• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay

So Holy Mami and Yachiyo lose 6C

Can't we just edit them straight to 7A ASAP or are we waiting for something.

Holy Mami still scales to Madoka, Yachiyo is fine to downgrade. Coincidently, she should get a 6-C key anyways when amped by the 10000 Rumor.

EDIT: Walpurgis' new familiars have had their witch cards translated.

Rednose and Bluenose are their unofficial names, and are apparently stronger than the shadow magical girls. So much so, that if you do anger them, it is better to run. They might also apparently not be her familiars, similar to the Clara Dolls. HMMMMMMM.

Walpurgis' card itself has not been translated.

Also, I've seen the final battle, and uh:

- Mami is getting a definite upgrade, her threads' durability and lifting strength.

- Walpurgis can set the air on fire, and is getting a few new abilities (like forcefield creation) and a slight upgrade to her power null resist

- Cloud moving feat for the combined power of Yachiyo and Iroha, very important since the horizon is rather big. (Actual feat around 3:50, full scope around 4:30.)

- Also massive range upgrade for Iroha

Honestly hope to see what Walpurgusnacht was like when it was a magical girl before becoming a witch

Why Wal was in space though lol (On a serious note it's weird for her to be so far above Earth, clouds shouldn't be there)

Also I thought about Doppel Madoka's feat a bit, I think that "level the earth and reduce it to dust" implies surface busting rather than planet busting.

Does that version already scale above Wal?

@Kal space clouds for space battles

It probably is Walpurgis being a weird ass mofo, let's not forget her 'true power' literally comes to her when she's flipped over.

That's probably true, might need to recalc that.

@Schnee wasn't that a debate about that lol?

I remember there being an argument about that, not saying there can't.

Hold on, we can't calc space clouds can we?

Also need to start working on the calcs... and updating the profiles... help pls someone.

It's not really an argument, we literally see clouds in space.

Heck we even see Clouds in space in the far reaches of this galaxy to the next.

But unless they operate under the same physics of clouds here, I doubt it.

So what else to calc?

Well the Iroha's Super Strada Futuro, Walpurgis' supercell storm in Magia Record, the Portable barriers, maybe I'll find some new magia record feats now that I'm playing the Chinese ver.

Oh yeah, interesting stuff to note since I'm reading all the stories now:

Kyoko/Felicia's Training:

- Mitama's Soul Gem Adjusting affects Lifting Strength too (Felicia says she feels significantly more light)

- Felicia is > Kyoko in attack, and at least comparable in speed. (One-shots a witch that Kyoko was significantly struggling with.)

- Also minor mentioning of Kyoko's and Mami's friendship in Different Story, just some neat consistency.

Tsuruno and the twins' training:

- Knocking out a magical girl will accelerate a doppel transformation, seems to be some kind of self-defense measure.

- Mitama has soul recovery potions (?) Might be from Corbeau's book or from the previous adjuster's abilities.

I can try to help with calcs, but i'm super busy lately (and i'll probably keep being busy for a while cuz exams)

For Madoka we can probably use the standard surface bust calc

I'm busy too, but I'll start working on some of them soon.

Oh yeah, what is the current list of passives for UKG? We should probably update them with some of the Magia Record witches/doppels stuff.

Here's the list of passives

Reality Warping (Her initial appearance has her warping the space around her)

Corruption (Including mind, body and soul manipulation) (Curses)

Poison Manipulation (Hinano's doppel)

Holy manipulation (Tart's doppel)

Fate Manipulation (Tart, Yachiyo)

Invisibility (Sana)

Non corporeality (Riz's doppel)

Death manipulation, Magic nullification (Mitama's doppel)

limited luck manipulation (Tsuruno)

Power Nullification (Lapin, eye contact needed)

Absorption (doppel Kriemhild Gretchen)

Wealth production (Tsuruno's doppel)

Unaffected by any physical phenomena including time (Tsukuyo's doppel)

Curse reversal (Nadeko's doppel)

Territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it (Kaede's doppel)

Spatial Manipulation (Mirror Witch, based on the amount of her enemies, the space/the barriers between them will increase)

This should be missing stuff from witches though

Add:

Spacial Manipulation (Mirror Witch, based on the amount of her enemies, the space/the barriers between them will increase)

Reality Warping (Herself, her initial appearance has her warping the space around her. Not sure how this got overlooked)

Add this too:

Matter Manipulation (At the bare minimum, UKG should be able to disrupt everything around her at a molecular level, via Eve [Who in turn only has this ability as a concequence of the sheer amount of curses])

That reminds me, we treat Magi Repo as canon (Alt. timeline) currently right? Might help because I think I finally know what curses do for non-uber strong witches.

I have heard that you're searching the renders. I've begun searching them for you and if we can't find them, let me rerender :D

Hmmm, almost every Magia Record girl is already rendered. White Feather Tsukuyo Amane is unrendered, though. I wonder where I'm missing a point.

Ah @Skalt I just lost the link to preexisting renders, that's what the title is about.

Well that mystery is ded, gonna have to ask DidNothingRight if there is a way to get another one.

She didn't bite it in two. She took the head off. Her hair had the gem. And the transformation reverted immediately, so Char didn't chew it to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back