• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Class 5 lifting strenght feat comes from Kyoko, who can block Oktavia's wheels, that should be so heavy.

Now comes the problem.

What is canon? The manga, the game, or the anime?

Currently it seems to me that both the game and anime have the most evidence, although the manga is more consistent with the game, unless they plan to retcon the game's story (Given the mixed reviews, I'd say its actually a possibility).

The fact that Magica Quartet is working on the anime, however, says a lot. The original story was by f4Samurai.

The game should be the most canon among the three since it is the original work. However, feats from both the media could be considered for Composite profiles.

Well, we'll see as time progresses. Doubt we'll have composite profiles though.

So Gekidan Inu Curry is director... The guy who wrote most of the lore for witches and Rumors... Well get ready for passive abiltiies, Inu has a strange affiliation with that.

Very cool

Right now I'm grinding to max out my Tart, already 4 slotted but need some more pendulum screws.

Now Imma save for Kanae and maybe pull a Liz, I guess.

You sure that's a PMMM character? The closest I can think about it is Umika Misaki, but its not something she actually does?

Yuna Kureha.

Yuna's ability is Target Redirection [Õ»¥Þ▒íÕñëµø┤]. She used it to link Juri to a tire in the playground and destroyed the tire to inflict damage on Juri.

Revisions will continue Thursday.

Btw, anyone reading the ENG version of the Christmas event? Holy Mami has her Wish Granting basically confirmed, uses it for Probability Manipulation and to light up the stars. Given Holy Alina does that too, I'm thinking it may be literal, though I doubt its 4-A AP as much as it is Multi-Solar System Range.

Doppels are further confirmed to be able to come out even when the magical girls are put to sleep according to Chapter 7, Episode 9.

Considering there are others 4-A feats, it is consistent.

Also, Holy Alina warped the space among those stars, as we can see a void moving counterclockwise.

Consistent with Holy Alina's 4-A feat, yeah. The other feats you're mentioning I think was already discussed.

Could just be "6-C, 4-A with Reality Warping" as girls like Karin (I think) and Amped Yachiyo did manage to fight off Holy Alina and Mami respectively.

Furthermore, Karin didn't fight Holy Alina and Yachiyo's situation should be an outlier since she never showed abnormal powers after that and had an hard time fighting the Rumor of Queen Bear, Touka, Eve and Walpurgisnacht.

I think there was a blog of feats that argued for 4-A, sorry if I assumed wrong.

Could of sworn Karin or Touka fought Holy Alina. I don't think Yachiyo was ever stated to keep her amp, meaning its not an outlier.

Dang, Chapter 10 really was blurry for me, I'll have to reread (or wait I guess) that.

Very interested. So also Enhanced Senses for Holy Mami, Accelerated Development for Witches (Howa Howa scan)

Oh yeah, Holy Alina event is coming soon too noice.

@Velox well, you guys could have done it without me lol

The Uwasa of FM Kamihama's radio waves were about to merge two timelines (Magia Report and Magia Record) and could have destroyed the weakest universe between the two (Magia Report). That's a 2-C feat but it only applies to said Uwasa/Rumor.

I calculated Holy Mami's light feat and it is High 4-C.

Apparent magnitude of the sun= -26.74

Absolute magnitude of the sun= +4.83

I'm going to use the stars on the night sky (10000); given that the average distance between them is 5 lightyears, we get 25000 lightyears for radius. That is 236513210125000500000 meters

Luminosity distance= 236513210125000500000 meters

Plugging the values here, we get 9.57685e+44 W

Since Holy Mami did it pretty much instantly, I'm going to assume 1 second for the timeframe.

J=W/s

(9.57685e+44 W)/1s= 9.57685e+44 W

High 4-C (Large Star Level)

Well, Homulilly didn't light the barrier but she created it. That would have been 4-A if there hadn't been the Q&A which regarded Homura's barrier as a universe (3-A).

Link? I mean, Homulily's barrier is shown to be actually pretty small (7-B) when they shatter it.

Ah thats what you mean, I'm thinking they're just refering to universe as pocket universe isn't really a thing in Japanese from what I can tell or to get across the idea that its a different space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back