• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Pokemon revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just saying, it’s hard to argue PIS when these 2_A beings are getting smacked around by a Buizel and multiple other weak Pokémon back to back over and over again in the manga.

it’s more sensible to me that this avatar is just weak
Because this is a series where people expect beings infinitely more powerful to just insta wreck everything they come across, which goes against what plot typically demands.

The higher a series goes up the totem pole, the more cases of PIS like these is what people should expect. After all, there’s no story possible without ignoring power consistency.

Yeah... That's a feat for Charizard lol
Listen, I wouldn't mind these scalings, but I heavily doubt that would be accepted tbh.

BTW, I kinda disagree with a Varies Tier either, as they have more than enough feats to make them solidly Tier 2, like USUM Cyrus one, which are Low 2-C when WEAKENED.

Also a Discussion Rule would be something like this:

Do not try to downgrade Arceus, the Creation Trio and characters who scale from them basing on them being harmed from Pokémon who are below 2-B/2-A in statistics, as those events have been discussed to exhaustion and dismissed as PIS, given that they have showcased more than enough feats and lores across all the medias to solidly place them at 2-B/2-A.

Last edited:
And oh yeah, about that gif of Darkrai getting ganged on by a bunch of trainer pokemon

I love how the OP straight up ignored how a second later, Darkrai shrugged it off, dark pulses all of them away and then dark voids them into comas.

And oh yeah, about that gif of Darkrai getting ganged on by a bunch of trainer pokemon

I love how the OP straight up ignored how a second later, Darkrai shrugged it off, dark pulses all of them away and then dark voids them into comas.
Literally, almost everyone of his scans follow the same thing.

Anyway, it seems like these suggestions have been rejected so far.

Last edited:
Anyway, it seems like these suggestions have been rejected so far.
Is it possible to apply the Discussion Rule I proposed earlier?

Do not try to downgrade Arceus, the Creation Trio and characters who scale from them basing on them being harmed from Pokémon who are below 2-B/2-A in statistics, as those events have been discussed to exhaustion and dismissed as PIS, given that they have showcased more than enough feats and lores across all the medias to solidly place them at 2-B/2-A.

This one doesn't make much sense btw:

Do not try to upgrade any Pokémon trainers, even the strongest and most skilled, to 2-C or 2-B based on them keeping up with the Creation Trio. This has been deemed inaccurate on the basis of Game Mechanics and Plot-Induced Stupidity, and it greatly contradicts what the lore has established.

Like, no one ever made an upgrade based on that, but LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE. This rule doesn't make sense tbh, given what I saw.

Please repost your suggested new rule.
Do not try to downgrade Arceus, the Creation Trio and characters who scale from them basing on them being harmed from Pokémon who are below 2-B/2-A in statistics, as those events have been discussed to exhaustion and dismissed as Plot-Induced Stupidity or Game Mechanics, given what the lore has estabilished and the feats they have showcased across all the medias solidly place them at 2-B/2-A.

Current one for Pokémon shouldn't be a thing, as no one ever tried to upgrade the trainers, but kinda the opposite.

I’m just saying, it’s hard to argue PIS when these 2_A beings are getting smacked around by a Buizel and multiple other weak Pokémon back to back over and over again in the manga.
That's still one non-primary source, where the creation trio still show tier 2 feats anyway. And again a "Varies" tier wouldn't be a solution to this either.

Out of context as Arceus was in a state of shock due to it being betrayed from humans, thus unable to react properly.
Not my point he still got harmed and that's pretty much it

Only effect it had was to launch away its plates, which was what actually """killed""" it. Body and Plates were still intact.
I'm not talking about the part where he lost all of his plates, it's way before that you can clearly see that your 2-B Arceus had a hard time destroying the Meteor he was literally struggling + I don't think it would take serval seconds for a 2-B character to destroy a damm meteor unlike Arceus

. Legendaries are shown to lose against regular mons due to PIS (like Articuno vs Charizard or Pikachu vs Reshiram),
They were consistently shown to be harmed by pokemons weaker than 2-B many times over and over again don't see how is that Pis

so why should the Creation Trio's ratings be invalidated if with other legendaries that doesn't happen?
Because I'm simply being generous I don't have time to downgrade everyone so think that downgrading the Creation trio and Arceus first is the Right thing to do

That movie is full of inconsistencies unless you think that Primal Groudon = Rayquaza = Black/White Kyurem.
I do realize that the movie is full of inconsistencies except it's not the case for the Creation Trio who were consistently shown to be on that level

We got also more feats to back these up in the Gen 8 materials, like in anime Dialga and Palkia causing portals from just fighting each other
Yes good Dialga was using his time powers during his fight and rewinded back time while Palkia was using his Space powers during his fight by opening portals across the universe nothing scales to AP especially when they got harmed by things far lesser than 2-B or 2-A which already says a lot but let me guess it's Pis right ?

Guess we gonna remove Sonic's 5-A calc with this logic lmfao.
The site rules not me , AP feats takes priority over KE and in that case the Meteor feat isn't anywhere near to 5-B by visuals

Light can be measured in Watts, which are basically joules/s, and Necrozma basically absorbed light which contains enough energy that is that much strong about Joules.
Even if we consider it as a legitimat AP feat (which is very questionable if it scales to it's regular stats) that would still be an Outlier since none of the ultra beasts in the entire pokemon series were shown to be anywhere near to that level

Last edited:
No. Not again. Please.

I thoroughly disagree with this for the reasons stated above, and I would love to see this new discussion rule be ironed out and put into place.

...Please...

Not my point he still got harmed and that's pretty much it
You can get harmed from weaker stuff in this state, you know? Arceus wasn't even damaged.
I'm not talking about the part where he lost all of his plates, it's way before that you can clearly see that your 2-B Arceus had a hard time destroying the Meteor he was literally struggling
A thing that often happens in fiction. Lots of bloodlusted Tier 2s don't destroy the planet if they hit the ground to say one.
They were consistently shown to be harmed by pokemons weaker than 2-B many times over and over again don't see how is that Pis

Because I'm simply being generous I don't have time to downgrade everyone so think that downgrading the Creation trio and Arceus first is the Right thing to do
Bud that's not how it works. You either downgrade all of them or just don't. It'd be cherrypicking otherwise.
I do realize that the movie is full of inconsistencies except it's not the case for the Creation Trio who were consistently shown to be on that level
Using the move would make you use all the inconsistencies tho.
Yes good Dialga was using his time powers during his fight and rewinded back time while Palkia was using his Space powers during his fight by opening portals across the universe nothing scales to AP especially when they got harmed by things far lesser than 2-B or 2-A which already says a lot but let me guess it's Pis right ?
Of course, given I've already explained before in the other thread of yours, which people disagreed with because of such.
Even if we consider it as a legitimat AP feat (which is very questionable if it scales to it's regular stats) that would still be an Outlier since none of the ultra beasts in the entire pokemon series were shown to be anywhere near to that level
The more you're higher in tier, the more is more difficult to have other feats comparable to said tier, given the gaps between tiers and authors not caring about this isn't helping either.

Yeah, this is a big no from me. I'm pretty sure there's a note on Arceus' profile saying to not bring this up as it has been determined to be PIS anyway, and it's going to stay that way. The Creation Trio flat-out have Tier 2 feats, the plot of these things just demand that they don't mow down literally anything in sight. We seriously need a discussion rule about trying to downgrade Arceus in general.

Also, none of these calcs should be downgraded, they're fine as is. The meteor is fine, and light can very much be measured in power (joules/second) and the made into joules via timeframes and such.

TL;DR I disagree with everything here.

Also, none of these calcs should be downgraded, they're fine as is. The meteor is fine, and light can very much be measured in power (joules/second) and the made into joules via timeframes and such.
The meteor one is not fine as the AP feat contradict it's supposed KE as stated in the KE page :

"There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack."

The results of the AP feat is only high 6-A which isn't consistent with the 5-B KE calc, I'm saying this according to the site rules and not from my head

This has never been a cause for concern for meteors before so why now?
Technically we can make a case about it busting all the planet rather than just the surface tbh, given that in manga they straight up say that if the meteor hits the Earth, there won't be a planet to reform anymore.

Technically we can make a case about it busting all the planet rather than just the surface tbh, given that in manga they straight up say that if the meteor hits the Earth, there won't be a planet to reform anymore.
That's a pretty clear 5-B statement

That's a pretty clear 5-B statement
Statements like "destroying the planet" is pretty vague as it can just refers to the planet surface or the planet as a whole especially when visual feats alone contradict it :

You can clearly see that the planet remains intact and the only thing that got destroyed is the surface

Good thing it's not just saying it'll be destroyed, it's saying that there won't be a planet left.

Statements like "destroying the planet" is pretty vague as it can just refers to the planet surface or the planet as a whole especially when visual feats alone contradict it :

You can clearly see that the planet remains intact and the only thing that got destroyed is the surface

Maxie and Archie wanted to destroy the meteor as otherwise there just wouldn't be a planet to reform anymore. It can't make sense if it was just the surface, as they could still recreate the surface.

Good thing it's not just saying it'll be destroyed, it's saying that there won't be a planet left.
That's not what it says, it's simply saying that earth isn't gonna withstand the impact and everything on the planet will die and you are still ignoring the visual feat where the planet clearly didn't get destroyed

Maxie and Archie wanted to destroy the meteor as otherwise there just wouldn't be a planet to reform anymore. It can't make sense if it was just the surface, as they could still recreate the surface
The planet wiping statement was referring to the planet surface in the context literally supported by visual feats alone......I don't get it are you going against feats or what ? I'm starting to think that you are doing this on purpose at this point

At this point, this should just be closed. This 5-B calc stuff can move to its own calc discussion thread

The planet wiping statement was referring to the planet surface in the context literally supported by visual feats alone......I don't get it are you going against feats or what ? I'm starting to think that you are doing this on purpose at this point
Prove that sphere being the planet. Because the context and statements disprove it being such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back