• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen II: Gen II Starter Mega Evolution When!?

We really need an Uber that´s a Normal-Ghost type with the ability Justified, and being meant to be an actual physical attacker (I´m looking at you, Keldeo).

I just want to see how many movesets would be nopped with such type combination in an actually usable Pokémon.

>Everybody making Pokemon profiles

>Staring blankly at my unfinished Mega Man profile

Fine, I'll make a Pokemon profile.

Feebas is likely easier to make than Magikarp´s profile, as you can practically just copy and paste more than half of Magikarp´s profile into it.

Anyway, what do you think in creating another Greninja profile Gyro, or do you want to just remake the already existing one?

@Drite

Eh you don't need to make it, just remove anime Greninja tab on Greninja profile and voila, 100% Game-Only Greninja.

What i wait next is Drapion, Armaldo, and that 100% T H I C C Grass type Pokemon, there is more but memory bug f*** me again :v.

Drite77 said:
Anyway, what do you think in creating another Greninja profile Gyro, or do you want to just remake the already existing one?
I think the anime only stuff should be moved to Ash's profile. Another Greninja profile probably isn't necessary.

Okay, I'm working on a profile everybody's gonna smh at for not already having an existing profile. It'll be a secret to all who it is until I'm done.

Starter Pack said:
Okay, I'm working on a profile everybody's gonna smh at for not already having an existing profile. It'll be a secret to all who it is until I'm done.
It'll be a Legendary like Terrakion or Phione.

Also, while I was looking for cool art for Terrakion for the Pokemon verse page, I stumbled across this glorious reminder.

Se Jun Park's Pachirisu Tanking Draco Meteor
Pachirisu is my next addition, btw.

It was one hell of a VGC.

I am thinking in adding the og 151 mons with at least decen profile here, it will take quite sometime, however

Sooooo, i will try to add the 62 mixing profiles of the og 151 mons, then i will "fix" some of the profile, idk how much i need to fix, but i don't want to know

Drite77 said:
Sooooo, i will try to add the 62 mixing profiles of the og 151 mons, then i will "fix" some of the profile, idk how much i need to fix, but i don't want to know
Does that mean you're gonna attack the Alolan Pokemon while you're at it? Because they are supposed to be separate from their Kanto equivalents.

The Pokemon that have them on their profiles already needs the Alolan forms spliced into their own profiles as well.

Back