• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IX: Renders would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goes against roughly every single bit of lore regarding MG immortality.

Like, Riz's SG kept working after her body was dragged in hell, where i'm pretty sure she died (people do that in the afterlife)

Homura during the Hundreds Years War A magical girl in Tart Magica.

Even then Charlotte is very obviously masticating her head, so I don't see why you'd assume that the gem was intact but exploded. I mean yeah, it looks like that but it's obviously not a literal representation, otherwise you'd see pieces of human flesh near the gem, it's simply a "hey guys, she's dead"

@Schnee

I didn't, the PTSD came when I rewatched it because she was my favorite at that point

@Procrastination I'm confused, are you joking or seriously saying that they're not undeads/zombies?

_; Schnee has finally complimented me
For that, I'll let you choose whose the next magical girl that gets added to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back