• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen II: Gen II Starter Mega Evolution When!?

And according to some scans I found in Bulbapedia, Smeargle apparently also copies the AP of the move copied with Sketch, meaning that it could get a "Varies with Sketch" rating.

With prep Smeargle power nulls and mimicries with the combination of Imprison + Transform, but for the sake of NLFs we cap it at 5-B.

And now

Arbok wraps into battle!

I putted Arbok in low 7-B, it seems better than 7-A for me. I also used Tabbers this time, you can say if it looks better or worse than without it, they are not that time consumement if i need to make for everyone

I mean, it´s to be noted Smeargle became able to learn Transform with Sketch in a later gen, meaning that it´s not game mechanics for him to be able to copy that sot of powers.

But we can still question whether it can actually also copy stuff like Spatial Rend, as that would make it 2-B and higher than Mew in AP

@Drite

If you need an image rendered, you can simply head over to the Image Render Requests thread and ask for it to be done. Lately, there have been members who have been seeing to this immediately and would be happy to help you.

GyroNutz said:
Sketching stuff from tier 2s is game mechanics, and also very unrealistic
It's also worth mentioning that Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus, among with some other legendaries, are immune to sketch in Super Mystery Dungeon

Finally. Youngster Joey's top percentage Rattata will finally make its debut.

Oh, happy days!

lol alright

If you want me to render any Pokemon pics, I won't be able to do it till tomorrow though, cause I won't be on pc

Remember Dark Void Smeargle?

how could I forget?

If Darkrai was treated like a tier 2 with infinite speed, that wouldn't be a thing

When Damage boost was a thing?

Also, i will add the other moves and the IQ skills on Pachirisu's profile if you don't mind Starter

Should I make a Drapion, Crawdaunt or Armaldo profile?

I'll probably get round to making all 3 at some point anyway, but still

What's wrong with Armaldo? He was in one of the best side stories in PMD: Explorers of Sky.

Back