• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

188158b3fd5c9f87.jpg

I think I can prove that I did go through sence0.The problem is that I really don't know how to evaluate the conflicting plots,
The following playlist has it english subtitled up to film 5. That should be more than enough to evaluate if it conflicts with canon or not, since you only need watch the first two films to see timelines 2 and 3.

so I think it is best to regard it as an independent timeline.
That’s just your personal opinion. It means very little against WoG stating that it’s meant to be a prequel.

Kyoko collapses at 39:30 in the video

That’s why we don’t see her for the rest of the fight.

It technically could be possible that they defeated Walpurgisnight in this timeline, as we don’t see Walpy run off like we do in the others. Maybe Madoka gave a suicide attack similar to the one we saw at the end of the MagiReco anime.

However, even if she did defeat Walpurgisnight here, you could just argue that this is anweaker Walpurgisnight. Tamura Magica revealed to us that Walpurgisnight varies in power from timeline to timeline. Which makes sense if you think of Walpurgnisght as a conglomeration of many Witches. The strength of the individual Witches that combine to make it would likely be a determining factor in how strong it is.
? There is no evidence to prove that Walpurisnacht is composed of multiple magical girls. Many single magical girls have become witches who are stronger than her, such as Isabeau and Mikito, both of whom are stronger than Walpurisnacht, but they are all single magical girls who have become witches

The following playlist has it english subtitled up to film 5. That should be more than enough to evaluate if it conflicts with canon or not, since you only need watch the first two films to see timelines 2 and 3.

That’s just your personal opinion. It means very little against WoG stating that it’s meant to be a prequel.

Bro, as I said, Chinese is my best. . . . .

This paragraph only talks about the fluctuations of plural witches, and the composition is like, not certain
As the light enveloped the entire world, the once called "Walpurisnacht" thought softly let out a mournful and weak voice that stretched throughout the distant time and space. This pitch black thought is crying excitedly in my heart. How sad this emotion is, how crazy it breaks through the entire universe. It tore at my chest, causing me to feel excruciating pain. However, the lowest level of this thought is still - "I see..." I raised a smile at the corner of my mouth. In this sentence, the girl known as the witch's face twisted, disintegrated, melted... and merged into my soul, overlapping with me.
Novel description

This paragraph only talks about the fluctuations of plural witches, and the composition is like, not certain
As the light enveloped the entire world, the once called "Walpurisnacht" thought softly let out a mournful and weak voice that stretched throughout the distant time and space. This pitch black thought is crying excitedly in my heart. How sad this emotion is, how crazy it breaks through the entire universe. It tore at my chest, causing me to feel excruciating pain. However, the lowest level of this thought is still - "I see..." I raised a smile at the corner of my mouth. In this sentence, the girl known as the witch's face twisted, disintegrated, melted... and merged into my soul, overlapping with me.
Novel description
You can believe that there's just one girl that is Walpurgisnight, while also believing that it's grown this large by combining with other Witches. Depending on what other witches it's combined with would likely be key in determining how powerful that version is meant to be.

Are y'all actually cooking 4-A for normal Magical Girls btw? Seemed to be the case from what I saw above.

Are y'all actually cooking 4-A for normal Magical Girls btw? Seemed to be the case from what I saw above.
It depends on how you look at this kind of gimmick animation, anyway my opinion is neutral (after all, I also know how to explain this thing)

It depends on how you look at this kind of gimmick animation, anyway my opinion is neutral (after all, I also know how to explain this thing)
Our creation feats are really clear about this.

There must be some explanation/implication on why it's actually happening and isn't just a cool effect, example being Sepiroth's Supernova (as it's explained multiple times that he takes the foes in a different dimension which he created) or Serge's ForeverZero (where it's not really explained, but if you look to the animation closely, you see him doing the same. There are also more factors of the lore alluding why it's a real universe here, but you got my point).

Our creation feats are really clear about this.

There must be some explanation/implication on why it's actually happening and isn't just a cool effect, example being Sepiroth's Supernova (as it's explained multiple times that he takes the foes in a different dimension which he created) or Serge's ForeverZero (where it's not really explained, but if you look to the animation closely, you see him doing the same. There are also more factors of the lore alluding why it's a real universe here, but you got my point).
Among all the starry sky animations, Yachiyo is the most credible one, but the problem is that Yachiyo will rise to tier2 because of Infinite Iroha

I personally think it's better to wait for the completion of the S0 plot before discussing S0.
Magical girls should first complete the basics before expanding.The table is already halfway completed.

Nope. But it's an evidence of Madoka being the apex of the Puella food chains, which should makes scales to Kosane.

Last edited:
No. The contents of 3D discs is still 3D, they're just records of things that exist, if they're fictional they'd be called stories.
In Magica records, the universe is the past, the future and the present. What are you talking about? Not to mention the fact that mirror witch are linked to infinite parallel time and space.

In Magica records, the universe is the past, the future and the present. What are you talking about? Not to mention the fact that mirror witch are linked to infinite parallel time and space.
Still not R>F. Records are just recording of existing events, not fictional stuff.

Isn't it obvious that Magica records the last episode of the animation, and the whole magic record is just an open page for Madoka?
And recording doesn't just mean records. If you look at the second one, you will know that this is writing the whole world on paper as a record.

Isn't it obvious that Magica records the last episode of the animation, and the whole magic record is just an open page for Madoka?
Didn't know the Roman Empire is fictional because its story can be written on pages.

Didn't know the Roman Empire is fictional because its story can be written on pages.
? Write everything down on paper and watch it like a book. This is not a description of the gap between reality and illusion. What is this?

Dude, you're completely swapping concepts. If you say that, no virtual character has R>F. Because they are all fictional. Is there a better example.
There's a reason why R>F is hard to get in fact. Records aren't fictional stories, the records of the story of your country aren't fictional either.

? Write everything down on paper and watch it like a book. This is not a description of the gap between reality and illusion. What is this?
Illusion/Fiction is imagination. Writing something that actually happened isn't that.

Thank you for linking a page I literally did read at least 5 times.

Just because I don't wank it doesn't mean I didn't understand it.

that page is awful anyway
Bro you're not even a supporter what u doing here?

Regardless I can give a way more detailed debunk on the record stuff when I get home, because apparently people don't even bother to know basic English dictionaries.

Regardless I can give a way more detailed debunk on the record stuff when I get home, because apparently people don't even bother to know basic English dictionaries.
Brother, although it's a bit abstract, what you want to express is that you have created a real world through consciousness. Even if you surpass this world, it is not R>F, because the world is real.

Doubt it will apply for the new R>F anyway, what with the events of the third movie. With the Incubators and Homura affecting Madoka in ways that shouldn't be possible for a true reality-fiction relationship being proposed. With viewing stuff like a TV or records specifically not being reality-fiction as well.

Doubt it will apply for the new R>F anyway, what with the events of the third movie. With the Incubators and Homura affecting Madoka in ways that shouldn't be possible for a true reality-fiction relationship being proposed. With viewing stuff like a TV or records specifically not being reality-fiction as well.
To be perfectly fair, Homura IS a rather special case with her having connections Madoka that transcends "the Law of the World". But yeah, there is no R>F in Puella due Incubator being heavily implied to be able to affect Madoka.

That aside, would you mind checking the ongoing Puella Upgrade thread? I recalls stuffs regarding Tier 1 is within your expertise. The link is above.

To be perfectly fair, Homura IS a rather special case with her having connections Madoka that transcends "the Law of the World". But yeah, there is no R>F in Puella due Incubator being heavily implied to be able to affect Madoka.

That aside, would you mind checking the ongoing Puella Upgrade thread? I recalls stuffs regarding Tier 1 is within your expertise. The link is above.
Incubator was played as a monkey by Isabel and could not break the barrier of Alina. The second part was badly tricked by the deppl system in null magic girl.
The whole group that was slaughtered by magic home is gone. I think the old setting can really be abandoned.

Last edited:
Back