• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are also a few problems with that translation; on the wiki it says: " It's as if a starlit sky was packed up inside it". However, the original sources says: "ÕåàÕü┤Òü½µÿƒþ®║Òüî Òü¿ÒüÿÒüôÒéüÒüªÒüéÒéï" which means: "A starry sky is packed up inside it". ÒüªÒüéÒéï is used for an action done in the past for a future purpose.

@Everyone first new Magia Record page for 2020 Rebecca, will probably make another one for Box Wood or the Break-up Rumor after updating Alina.

@Zero Looking back, you're right. It shows her blade destroying the ground before falling from the top, which most likely means she broke down one layer to get to the next. It proves though that it really shouldn't be taken seriously tho.

The surrounding walls, specifically, are the star / sky view. It's specifically referring to that section. Though the fact that there even is a wall kinda confirms it to not just empty space with stars.

@ZeroTwo The inaccurate part isn't what I'm refering to tho.

@Causality makes you wondering what they were specifically working on this whole time, maybe they had to start over on the movie repeatedly.

In terms of animation it's an incredible movie sure

It being good in terms of plot? Subjective, but it's okay.

Tine to make a new thread soo

I'mma probably release updated Alina tomorrow. After that, the updates should be fairly quick and rather mundane.

Who wants to bet someone dies in episode 3?

Well, considering how the original species had a death in ep 3 and they really disliked the story's no-deaths thing (both SHAFT and the userbase), so who knows.

Schnee One said:
I mean it's an easy change, I can do it myself unless it's locked
Well if you're okay with also adding the New Years' content, sure.

Kanae is best girl.

Also she has dream manipulation and fourth wall awareness (? Sent a message through Magia Record to the player) ontop of being a spooky ghost.

Anyways, Sayaka is almost complete, will release full update tomorrow. Probably release Akira soon after.

Something i'm a little unsure about but i don't think base Kriemhild Gretche shouldn't have time travel and duplication with magical squall? Since base kg comes from the timeline before madoka did that?

Yeah, she was Mitama's first victim.

Not gonna lie, I'm getting worried about the quality of the series. Maybe its because I never liked how over the top the three Magius were, but honestly thought it would be more Madoka/serious-esque than the game. The surreal aspect has been ranked up to 10, but otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back