• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen VII: Lusamine is greatest villain

HenryWong122 said:
Drite77 said:
And that Digimon is not better than Pikachu. Why? Because that is not a fact mate, people can like Pikachu more than Erismon and vice versa
Erismon is Sonic the Hedgehog as a Digimon and Sonic is BETTER than Pikachu!
Ok, this was the KO of the night. GN people

>Digimon with boots and a scarf

Bruh I don't even like Clefairy and I find it better than that lol

The real cal howard said:
>Digimon with boots and a scarf
Bruh I don't even like Clefairy and I find it better than that lol
First of all, it's a muffler not a scarf. Second of all, it's a Pink Fairy Digimon and becuse the Cleffa line is so very poorly defined that Cutemon is the best thing I've got.

Please get rid of the aggressive tone. Thank you.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
How about we just, y'know, not bring up Digimon in a thread thats made for Pokemo anymore?
Both verses have their own discussion threads, lets keep it like that. Theres no reason for one to be brought up in the other.
MAN! I do what the F*** I wants too. I'm grown, I own, lots a shit!

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
How about we just, y'know, not bring up Digimon in a thread thats made for Pokemo anymore?
Both verses have their own discussion threads, lets keep it like that. Theres no reason for one to be brought up in the other.
I am fine with talking about Digimon in a nice manner, but, apparently, we can't have nice things because there is always someone who will say "Digimon is way better and Pokémon is just a Copycat" or vice versa, or something like that, and with this statement, it brings alot of shit in the thread because people like one of this franchises, and they will problaby not take that statement lightly

Thats exactly why im suggesting we stop talking about Digimon here, in a pokemon thread. And vice versa for digimon threads.

Both verses have their own discussion threads to dicuss pokemon and digimon related topics, what reason do we have to bring them both up in one or the other when all it will do is cause problems? We should simply not bring in non-pokemon related topic here to avoid that.

I don't have a problem with talking about Digimon in the Pokemon thread and vice versa, as long as it's stated in a generally positive manner without devolving into insults and overall egregious behavior.

Besides, we all know that Yu-Gi-Oh! is superior to both Pokemon and Digimon combined.

OVO

Starter Pack said:
I don't have a problem with talking about Digimon in the Pokemon thread and vice versa, as long as it's stated in a generally positive manner without devolving into insults and overall egregious behavior.
Besides, we all know that Yu-Gi-Oh! is superior to both Pokemon and Digimon combined.

OVO </div>
Please left click on my image and open it in new tab if you haven't done so already.

Considering Pokemon is the #2 video game in the entire world, just behind Mario, I doubt Nintendo will let them do that.

Though, they do seem a bit more focused on Town than on Sword and Shield right now...

I've mixed feelings about Town.

It could go really well, making them satisfied, feeling it doesn't need to be continued, & go back to Pokemon.

It could go horribly, & end up making GameFreak shift priority back to Pokemon.

It could go really well, & make them want to make more games in that, shifting focus away from Pokemon.

It could go horribly, making them wonder what they did wrong, & deciding they need to do it again, but better.

All in all, I know I'm not very invested in Town's fate, but I am in Pokemon's.

How about instead of allowing Digimon to be talked about in Pokemon threads we make a separate thread for both Pokemon, Digimon, and other monster collection series? We compare both franchises in the new thread and talk about only one in their solo thread.

Maybe Pokémon that are alreacy catched should get a resistance to sealing as other Poké Balls don´t work on them

Back