• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't extract renders right now as I'm tired to download them.

Idk about the fourth favourite character, but probably Tamaki Ui.

About the Akira profile: If you want to. Here are some uncropped renders for Akira that I extracted. Would love to see the 3 star one being used.
Card 30082 l (Shinobu Akira 2 star)
2 star

Card 30083 l (Shinobu Akira 3 star)
3 star

Card 30084 l (Shinobu Akira 4 star)
4 star

• looks at sayakayak profile*
Hmm have an idea for a match, will probably do it once some others finish if i dont forget

@Skalt okkk

@Random okkk

@Everyone

So

MagiRepo anime confirmed

Discuss

Nah it's a secondary project, Magi Reco is still the main one.

Speaking of which, we're getting an anime exclusive/Kuro redesign character in Reco's anime.

So...

Magi Reco + Magi Repo anime

Magi Reco + Another Story manga

Magi Reco Arc#2 (With better writing supposedly)

Rebellion sequel

What a time to be alive ;U;

I'll take that as you are done with the renders lol @Skalt

@Peter/Velox Well shoot, this means I should try finishing the revisions soon huh.

So after playing it for about a week, I stopped and uninstalled the game cuz I can't really keep up with Magia Record anymore lol.

I think I'm so invested into FGO and Azur Lane that anymore games like this and I can't keep up anymore lol.

That said, coming back here did remind me that I should try out the other spin offs and see how those are. Starting back with Tart that I never got to finish a long while back.

@Qliphoth with a (possibly better) anime telling of Magi Reco on the horizon, you needn't worry about unistalling the game.

@Velox ye, supposedly the first 10 chapters were to just set the premise. If possible, you midn adding a slideshow of memoria to the profiles I update? It would make updating much faster.

Ah, then let's jump onto the hype trains, also oi oi....my skill making profile still not good tbh, ask somebody lel

Regardless i hoping this Rebellion sequel will centered to Mami now

You can leave the profile making for me lol, I'm just asking for a slideshow of memoria ;_;

Nah Hitomi is clearly the most deserving with her tummy hax.

@Qliphoth Kekeke

Guys. I'm about to upload all the extracted renders to this wiki in the near 5 hours. Prepare for the cataclysm.

Actually, how would we access the renders again? Did you name them after the girls or something?

I put the original filename + the girl's name.

I'm not done with the renders because of my lack of motivation. I was about to go to take a break, but now, that said...

Take your time my dude, we're probably not going to most of the renders for now anyways.

That's 10 hours ahead of Arizona right? Assuming you mean AM, probably not. PM sure.

Since Tart's event is getting a sequel...

Doesn't that mean we should expect the adult versions of the magical girls soon? Like the ones shown in the Holy Quintet's introduction videos.

SomebodyData said:
Since Tart's event is getting a sequel...
Doesn't that mean we should expect the adult versions of the magical girls soon? Like the ones shown in the Holy Quintet's introduction videos.
Wait what? Example pls

So Cafe Grief Seed got licensed in the States... Haven't checked the other spin-offs but thats a massive hint towards the rest of the spin-offs coming to the west.

Btw some stuff I've gotten from the EN release of Magia Record:

• Patricia has Body Puppetry over her familiars, her Absorption also melts people.
  • Sandbox Witch familiars have Surface Scaling
  • Seance Tablet Rumor has BFR via teleportation.
  • Friendship Ending Padlock has some kind of BFR inside Friendship Breaking Staircase.
  • Commoner's Horse Rumor somehow made it the Bewitching hour (Twilight), I'm guessing its an outlier since that's probably a tier 5 feat unless we consider it some weird non-combat applicable Time Manipulation. Whatever we decide on.
Magia Record (Manga; which I'm guessing will be counted as secondary canon?):

Oh, and do you guys wanna share IDs on Magia Record? Currently my support team is:

• Homura (Glasses) lvl:77
  • Rika lvl:60
  • Nanaka lvl: 60 (Plan to enhance)
  • Mami lvl: 63
  • Iroha lvl: 43
  • Ayaka lvl: 60 (Plan to enhance)
And I'm saving up for Tart, I managed to max her out at the Chinese server and plan to the same here again.

On a more important note, I mentioned making a Ultimate Madoka CRT but that is probably never gonna happen if I'm the one to make it.

If one of you guys wanna make it, Id be happy to lend over my findings. The topics include:

• Bringing back Conceptual Manipulation (Destruction) sort of.
  • Discussing some of the abilities, mostly passive ones, from Memoria that UM would have upscaled.
  • Probably some other things I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back