart antagonists shadows

so like something I noticed

Homura and Tamura should have explosion manipulation on their profiles for reasons I hopefully don't have to explain.

It's not on there for reasons unknown idk

@Edward Added for Homura.

Tamura is going to get her profile updated in the same vein of the Oriko and Kirika updates, so I'd add it then.

@Skalt well its not like any profiles are gonna be made soon.

@Velox my guess is that Oriko and Kirika might be getting story events.

Also time to continue my revisions.

I don't think Felicia's lifting strenght is actually legit. Since it is a magical weapon, there is no way to consider Earth's materials for it. It could be made of a magical material with a super-low density.

That could be a possibility, thought given other feats of that nature (not to mention the fact that most weapons in the verse are made out of normal materials), I think its legit. If y'all disagree, that's fine too though, the CRT is a work in progress of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back