• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, now I gotta go back to doing my final hw assignments, hopefully I'll be able to start creating new profiles often again once I also finish updating the PMMM profiles.

A loooooooooong time ago, Kal made a more definiite calc for the kamihama witches by calcing a weak (relative to kamihama) one's barrier. It was decided to use that instead but then the pocket reality revisions happened, so....

@ Procrastination Pretty Cure also has soul gems? Not sure how to help still, would need to see these anti-feats.

Nah, that's been outdated for a while, I already recalced it to High 7-C.

Oh, okay. Well you're going to have to be specific with the anti-feats.

I think it was, but idk. Go ahead if you want.

Second timeline Madoka, Homura, and Mami can easily destroy them, that Homura Tamura Mami who stepped on her soul gem, shattering it; and Charlotte destroying Mami's just by swallowing it.

Can I have a link?

I don't see the problem unless you're implying they all have the same durability and ap.

Yeah, because said Mami was extremely weakened by Queen Mami.

I'm 100% sure it was chewed, espically since there are a bunch of charlottes inside the main one making kinda impossible to just swallow. But regardless, wouldn't that just me Charlotte's AP > Mami's durability?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SomebodyData/PMMM-_Mami's_Tiro_Finale_Recalc

The ratio being similar just means that Mami's AP is above her own durability, which is something we have known for ages

I'm failing to see which point you're trying to make.

If you're trying to say that Soul Gems are 10-B idk exactly what to say except "they have feats above that".

Besides there is a version of Mami that died because Sayaka waved a fan near her so they can be weakened that much

Kaltias said:
I'm failing to see which point you're trying to make.
If you're trying to say that Soul Gems are 10-B idk exactly what to say except "they have feats above that".

Besides there is a version of Mami that died because Sayaka waved a fan near her so they can be weakened that much
What feats?

Well while you guys talk about that, I need to note something for myself real quick here.

Tart: Glyph Creation (Volume 1 or 2)

Riz: One-shotted witch whose barrier was tall enough to house clouds (Calc, first witch in manga)

Corbeau: Get render (Fashionista extraordinare vol 2 pg 133), Paralysis Inducement via feathers (Paralyzes Riz, end of vol 2)

Fleche (Probably never): Fires 5 arrows faster than eye can see, probably hypersonic or hypersonic+ (Calc, end of vol 2)

Yachiyo Nanami: Fate Manipulation (Can be used to 'fulfill a magical girl's hope', but at the cost of a portion of her magical power)

Tamaki Iroha: Healing (Low-Godly? Can regenerate and heal even fractured soul gems themselves.)

General: Extrasensory Perception (Not just restricted to curses and magic, can also sense the psychological states of others; According to Yachiyo; yachiyo side story.

Ultimate Madoka: Healing via Feathers (Healed everyone in Chapter 10 despite not being able to manifest there, could have accidently destroyed the entire universe on accident however.)

Calc found: Felicia's Lifting Strength: Class 10 - 50, Melissa's fooking dad: Class 1.

"The Doppel of favoritism. Its form is a nadeshiko. The master of this emotion is bewildered by this Doppel's ability to deceive opponents and take control of their hearts, and is troubled by its nature as a representation of herself. Anybody who has their sleeves tugged by this doppel cannot but help love it. It can compel men in particular to absolute servitude, and to a level of self-sacrificing devotion that fears not even death. Even if its target is a woman, she will surely find it difficult to raise her hand against something so beauteous. However, should one overuse this power to create throngs of blindly-devoted followers, ruin shall inevitably fall upon them."

That reminds me, uh, didn't we joke about Tsuruno's lottery luck manip? I've been looking in a few threads and it seems you guys actually think its restricted to the lottery?

Has the general blogs taught y'all nothing?

@Beast I see, still waiting for that Viking and Cleo.

@Black knight when u prove it I guess

@Schnee okay, see you on Monday then. I'll contribute to your thread by then.

I've got a few issues with the current 7-B to High 7-A ratings, so I made this thread to talk about them.

I mean, yeah any being that exists outside of the universe would live beyond the stars? Not sure how this makes her 5-D of all things.

Couldn't I say something like 'Beerus transcends the stars' because he lives in the edge of the universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back