• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi verse: adding scans for God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Possibly" omnipresence cuz in WA she can only appear in nonexistent multiverse, which means UKG is not really omnipresent, or it can mean that she is still omnipresent but UM has ability to seal omnipresent being
I see. So a thing like "Large Size (Type 5 initially, eventually became Type 7, possibly 9)"

Plus, something about UKG having all the powers of UM (like in my clip of UKG's Grief Seed, where Kyubey heavily implies that she's Madoka's counterpart) should be said in p&a section, like:

All previous abilities & abilities of Ultimate Madoka (As is implied to be her Witch counterpart) should do the job.

Anyway, I'll just need the 3 profiles to get unlocked at this point.

Tho if everyone is fine I'll change KG's 2nd key from Unknown to "At least 5-B, likely far higher", as Unknown simply doesn't make sense.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks. I will lock them again then.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Okay. I will unlock the page again. Tell me here when you are done.

He doesn't have Immeasurable and Omnipresent under the same key in speed, aka this example is flawed. Trust me, is not needed.
I mean he got immeasurable speed for his physical avatar and Madoka has one as well, but if you think people without any knowledge regarding the verse still know that she has immeasurable speed then maybe it's not needed

I mean he got immeasurable speed for his physical avatar and Madoka has one as well, but if you think people without any knowledge regarding the verse still know that she has immeasurable speed then maybe it's not needed
A thing like the previous speed rating for PokéGods? Ok then. I'm also fixing the calculation section of verse page as it's a horrendous mess.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Ok, so, while I was working at calcs, about the LS I've noticed that there's nor Class 1, nor Class 10 calc, as the feats are 337 and 2,170 kg, aka Peak Human and Class 5 respectively). The current ratings are based on the 2017 ways to give ratings, aka upscaling just for being much stronger. Aka all the Class 1 and Class 10 are going to be downgraded to Superhuman and Class 5. Saying this here as is just applying the current way to calc to an invalid use of the calculations.

Ok, so, while I was working at calcs, about the LS I've noticed that there's nor Class 1, nor Class 10 calc, as the feats are 337 and 2,170 kg, aka Peak Human and Class 5 respectively). The current ratings are based on the 2017 ways to give ratings, aka upscaling just for being much stronger. Aka all the Class 1 and Class 10 are going to be downgraded to Superhuman and Class 5. Saying this here as is just applying the current way to calc to an invalid use of the calculations.
Okay. That seems fine to me. Should I unlock any other pages for you?

Let's wait until you have finished with the revisions first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back