• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Credit goes to thenamelessone.​

No Caption Provided

Sephiroth - From a Certain Point of View​

And at the center of that injury, will be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with all the energy of the Planet, I will become a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet... I will cease to exist as I am now... Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul.
SEPHIROTH'S PLANS OF ASCENSION
Sephiroth is the main antagonist of Final Fantasy VII and one of the main antagonists in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, with an important role in the prequel Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- and a supporting appearance in Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII-.

Unstoppable warrior, unrivaled swordsman and brilliant tactician, Sephiroth played a fundamental role in ending the war against the faraway land of Wutai, solidifying his reputation as the undisputed best warrior to have ever been in SOLDIER, the Shinra Electric Power Company's private military, as well as held by the people as the hero who inspired many to join Shinra's lines, among whom were Genesis Rhapsodos and Cloud Strife. However, not everything was glory for Sephiroth, the company's corrupt side and their unethical practices, as well as being little more than their propaganda tool began to wear away Sephiroth's state of mind, with the eventual rebellion and apparent death of his two best friends at Shinra's hands furthering his disillusionment and the decision to resign after completing one final mission in the town of Nibelheim.

That fated mission, however, would not be the end and everything would take a turn for the worse: in Nibelheim, Sephiroth would discover his origins as a product of Shinra's genetic experiments using an ancient lifeform called Jenova, meaning his birth itself was with the purpose to be Shinra's tool through the use of the biological material of what was presumed to be a Cetra, an ancient being connected to the Planet itself. This revelation broke Sephiroth's already damaged mind and led him turn on humanity itself, declaring himself and Jenova the true, worthy rulers of the Planet, over the traitorous humans who turned their backs on them and the Cetra. Thus, falling from the greatest hero people had known to the greatest threat the world had faced

now Sephiroth's power level is one of those things , that have , for decades been something under contention , Due To the General Inconsistent Nature of Japanese Role Playing Games , his level is a bit of an Debate , its a Little like someone like Goku due to Dragonball Super Manga , a lot Of Levels , from Tier 8 to Tier 2 , same tjing here but Today I am gonna not only explain his true level but Debunk the Supposed " counterarguments " in the Final section too.

so Buckle up for A Ride!

Part I - Explaining power , and Sephiroth's standing in it​

You can probably tell via The Name Final Fantasy , that its a Fantasy verse and thus the Main source of power for all characters would ofcourse be what is the main source for characters in every verse , the power of Magic , so how does Magic in Final Fantasy work. , magic in simple words is the power to transfer the Knowledge one has in their minds to the real world via using their internal Mental energies , everything is magic in the verse , see it like the force from star wars , The Better the connection to the source and the better the power, That much Better is the Magic , the very nature of Magic is manipulating the Laws of the World , mental energies so in simple words , a Great amount of will to manipulate the worlf
Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 1, page 29Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 1, page 29
The only exceptions are the people of the village of Mist. They are born with the ability to communicate with phantoms.
Biggs, I think I understand what you mean. The ring that the Captain was ordered to deliver to Mist personally by his lord is probably the Bomb's ring. The ring Cecil received from the king was said to contain the magic of the bomb.
The magic is activated by a chanting of the magician. The basic principle of magic is to cause the atmosphere to vibrate in a way that deviates from the laws of nature by uttering words that cannot be expressed in words, and to use that vibration as a catalyst to twist the logic of all things. If you are a skilled mage, you can easily transfer the natural phenomena you have in your mind to the real world. However, this requires a great deal of mental energy. This is why a product was invented in which the tuning to activate the magic is sealed in advance, so that anyone can handle it. The power of the thrust, the fangs with the cold air of water - everything you can think of is magic.
basically when you are using Magic you are not making the World your subject but rather you're making the world your subject , manipulating it , in simple Terms , Magic in its most basic Form , is Subjective reality , basically the functionings of magic is via using your energies
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years Novel, chapter 2, page 109Final Fantasy IV: The After Years Novel, chapter 2, page 109
"That's it."
"Yeah, ......, is that it?"
"That's what the priest said. You've got talent, right?"
"But ......," the girl said, her face puzzled.
I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that. "The first step in magic is to picture the effect in your mind. That's the reason why I keep dictating spells to myself. I don't like that kind of simple practice, though. In this way, you can erase your thoughts, draw a pure fire in your mind, and then transfer it to the outside world. This is the basic principle of black magic. -- Do you understand?
"I'm not sure, but ....... It's a little different from white magic, isn't it?
"White magic is based on prayer. It really doesn't seem like the same magic, does it?
I'm not sure if it's the same magic or not. "You're right.
Palom didn't answer, but said, "Seeing is believing. Watch."
He began to chant magic into the depths of the corridor. The next moment, the dimness ahead was enveloped in a crimson fire. The air smelled of burning, and Leonora's long hair danced in the hot wind. It's called //Flame Hell//.
Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 3, page 107Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 3, page 107
You can't enter Fabul on the road." These words pierced Rydia's heart. Unless the ice wall was melted, someone else would be unhappy again - she felt as if she was being told that. The only person who could do that was Rydia. With the magic of fire. The summoner girl backed away. For the past few days, I have been having nightmares every night. She dreams of being left alone in a village engulfed in flames. Rydia had never thought of magic as a horrible thing before. No one had taught her magic in the first place. She was born and raised in a poor village in the middle of nowhere. She was born and raised in a poor village in the middle of nowhere, a place so isolated from the outside world that people had to make everything they needed with their own hands. "In other words, magic is an extension of the wisdom of life. It's just a convenient technology that allows us to transfer what we imagine in our minds to the real world. Of course, I had never been aware of Mist's blood. Lydia was shocked to learn that her magic had caused such a disaster. Fire is terrible. I hate fire
basically the stronger the will , the more the effect and power , as shown by the fact if you have a stronger will , that Will is what allows you to manipulate Universal Laws
No Caption Provided
now what about the Will of someone like Sephiroth? Sephiroth is a top tier as far as things like Mental Power and will goes now to prove that mental energy and such , it was already proven by a user CT131 years ago , so credit to him , that the energies in Lifestream consists all knowledge and all mental and spiritual aspects
Here, here, here, and here, the Lifestream is the merged/convergent path of energy (Spirit Energy) of the consciousness/hearts/souls for all living things roaming the Planet. New life born with Spirit Energy and die to return it to the Planet (with some exceptions). Spirit Energy is what makes it possible for the planets to form in Final Fantasy VII. Without Spirit Energy, the planets cannot retain their shape and are destroyed. Shinra's use of Mako Energy will deplete the Lifestream over time and lead to the death of the Planet.
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
"It's full of the knowledge of the Ancients. No...not knowledge...consciousness...a living soul..."
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
"To an operative, nothing compares to the experience gained on the journey to SOLDIER 1st Class. Operatives tap into these past achievements to carry out feats otherwise inconceivable. In fact, without being able to recall such experiences, an operative would find himself unable to improve his skills.&quot
.In Final Fantasy VII its the mental energies and such powers that activate The magic as well , the same way in previous installments.
Some of the people possessed wounds that even the materia Yuffie had couldn’t heal but, she was sure they would heal gradually if cared for well. The problem was Yuffie herself didn’t have the mental power. Materia was the crystallization of the Lifestream. To withdraw the power from the stabilized crystal, some form of shock is required and this is triggered by the mind waves of the user. As a result of that, the materia user’s mind is significantly weakened.
OTWTAS: The Case of Yuffie
Limit Breaks
When your spirit energy rises to its ultimate limit, for a short while it aligns with and emits from your body. Furthermore, Zack is unusual in that he can copy Limit Breaks, such as taking Aerith’s “Healing Wind” Limit Break from FFVII and turning it into his Limit Break “Healing Wave”. In the same way, Cloud takes his Limit Break “Meteor Rain” from the original Limit Break Zack created based on him called “Meteor Shot”.
Crisis Core Complete Guide
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania p039Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania p039
Omnislash
When the limit is reached, his sword is imbued with fighting spirit from the heart for just a moment. In the blink of an eye, 14 hits of damage are dealt one after another…. Cloud then dramatically leaps into the air and brings his sword down for the final slash.
Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega: Cloud Strife Profile p036-041
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania p045Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania p045
Final Heaven
Brandishing her right hand, she concentrates her fighting spirit into her clenched fist. With the fist that starts to emanate light depending on the amount of spirit energy gathered, she deals a massive blow to the monster! The spirit energy that is sent into the monster through her fist starts to destroy it from within, crushing it together with a big explosion.
FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania: Tifa Lockhart Profile p042-047
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania p067Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania p067
All Creation
After setting up the weapon to break the seal, she focuses her spirit. Before the eyes of the concentrating Yuffie, a large mass of spirit which glows violet, appears. After the spirit energy has formed up sufficiently, it is directed towards the enemy. The released spirit becomes an obi of light and shoots towards the enemy group, engulfing them.
FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania: Yuffie Kisaragi Profile p064-067
Essentially?
The Soul = Will/Mind. Memories/Thoughts/Emotions are essentially the main power-sources in FFVII. The more heightened a characters emotions, the stronger that character will grow and perform.
Sephiroth has been , countless times , established as the most powerful character in all of Final Fantasy VII , as well as his will is extremely powerful , its one of the most consistent things about Final Fantasy VII to have Sephiroth at the top of the Chain as far as power and will goes.
A legendary member of SOLDIER once revered as a hero.
In the original game, after learning that he was the product of genetic experimentation, he decided he was fated to destroy the planet—and he had more than enough power to do so.
During his stint in SOLDIER, he learned well how to slash enemies with an impossibly-long sword. His fighting prowess is perhaps the only thing he values from the time he considered himself to be human.
Dissidia Museum
It seems like you battle Weiss in the DLC. Why did you choose that character?
Nomura: Since the strongest character, Sephiroth, is already in the game, we wanted to have another formidable boss aside from Sephiroth, so we chose Weiss. I personally am curious as to how a battle would play out for the first time with Cloud versus Weiss. In fact, I even asked the team to add Weiss as a secret boss ever since the PS4 version.
FF7R Famitsu February 2021Interview
Producer Kitase decided that they couldn’t make any other character stronger than Sephiroth in the world of FFVII.
Final Fantasy VII AC Limited Edition Staff Commentary Summarization
Kitase said that Sephiroth's existence and will is extremely powerful. There is nothing stronger, nothing above him. We had a difficult time deciding on the reason why Sephiroth would appear. Originally there was an idea that the three silver haired men would unite together (and form Sephiroth) but we rejected it because it would be too comical. Kadaj had to be approached in a different way from Sephiroth. I wanted him to be intelligent and cruel, but innocent at the same time, a mentally unstable character.
Final Fantasy VII AC Limited Edition Staff Commentary
Zack was chosen as the main character as a representative of a BC era SOLDIER. Sephiroth is already the strongest in the world so there's no room for growth, and we couldn't possibly see ourselves making a game over type situation where he loses (Nomura)
ge-maga October, 2007Interview Extracts/Summary
and Finally , Sephiroth's will allows him to practically deny Death
No Caption Provided
basically making his will and mental power and such superior to any other mage and such , every other character can face Death with the exception of Sephiroth whose mental power is too high for counters and thus he cheats Death by it , making his mental powers and such superior to any mages and thus would also have the same abilities as lower random no name mages and the same area of effect , I'll later explain how this helps Sephiroth because even fodders ( who cannot do anything compareable to Sephiroth , or have the same potrayal or powers even remotely compareable ) can do some very great stuff.

Part II - Sephiroth's Power​

as established above , Sephiroth is the Strongest being in the Final Fantasy VIII universe and thus is superior to beings like The Knight of The Rounds
as we see here , The Knight of the rings with their physical strength shatter the entire Dimension like small shards of glass , spatial destruction is there as well and thus Sephiroth Gets Spatial Destruction for his normal attacks but what exactly happened?
Final Fantasy VII: Ultimania Omega (2002) Translation of the last 6 panels。Final Fantasy VII: Ultimania Omega (2002) Translation of the last 6 panels。
Kei yami no kanata de terute ita hikari ga tsuyoku nari, āsā-ō ga tōjō.
The light shining beyond the darkness became stronger, and King Arthur appeared
Kao zentai o ōu kabuto kara wazuka ni nozoku me o hikaraseta nochi.
After keeping a close eye on the helmet that covers the entire face.
Shinku no manto o hiroge, ryōte de seiken ekusukaribā o furikazasu.
Spread the crimson cloak and shake the Holy Sword Excalibur with both hands.
Ekusukaribā o gōkai ni furi oroshi, entaku no kishi-tachi no renzoku kōgeki o shimekukuru āsā-ō.

King Arthur swings the Excalibur vigorously and finishes the continuous attack of the knights of the round table.
Ekusukaribā no shōgekiha ga hirogari, kūkan ni hibi ga haitte ku.
The shock wave of Excalibur spreads and the space cracks.
Kūkan ga komaka wari kure, jigen no hazama ga shōmetsu suru.
The space is broken up and the gaps between dimensions disappear.
so what happens is King arthur swings the Excalibur , produces a shockwave that shatters the entire Dimension like glass , and the glass expands in a Multi galaxy - universal Dimension near instantly , THE FEAT IS SHATTERING AN ATLEAST MULTI GALAXY SIZE DIMENSION POTENTIALLY UNIVERSAL IN A MATTER OF 2 SECONDS ( i counted ) WITH A SINGLE STRIKE THAT CAUSED A SHOCKWAVE
and these guys are like , fodder in comparasion to Sephiroth. and if you don't notice there are a lot of galaxies here
now we move onto the supernova
first of all , I wanna make it clear that whats happening here is that Sephiroth is making an universe which is point by point the same as ours
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
basically whats happening is Sephiroth casually create a replica of the universe and then casts this to destroy the universe , sending them back to the OG which he cannot afford to destroy as it would destroy lifestream which he wants to absorb and manipulate
No Caption Provided
sūpānovua
i jigen kūkan o mo hakai shi zetsubō o okuru
:
Super Nova
Destroy different dimension space and give despair
The Supernova will destroy the dimensional space and bring despair
this is the most blunt Universal feat you can find.

Part III - Sephiroth's speed​

Sephiroth is an extremely fast character , first a calc , credit to https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...tasy_7:_Supernova_Comet_Speed#articleComments
Calculation
I will simply use angsizing here to calculate the comet's speed. The 2 pictures here take in an interval of 1 second.
No Caption Provided
1e21 meters * 5400px/[407px*2*tan(70deg/2)] = 9.4742e21 meters
No Caption Provided
1e21 meters * 5400px/[1166px*2*tan(70deg/2)] = 3.307e21 meters
9.4742e21 meters - 3.307e21 meters = 6.1672e21 meters.
This was in 1 second so this comes out to 6.1672e21 m/s or 20.571 Trillions C (Massively FTL+)
next is Sephiroth's edge of creation speed feat
Creation can potentially refer to the entire cosmology but we take the universe as we don't need infinite speed Sephiroth as thats not logical
taking Earth as the centre , The Universe is 93 Billion Lightyears from edge to edge ( still Expanding ) , it takes Sephiroth 7 seconds to cross all of it
time is around 7 seconds via the Video as even Cloud was able to do it Who Sephiroth blitzes , Sephiroth was clearly there much before Cloud was and Cloud was probably set in motion via Sephiroth as he didn't know what's happening.
Speed = Distance/Time = 46 Billion Lightyears/7 seconds = 6.28E+22 kilometers per second or in simpler terms , 200 Quadrillion times faster then the speed Of Light
and the final Feat , Knight of the rounds , quoting above
as established above , Sephiroth is the Strongest being in the Final Fantasy VIII universe and thus is superior to beings like The Knight of The Rounds
as we see here , The Knight of the rings with their physical strength shatter the entire Dimension like small shards of glass , spatial destruction is there as well and thus Sephiroth Gets Spatial Destruction for his normal attacks but what exactly happened?
Final Fantasy VII: Ultimania Omega (2002) Translation of the last 6 panels。Final Fantasy VII: Ultimania Omega (2002) Translation of the last 6 panels。
Kei yami no kanata de terute ita hikari ga tsuyoku nari, āsā-ō ga tōjō.
The light shining beyond the darkness became stronger, and King Arthur appeared
Kao zentai o ōu kabuto kara wazuka ni nozoku me o hikaraseta nochi.
After keeping a close eye on the helmet that covers the entire face.
Shinku no manto o hiroge, ryōte de seiken ekusukaribā o furikazasu.
Spread the crimson cloak and shake the Holy Sword Excalibur with both hands.
Ekusukaribā o gōkai ni furi oroshi, entaku no kishi-tachi no renzoku kōgeki o shimekukuru āsā-ō.

King Arthur swings the Excalibur vigorously and finishes the continuous attack of the knights of the round table.
Ekusukaribā no shōgekiha ga hirogari, kūkan ni hibi ga haitte ku.
The shock wave of Excalibur spreads and the space cracks.
Kūkan ga komaka wari kure, jigen no hazama ga shōmetsu suru.
The space is broken up and the gaps between dimensions disappear.
so what happens is King arthur swings the Excalibur , produces a shockwave that shatters the entire Dimension like glass , and the glass expands in a Multi galaxy - universal Dimension near instantly , THE FEAT IS SHATTERING AN ATLEAST MULTI GALAXY SIZE DIMENSION POTENTIALLY UNIVERSAL IN A MATTER OF 2 SECONDS ( i counted ) WITH A SINGLE STRIKE THAT CAUSED A SHOCKWAVE
and these guys are like , fodder in comparasion to Sephiroth. and if you don't notice there are a lot of galaxies here
now , the shockwave something ususally makes is a lot slower then its real speed , so Knight of the rounds shockwave covered a probably universal Dimension in matter of two seconds
so
Distance = 46.5 Billion Lightyears
Time = two seconds
Speed = 366 Quadrillion times Light speed

Part IV - Explaining the Lifestream​

The Lifestream is , in simple term , a pool of spiritual Energy present in every single thing in the universe , The Lifestream as a pool of spiritual Energy even predates the creation of the universe , all of Like works as a cycle for the Lifestream , a cycle of life you can say , someone dies , they turn into Spiritual energy , the spirit energy becomes a part of a larger spirit energy
No Caption Provided
as you can see , Lifestream keeps on creating new eggs , eggs for the universes , that Egg ignites , goes to other Dimensions , causes a new big bang and creates a new universe
No Caption Provided
as you can see , the source of power in the entire Verse , is the Lifestream and even pieces of the lifestream are universal and cause big bangs , literal eggs of the Big Bang are universal , as you can see The Lifestream is what The Universe is born of so Lifestrean should be spatial or better in nature atleast anyway , but lets go even deeper
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...24660/Sledgeworm_from_FFVII_Remake_render.jpg
This is the Sledgeworm, a rather non-descript enemy. But its bestiary entry is quite interesting.
"An autonomous antipersonnel weapon manufactured by Shinra's Advanced Weaponry Division. Able to warp space-time and seemingly disappear into thin air. It warps close to targets and strikes with its hammer
even the most basic abilities from the Lifestream allows for hax working on a soatio temporal level aka Atleast all hax thats born from the Lifestream is 4D
but lets go even Deeper
its probable that all hax that comes from The Lifestream itself , is 5D as they are implied to transcend the conventional time
No Caption Provided
so basically every Hax Sephiroth has , due to stemming from The Lifestream , is Higher Dimensional Manipulation, lets not forget Sephiroth once overpowered the entire Lifestream which is a 5D construct with its eggs causing Big Bangs
"The man could sense the Lifestream trying to erode his spirit– the memories of his former experiences, thoughts and emotions. If he allowed himself be taken into the current, the being he once was would soon disseminate and disappear amongst the spirit energy cycling around the planet."
- Lifestream Black 1

Part V - Sephiroth's Immortality and Acausality​

Sephiroth has Acausality Type IV
Type 4: Irregular Causality:Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others
for example , during the events of Final Fantasy VIII remake beings like the whispers and the arbiters of fate enforced The Cause and event , r When cloud kills the arbiters of fate, itseemingly changes events, which is later proven true when zack survives his encounter with shinra.(Whispers are even scene here, observing so everything goes as fated.)
now when you use the Analysis spell , this shows up
Whispers/Feelers: An accretion of Whispers, the so-called arbiters of fate. The creatures appear when someone tries to alter destiny's course. They are connected to all the threads of time and space that shape the planet's fate.
the whispers aren't beings , they are a part of time , they are cause and effect itself and as parts of cause and effect , resisting them is being Acausal IVs
and Sephiroth not only uses them and blows them away via just flicking Masamune a little , he literally commands them , meaning he is beyond their Ability to effect and thus he is Acausal IV
finally , we have immortality , Sephiroth as a character pretty much cannot die because due to his sheer will he resists Death
No Caption Provided
but even if you somehow Find a way to kill him , he will just end up coming back due to how insanely Overpowered his immortality is , he can live on your thoughts , your memories will regenrate him.
No Caption Provided
meaning not only do you gotta conceptually erase him , if there are still memories of him he returns to fight you again.

Part VI - Sephiroth's Basic Abilities​

now lets be real out here , you came here for the Juicy Juicy stuff , not the basic ones and Vs battles already has a list of The Basic Things so I am just gonna repost them as their explaination are good enough , remember , all these hax are on 5D Scale
  • Consciousness Scan: Jenova can read the mind, memories and emotions of others. This ability, among the others Jenova, has, extends to everybody who has her cells, but to a lesser extent and varying degrees (for example, Kadaj can thoroughly read the consciousness of people, but requires physical contact). It can be speculated, however, that Sephiroth little restrictions to his variant of the ability thanks to his proper inheritance of Jenova's abilities.
  • Masquerade: Like his mother Jenova and his remnant Kadaj did, Sephiroth can appear to others as someone who can be found on their memories, tricking their senses and mind so he is seen, heard and perceived as that person. If someone with this ability has no knowledge of a person's memories, then they will be seen in their true appearance.
  • IllusionCreation: During the encounter with Sephiroth in the Whirlwind Maze, he displayed the ability to create whole illusory scenarios by recreating the entirety of Nibelheim down to its last detail and just moments later show its destruction, and later trick the person holding the Black Materia (Barret or Nanaki) by concealing the party and his surroundings.
  • Teleportation: Even before his connection with Jenova was fully created and the abilities completely awakened, Sephiroth had already displayed this unnatural ability and be very adept at using it. During his fight with Zack, Sephiroth could vanish into thin air to instantly close the gap between him and his enemy and quickly strike, or to control distance altogether. Later, in Final Fantasy VII, he is shown to be able to teleport other people.
  • Levitation: While hints of this ability were already seen in Crisis Core, Sephiroth first displayed in full this ability, in the original game, through the Sephiroth Bodies who could freely fly, and in the final battle at the Planet's Core.
  • Telekinesis: Sephiroth displayed the ability to levitate others with his mind and it managed restrain and hurt the party in their final confrontation in the original game, as well as easily break aparta section of the Shinra Headquarters in Advent Children.
  • Intangibility: The Sephiroth's bodies encountered in the original game can pass through solid matter, as seen with the one in the Cargo Ship. Another possible instance of this ability is seen in the encounter between a Sephiroth body and Tseng in the Temple of the Ancients, Tseng had sent a subordinate to the single entrance to the room and neither he or said subordinate had noticed anyone else in the room, then suddenly Sephiroth appeared from the opposite side, where later exploration reveals that there are only an altar and a wall.
  • Telepathy: At a couple of points in the game Sephiroth was able to communicate with the party by projecting his voice or images in their minds.
  • Awakening: Sephiroth can easily take over the mind or influence those who carry Jenova Cells in their bodies. If a person doesn't have a strong spirit and mind, the cells cause them to lose their will and become puppets for Sephiroth and mere extensions of Jenova, as seen with theSephiroth Clones who only have devotion to them. Cloud himself figures out his pursuit of Sephiroth wasn't of his own volition, but simply Sephiroth's influence on his thoughts. Even if they can withstand the presence of the cells, Sephiroth can force his control on them, best seen when he forced Cloud to give him the Black Materia (an event whose recollection is muddled in Cloud's mind) and try to kill Aerith when she was praying for Holy.
  • LifestreamAbsorption:After falling into the Lifestream Sephiroth's body was destroyed, but his strong will prevented him from having his own self eroded and turned into simple Spirit Energy, to then be re-absorbed. Instead of being overwhelmed by the amounts of knowledge of the Planet and all who ever have lived in it, and have his mind shattered by it, he began to absorb large amounts of it, including that of the Cetra and their connection to the Planet. As a result, many of the powers of the Planet became his own, no longer requiring Materia to use Magic or special abilities, as he had acquired the abilities bestowed by virtually all of them, as well as knowledge of long-lost forbidden secrets like the Black and White Materia ( this is literally Absorption of Higher Dimensional Constructs
  • Heartless Angel: A more powerful variant than the one used against Zack Fair, which now can affect multiple enemies, who are stronger than Zack was. An angel descends upon the whole party and bathes them with a light that drains them of their life force to leave them on the verge of death.
After falling into the Lifestream Sephiroth's body was destroyed, but his strong will prevented him from having his own self eroded and his spirit being assimilated. By becoming a traveler of the Lifestream and absorbing its knowledge, Sephiroth could eventually access the knowledge of the Cetra and the connection they had to the Planet, thus the ability to use its powers as his own without the need of Materia. With this Sephiroth obtained vast amounts of new abilities, emulating many Materia in existence and acquiring a wide array of spells to use
these are Absolute Zero and its opposite btw
  • Demi3 (Graviga): A powerful gravity well is created to drag and crush enemies within it. This spell cannot be reflected.
  • Break: Rock is materialized around the opponent and proceeds to crush them, turning them into stone as well. May inflict Petrification.
  • Flare: The user causes a nuclear reaction by making the atoms of the target collide with each other, resulting in a powerful explosion of extreme heat to completely incinerate an opponent.
  • Wall: A powerful defensive magic that grants the effect of both Barrier and MBarrier at once, halving both physical and magical damage.
  • Forcefield: After obtaining the Black Materia and putting the advent of Meteor into motion, Sephiroth created a massive barrier around the Northern Crater that made access impossible until Shinra broke through using the Sister Ray, a massive Mako cannon capable of destroying Weapons with a single shot.
  • Slow: This spell halves the speed of the opponent's time, cutting their overall speed altogether by half.
  • Stop: A spell that stops the time of an opponent, effectively freezing and leaving them helpless.
  • Sleepel (Sleep): A spell that instantly puts an enemy to sleep.
  • DeSpell (Dispel): This spell can disable any magical or special modifications the enemy grants himself, even barriers like those disabled by DeBarrier, however modifications to statistics are unaffected unless they are a special state or status. Cannot be reflected and can work on both beneficial and detrimental modifications.
  • Meteor: The ultimate destructive spell which can only be accessed with the Black Materia, and which no human has the power to utilize. A gigantic meteor is summoned to collide with the Planet, which would inevitably destroy it by damaging beyond any possibility of restoring itself. Notable is that even all the power of the Lifestream itself may not be enough to face its destructive power. However, this spell requires large concentrations of Spirit Energy to use, long casting time and the Meteor takes days to impact the target, making it unusable in a proper battle.
Enemy Skills:
  • Death Sentence: The presence of death is called on an enemy, which manifests itself in the form of a demonic skull. The foe is left with only 60 seconds to live, after which a Grim Reaper will appear and claim their life. It's important to notice, this lapse of a minute follows the time of the affected enemy, as such if their time is sped up the minute will pass faster, conversely if their time is slowed down the counter will too, and if it is stopped, the counter will halt.

Part VII - Sephiroth's complex hax​

now this is where the fun begins , so not only does Sephiroth casually overpower and Manipulate Higher Dimensional Hax , he literally resisted its effects attempting to erase his conscioness
The man could sense the Lifestream trying to erode his spirit– the memories of his former experiences, thoughts and emotions. If he allowed himself be taken into the current, the being he once was would soon disseminate and disappear amongst the spirit energy cycling around the planet.
Lifestream Black 1
if he wants to , Sephiroth can send your soul to Lifestream and if you somehow love through entering a Higher Dimensional construct of pure erasure and spiritual matter , you're gonna get absorbed by him
No Caption Provided
yes he overpowered a Higher Dimensionality construct whose pieces cause big Bangs , he literally Overpowered an entire universal source of magic and is thus infinitely above mages with no names who just use the Magic Sephiroth Overpowered so that alone makes Sephiroth really high in both AP , but hax wise , anyone with a strong will can manipulate entire universal Laws
Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 1, page 29Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 1, page 29
The only exceptions are the people of the village of Mist. They are born with the ability to communicate with phantoms.
Biggs, I think I understand what you mean. The ring that the Captain was ordered to deliver to Mist personally by his lord is probably the Bomb's ring. The ring Cecil received from the king was said to contain the magic of the bomb.
The magic is activated by a chanting of the magician. The basic principle of magic is to cause the atmosphere to vibrate in a way that deviates from the laws of nature by uttering words that cannot be expressed in words, and to use that vibration as a catalyst to twist the logic of all things. If you are a skilled mage, you can easily transfer the natural phenomena you have in your mind to the real world. However, this requires a great deal of mental energy. This is why a product was invented in which the tuning to activate the magic is sealed in advance, so that anyone can handle it. The power of the thrust, the fangs with the cold air of water - everything you can think of is magic.
No Caption Provided
and Sephiroth's will is extremely strong as I have explained earlier so there is that , Magic user with strong will can Manipulate entire Universal Laws , A Magic user with will so strong it can overpower the concept of Death and The source of Magic , is obviously so above so there is that , Universal Law Hax
another thing that even random mages can do is Manipulating Entire Concepts and altering them as they wish , like with magic they literally removed the Linearity of time and made it so past , present and future existed Simultaneously
Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 5, page 199Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 5, page 199
It is now possible to travel to, but this dreamy path was soon overshadowed by the demonic path. It was soon given the ominous name of the "Devil's Path". With the disappearance of distance, only countlessness was born. The concept of time has lost its original meaning, and it has turned into a different space where the past, present, and future all exist together. Tellah and Cecil and the others were advancing along the demonic path. A bleak passage devoid of any decoration. That was Tellah's first impression. However, once I stepped out, various scenes passed through my mind. It's not that there is something in front of me, it's that I see things that shouldn't exist. I can see them. They are not nightmares or visions that appear and disappear. Fragments of facts emerge and disappear one after another without any rigor. No matter how hard I closed my eyes, there was no way to escape it. Mages are very sensitive to the supernatural. That's why they don't see things the way we do. It can never be beautified
and the same page also mentions that the mages literally erased the concept of distance and now only infinity rules this place
Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 5, page 199Final Fantasy IV Novel 1, chapter 5, page 199
It is now possible to travel to, but this dreamy path was soon overshadowed by the demonic path. It was soon given the ominous name of the "Devil's Path". With the disappearance of distance, only countlessness was born
remembers all these abilities are on a 5D level and as hard as Lifestream tried , and The Lifestream is way above random Mages , it cannot get rid of Sephiroth , meaning Sephiroth will have resistance to all these hax too

Part VIII - Dealing with General Counter Arguments​

" muh Zack's death and other low ends "
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...24660/Sledgeworm_from_FFVII_Remake_render.jpg

but to be completely honest with , I believe all weaponry in the entire Final Fantasy Verse is Supernatural
Shinra is a company that extracts Spirit Energy (commonly called Mako) to power their technology. Spirit Energy is what flows in the Lifestream, which is what houses all the different powers accessible through Materia, which includes, Magic, Commands, Summons and Support Effects. Shinra takes full advantage of this.
The company is constantly developing warfare technology and improving upon it. Among it's many divisions, the company has three particular departments of our interest here:
  • Advanced Weaponry Division, led by Scarlet: As the name indicates, this division is in charge of developing Shinra's weaponry and war technology. This goes from the roboguardas and mechs such as the Airbuster and the Proud Clod, stationary weapons to guard important places like the SentryLaunchers and Sentry Rays, to the firearms and weapons used by Shinra's army.
  • Research and Development division, led by Hojo:
  • Public Security Forces (a fancy name for the army), led by Heidegger:
The weapons developed by the Weaponry Division at the very least, have to be useable by the members of other divisions of Shinra, which would include SOLDIER and the Turks.The First SOLDIERreveals that SOLDIER cadets do use firearms, but even if we put that aside and we consider that unit as strictly of swordsmen like it was seen until now, the Turks is a division that has all kinds of different fighting styles among its members, many of them specializing in firearms (even using a codename based on their weapon of choice), such as Emma (Gun), Freyra (Shotgun) and Ruluf (Two Guns). The weapons used by the Turks are even designed to be augmented with Materia an actual gameplay mechanic inBefore Crisis.
While Materia is usually associated with the science department, it's shown that the weaponry division and the SOLDIER department (latter appended by the Public Security Forces) were shown to produce their own Materia:Remakeshows Scarlett overseeing the creation of new Materia, while Crisis Core shows that SOLDIER had their own Materia laboratory (if I recall correctly, during the story, the researchers there lament to Zack that the lab was going to be shut down or moved to the Public Security Forces, but I can't find the proper cutscene and my own saves are past that point) and 1st Class members were expected to be able to create their own Materia via Materia Fusion, a mechanic Zack was an expert at.
the production and commercialization of artificial Materia, which essentially makes magic accessible to anyone who can buy it, development of mechs and machines designed for combat, which include the Airbuster, the Guard Scorpion/Scorpion Sentinel and the Prod Clod among others, the training and genetic procedure of the SOLDIER superhuman army program, the genetic engineering and production of monsters (which includes the dragons fought near Nibelheim), as well as the recruitment and training of the Turks, which are essentially their special agents in charge of delicate missions.
Essentially super Human with weaponry. Tthere actually is a good in-story reason for this one, not just plain scaling:
The Shinra Company actively develops and upgrades the weaponry their army uses to face the enemies of Shinra. Consider it for a bit, this is the same company that produces SOLDIER, Materia, trains the Turks, creates war mechs and has gone to war with people capable of giving trouble to that sort of technology either by having their own answers, Materia of their own, stealing their technology, etc. Specific scenarios include, for example, Scarlet upgrading her machines in order to hunt down the Player Turk when they were branded as traitors to Shinra, when the Player Turk was well above Ifrit’s level, or, another example, is sending the army to kill Zack, well knowing that Zack had defeated Angeal, Genesis and held his own against Sephiroth. Shinra essentially has the technology to develop super powerful entities and technology for their use, weaponizing the Mako they extract, so it would actually be less likely that said technology and power did not apply to their firearms, especially as they have had to deal with their own science and members turned against them in the past
past.
Now it may seem a bit crazy at first that everyone is so strong, but actually, everyone has good ways to actually have so much power, when considering the existence of Spirit Energy as well and how it works as essentially the Ki (Cosmo, Nen, Chakra, Reiki, Fuyoku, etc.) of the setting:

Will and Emotions in FF7

Tldr version is that spirit energy is an inverse universal energy system that is born from memories and emotions, that buffs all stats. The boosts from spiritual energy can be exponential, and most characters have access to this
it doesn't matter to me anyway , Zack's death was completely fated and thats why it happened
He is revealed to be FATED to die in the remake. When cloud kills the arbiters of fate, it seemingly changes events, which is later proven true when zack survives his encounter with shinra.(Whispers are even scene here, observing so everything goes as fated.)
so basically there are a lot of things playing a factor , like Destiny , Emotion , will and such and thus the characters are exactly as powerful as they need to be to do what they are doing , hope that explains it
Whispers/Feelers:An accretion of Whispers, the so-called arbiters of fate. The creatures appear when someone tries to alter destiny's course. They are connected to all the threads of time and space that shape the planet's fate.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Analysis
" Muh Black Materia "
after having some thoughts on the black materia in general , what's wrong with the black materia meteor being universal at all? Its not a natural meteor as summoned via a magical black orb and the effect of it is not on a natural planet at all , but a planet which might be slightly sentient as its capable of hearing prays and such and the same planet with an extremely large pool of Spiritual Energy .
meteor obviously has relation to the one's spirit energy and power level in general
First of all, Aerith openly says that to use the Black Materia a massive amount of Spirit Energy is required, meaning it can't be just used by anybody. This is one of the reasons why Sephiroth needed for it to be delivered to him in the Northern Crater as that place was overflowing with Spirit Energy the Planet was using to heal the wound caused by Jenova's arrival 2000 years prior: he actually needed the external amount of power found specifically in that place to cast Meteor.
Meteor, despite looking less impressive than the Supernova is actually more powerful for a single reason, it was meant to overpower the Planet's Lifestream. The Planet thanks to the Lifestream, which is explained as the source of power for all magic,what grants the Spirit Energy to all living beings, which is what allows them to perform special moves and Limit Breaks with all their varied effects and what allows Summons to exist (at least according to early material. Mako = Spirit Energy, btw). The Lifestream is also on a cycleof becoming stronger since life began on itself each time a living being dies and gives back its life and knowledge to the current. Simply put, the reason why Sephiroth needed Meteor to create a wound on the Planet or had to resort to Geostigma to usurp it instead of shattering it with his own hands is because he could not overcome such massive power. Even in the novel, On the Way to a Smile - Episode Barret, penned by the game's Writter Kahuzige Nojima himself, Barret and Cid after having confronted Safer Sephiroth comment that the power the Lifestream manifested when it pushed back Meteor was something beyond anything they had ever seen .

Conclusion​

So basically for me to reiterate what I said

• Magic in the verse is pretty much Subjective Reality that allow them to do whatever they imagine , after that it is a game of will.
  • Sephiroth has extremely powerful Will and Existence.
  • Sephiroth has casual Universal scaling with both Energy Attacks like supernova and casual Universal Physicals Scaling via Knight of the Rounds..
  • Sephiroth is 300 Quadrillion times Lightspeed range approximately .
  • All of Sephiroth's hax works on a 5D level.
  • Sephiroth is Transcendent to Death and is immortal enoigh to just regenerate from whatever You remember of Him .
  • Sephiroth is Acausal IV and literally commands thing that make up cause and effect and easily disobeys Them .
  • Sephiroth has a bunch or normal hax , but still extremely potent and still Fifth Dimensional
  • Sephiroth Can BFR someone into Higher Dimensional constructs and absorb them.
  • Sephiroth casualty Manipulates Fifth Dimensional Constructs whose pieces casual Big Bangs
  • Sephiroth casualty Overpowers Fifth Dimensional Constructs whose pieces casual Big Bangs.
  • Sephiroth scales far above random mages as he overpowers Fifth Dimensional Constructs whose pieces casual Big Bangs and is the source of magic while they use magic.
  • Normal Mages have stuff like Universal Law Manipulation , Conceptual alteration , conceptual erasure and general uni reality warping.
  • The Power level of Final Fantasy VII characters depend on their emotions and will and thus they are just as powerful as they need to be to pull off vertain things , in no way are any low ends relevant to battleboarding
  • Black Materia is too overpower the Lifestream , not just make a wound
remember , these are just my point of view on his power level , you are free to agree , disagree or be indifferent , if any questions ask me in the PMs.

Thank You for Reading​

Holy **** goddamn that's a wall of text of I've ever seen one but seeing how I like final fantasy I'm inclined to follow and read😭😭

What exactly are you trying to argue here? You just copied someone else's respect blog that has 90% of the stuff we already have on the pages with like no alteration for this being a CRT.
Is there anything missing out from the conclusion section that's not in Sephiroth's profile? For example, Sephiroth is not at universal level nor at 300 Quadrillion x FTL, so I guess an upgrade on that? Also Higher Dimensional Manipulation due to his hax working on 5D scale?

Where's the proof it's a universe or the hax is 5-D? If you're not going to actually prove it beyond copying and pasting someone else's work from a different site then I'm just going to close this since it's just shitty made CRT here.

Where's the proof it's a universe or the hax is 5-D? If you're not going to actually prove it beyond copying and pasting someone else's work from a different site then I'm just going to close this since it's just shitty made CRT here.
I mean isn't Sephiroth's dimension that he nuked with Supernova supposed to be our universe in size? We are given evidence that the inside of his dimension looks like a replica of our universe (our solar system, our galaxies, etc.) If Sephiroth's dimension that he created isn't the size of our universe, why would the game designer go through their way to show the small details what the inside of his dimension look like from parts of it?

I don't want to repeat the same thing everyone else has said in the thread, so I'll just say I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back