• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

La incubadora fue interpretada como un mono por Isabel y no pudo romper la barrera de Alina. La segunda parte fue mal engañada por el sistema deppl en NULL Magic Girl.
Todo el grupo que fue masacrado por la casa mágica se ha ido. Creo que el viejo escenario realmente puede ser abandonado.
We don't speak spanish bro.

Seems like the revision is going well this time (thanks god). Now that the hardest part is out of the way, should we discuss the scaling in the same thread or making another thread solely for scaling discussion?

making another thread solely for scaling discussion?
Yes, keep your thread only for the cosmology of the series. The scaling should be reserved for another thread although i think it's obvious who should scale to the new ratings, every 2-A becomes High 1-B now, Let's make things organized this time.

But first, let's wait and see how the current thread will develop before making another one.

Last edited:
Yes, keep your thread only for the cosmology of the series. The scaling should be reserved for another thread although i think it's obvious who should scale to the new ratings, every 2-A becomes High 1-B now, Let's make things organized this time.

But first, let's wait and see how the current thread will develop before making another one.
We should probably also includes Jinsye draft profile and makes it as an official profile since she will be the basis of the scaling. Although it will needs some changes on certain part, but we should probably discuss it with Jinsye himself.

We should probably also includes Jinsye draft profile and makes it as an official profile since she will be the basis of the scaling. Although it will needs some changes on certain part, but we should probably discuss it with Jinsye himself.

Yeah i think so, but without the Low 1-A part although i think some argument can be made for the Puella series being Low 1-A in the future if the High 1-B gets accepted.

Let's see what you're cooking first.
Godoka wrote the entire script of the mink and animal friends chapter, even Homura was wondering why she was in a picture and things were happening like this (she was breaking the fourth wall and realizing that Godoka was writing the entire story of that chapter). Also Godoka can change into her magical girl form and her godly form but i think you already know that, Madoka can turn into Godoka whenever she wants.

Godoka wrote the entire script of the mink and animal friends chapter, even Homura was wondering why she was in a picture and things were happening like this (she was breaking the fourth wall and realizing that Godoka was writing the entire story of that chapter). Also Godoka can change into her magical girl form and her godly form but i think you already know that, Madoka can turn into Godoka whenever she wants.
I also thought about this back in old forum, but I believes it's too far fetched to assume the Madoka who appeared in that chapter to be Godoka, it most likely to be just one of many iteration of Madoka. Godoka only appeared in the last chapter and even Tamura notices the distinctive difference between regular Madoka's that she met throughout Multiverse and Godoka.

I also thought about this back in old forum, but I believes it's too far fetched to assume the Madoka who appeared in that chapter to be Godoka, it most likely to be just one of many iteration of Madoka. Godoka only appeared in the last chapter and even Tamura notices the distinctive difference between regular Madoka's that she met throughout Multiverse and Godoka.
Well, even if we go that the Madoka in that chapter wasn't simply Godoka in her magical girl avatar, Godoka have all the powers in the Puella multiverse, which means that we can give the powes of this version of Madoka who showed feats of plot manipulation in Tamura to Godoka🗿.

Well, even if we go that the Madoka in that chapter wasn't simply Godoka in her magical girl avatar,
You needs to prove that first though, that Madoka who appeared there was an Avatar for Godoka. Godoka has absolutely no reason to descent into that particular timeline herself, even if it's through an avatar.
Godoka have all the powers in the Puella multiverse, which means that we can give the powes of this version of Madoka who showed feats of plot manipulation in Tamura to Godoka🗿.
Again, nothing indicating that Madoka being Godoka.

9f6bea7295fc73f4.jpg
Watching my friends discuss the new story of sence0 made me laugh completely.

mami:"Aki, come to me quickly. I can't stand it anymore."
"It's impossible for me to lose Aki Mabayu."
"Akemi Homura must be lying! This must be a trick that separated Aki and me!"
"Aki Mabayu has been taken by Akemi Homura!"

843517bbee8db026.jpg
That's all the plot that can have some impact. All Akemi Homura's weapons are attached with magic, not purely physical attacks

According to sence0, the ninth timeline of sence0 seems to be equal to the fourth timeline of TV. Because the descriptions of Madoka and Gretchen are almost identical.

A game where only the strong gather is meaningless, and the weak also have their own value. Everyone has their own role to play
5f5ac47d4482c5ff.jpg

cdcf73a04f44f9f4.jpg

Aki Mabayu (after cutting out everyone's memories): It turns out that doing nothing is the best way for me to achieve a good ending.
So, sence0 and TV are not the same thing, and it doesn't seem like Aki Mabayu is a forgotten witch

I really don't understand what story told.

yeah

yeah
Wait, if she has puella magi physiology, doesn't that mean she gets the weakness as well

To tell the truth, in a few days, I will tell you what kind of abstract story sence0 has told.

Back