• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread XI or I: The Eternal Story

Can I see you type out the equation? Think I might be able to verify the issue (or lack thereof) if I see it.
Ah wait after sleep and coffee i see where i was messing up i need to stop trying to calc things before sleep
Though now there’s something i’m sure of this time, the calc assumes a 5000m radius and 4000m height but the radius looks far higher compared to height. is there another way to find that?

Ah wait after sleep and coffee i see where i was messing up i need to stop trying to calc things before sleep
Though now there’s something i’m sure of this time, the calc assumes a 5000m radius and 4000m height but the radius looks far higher compared to height. is there another way to find that?
No idea, probably better to ask someone who’s better with pixel or cloud calcs

This is a weird question, but not sure where to ask it right now, so was just kinda hoping someone here might know. I noticed that Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles is listed with high 2-A. However, that seems to be outdated terminology? Wouldn’t that just be Low 1-C?

sorry for asking here, but there doesn’t seem to be a CCS discussion thread, and I wouldn’t want to cause any trouble for the profile by asking about it to mods or such.

So I’m completely ignorant to what constitutes higher dimensionality and anything beyond, apologies if any of the following is just stupid. Is Madoka 5th dimensional? She can go forwards and backwards, left and right, up and down, and forwards and backwards in time.

In addition to that, she can also travel between the World of Wraiths and her own dimension. Said dimension being unreachable by just moving to a different location within the 3 spatial coordinates or moving along the axis of time.

Or would this not qualify as a dimension?

Had a thought. Anyone remember in MagiReco anime, when the Holy Quintet and Mikazuki Villa faced off against Holy Mami and Rumor Tsuruno. Mitama mentioned they would needed a clear vision of the person, and to hit them with an attack to separate them from the Rumor. I'm wondering if that's what Homura did to Madoka in Rebellion.

Kinda just spitballing ideas randomly, but if we see Kyubey confirm String Theory for the Madoka universe, would that just automatically upgrade Madoka to 1-C?

image.png

Also, decided to make a visual to explain that earlier observation I made. If anyone wants to see my thought process.

Kinda just spitballing ideas randomly, but if we see Kyubey confirm String Theory for the Madoka universe, would that just automatically upgrade Madoka to 1-C?
Good question. I think I've seen verses with string theory but without resulting in similar characters going to 1-C but it might not apply here.

image.png

Also, decided to make a visual to explain that earlier observation I made. If anyone wants to see my thought process.
Maybe, but if they went with that approach they'd basically have to retcon away Wraith Arc.

Maybe, but if they went with that approach they'd basically have to retcon away Wraith Arc.
Why’s that? I’ve always felt like the most important part of Wraith Arc was seeing that Homura has memory manipulation powers. It explains how she rewrote the memories of the people who entered her labyrinth and why she struggled so much with wondering if her memories of Madoka were just a fabrication of her own magic.

Also, sad to see you’re retiring. Wish you the best though

31e6a75287795fa85b22b466502382ae.jpg

May I ask what do you think of Infinite Iroha?
I think her design is pretty cool. Not sure how powerful she’s meant to be though. I’d want to say at least as strong as Walpurgisnight though given the comment about the Mirrors Witch being comparable to it.

I think her design is pretty cool. Not sure how powerful she’s meant to be though. I’d want to say at least as strong as Walpurgisnight though given the comment about the Mirrors Witch being comparable to it.
In fact, what he said was true. Infinite Iroha not only mentioned once that Mirrors Witch was similar in strength to her, but was also suppressed by the angry Mirrors Witch, despite the fact that Infinite Iroha absorbed the entire Mirrors Witch in the end

Should it be considered powerful that both she and Mirrors Witch are described as beings that transcend time and space? Although I think she's actually not as good as Tart

And Infinite Iroha, which appeared on April Fool's Day this year
fef3b8e6b8cbde03f83e7d3b0be4ebb8.png
07886454a2204b2a028d9ea2e3f2187c.jpg

Should it be considered powerful that both she and Mirrors Witch are described as beings that transcend time and space? Although I think she's actually not as good as Tart
"Transcend time and space" is kind of a meme. Like, in what way does she transcend time and space? "Transcending time" could mean a character's simply ageless, changeless, there is no internal difference in the person from the beginning of their existence to the very end of the universe itself. Similar thing to transcending space.

Anyway, I think she's at least Walpurgisnight tier, but I'd have to do further research to see if there's anything more there.

"Transcend time and space" is kind of a meme. Like, in what way does she transcend time and space? "Transcending time" could mean a character's simply ageless, changeless, there is no internal difference in the person from the beginning of their existence to the very end of the universe itself. Similar thing to transcending space.

Anyway, I think she's at least Walpurgisnight tier, but I'd have to do further research to see if there's anything more there.
Mirrors Witch can use space-time refutation to arbitrarily destroy the universe itself. After absorbing the entire Mirrors Witch, Infinite Iroha manages the entire Doppel system. The following is an introduction to Infinite Iroha
救いを求める魔法少女に、明日を与える力を身に付けた少女。三位一体となって成立したこの姿の中には、目には見えないふたりの姿が隠されている。普段は他の少女たちと共同生活を送って慌ただしく過ごしているが、その理由はわからない。

Mirrors Witch can use space-time refutation to arbitrarily destroy the universe itself. After absorbing the entire Mirrors Witch, Infinite Iroha manages the entire Doppel system. The following is an introduction to Infinite Iroha
救いを求める魔法少女に、明日を与える力を身に付けた少女。三位一体となって成立したこの姿の中には、目には見えないふたりの姿が隠されている。普段は他の少女たちと共同生活を送って慌ただしく過ごしているが、その理由はわからない。
Unfortunately I don't know enough to say anything about that. I thought the Doppel system was only spread over Earth though, not the universe. I could easily be wrong.

Unfortunately I don't know enough to say anything about that. I thought the Doppel system was only spread over Earth though, not the universe. I could easily be wrong.
In fact, Nemu Hiiragi mentioned at the beginning of the final chapter that they were resisting cosmic consciousness, but this is easy to understand. After all, the story of the protagonist is on Earth, and the reason why the final chapter made me feel that Infinite Iroha is not as good as Tart (Ver. Fianal) is because Subaru Kazumi and Mikuni Oriko (ver. Final) can both be pulled out to fight Mirrors Witch, but Tart did not summon Tart (ver. Fianal), Moreover, Infinite Iroha has Doppel, and it is worth mentioning that Iroha's ability is actually time reversal
39002aa100219238b7f7f5816f652e33.jpg

Last edited:
And it's not surprising that Mirrors Witch can destroy time and space, after all, Kyubey mentioned in Tart's fourth event that Isabeau can use the same method to destroy time and space

Can someone evaluate this description? I'm not sure what level it is.It comes from the tenth anniversary novel 'null - Magic Girl'

The shadow forms a smaller tetrahedron inside the original tetrahedron. Upon closer inspection, I can see even smaller and smaller tetrahedrons inside it. Like a kaleidoscope, layers and endless more layers of tetrahedrons manifest. Inside each is an endless series of them. And outside, infinitely many more emanate outward to surround it.too, realize I'm in my own kaleidoscope. I remember the sensation of falling. The scaffolding that had supported me in this world suddenly disappeared from beneath me. I'm filled with an indescribable anxiety.Into the tetrahedron, eternally downward into infinite layers.
From within endless deepness, a tetrahedron rises and scatters to a limitlessly distant place.
From each point of my body, a tetrahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity.

Can someone evaluate this description? I'm not sure what level it is.It comes from the tenth anniversary novel 'null - Magic Girl'

The shadow forms a smaller tetrahedron inside the original tetrahedron. Upon closer inspection, I can see even smaller and smaller tetrahedrons inside it. Like a kaleidoscope, layers and endless more layers of tetrahedrons manifest. Inside each is an endless series of them. And outside, infinitely many more emanate outward to surround it.too, realize I'm in my own kaleidoscope. I remember the sensation of falling. The scaffolding that had supported me in this world suddenly disappeared from beneath me. I'm filled with an indescribable anxiety.Into the tetrahedron, eternally downward into infinite layers.
From within endless deepness, a tetrahedron rises and scatters to a limitlessly distant place.
From each point of my body, a tetrahedron evolves, both infinitesimally small and boundlessly large, transfiguring me into a singularity.
No one came to see it?

Back