• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the rocks/metal just don't have H6A durability. It's just that characters at level that tranfer some of their force into the objects when they throw/shoot them giving somewhat relative AP to them. People with telekines say like jedi/sith throw everyday objects at eachother, it doesn't mean they've just rock level durbilaty.

Or the rocks/metal just don't have H6A durability. It's just that characters at level tranfer some of their force into the objects when they throw/shoot them giving somewhat relative AP to them. People with telekines say like jedi/sith throw everyday objects at eachother, it doesn't mean they've rock level durbilaty.
If I'm like, 5-A, and throw a water bottle at Kaidou, it's probably still not gonna hurt him.
We shouldn't and currently don't, also I never used that logic. I used it as further support for his speed rating which isn't the same as claiming luffy magically made regular rocks more durable.
I'm sorry I thought you were Eseseso.
Honest mistake brother.

So why are we scaling those random ass rocks Lucci needed Armament to bust to H6A?
By this logic and by common sense that should have never been a justification for Lucci and yet you used it before.
That's just a support, his real thing is clashing with G5 (for now).

I don't think grunting is enough to say he was damaged.
There are red droplets of blood in the panel where Luffy pushes it away.

There are red droplets of blood in the panel where Luffy pushes it away.
How do you know that they're red? It's not colored.

Compare these two scans:

Initially, one would have thought that there was blood, but once the official colors came out, we found out that it wasn't actually blood. Oda likes to draw random dots sometimes.

Compare these two scans:

Initially, one would have thought that there was blood, but once the official colors came out, we found out that it wasn't actually blood. Oda likes to draw random dots sometimes.

Nah, Queen just bleeds oil

Compare these two scans:

While Oda is indeed odd in some of his background choices, if you look at the scan below, you can see on the bottom-right panel that the area on Luffy's left hip right above his baggy pants (as in the baggy pants that all shonen protagonists have) is stained dark red.

We just calling anything we don't like an outlier these days
Give me one good reason Lucci should scale to mfing G5 Luffy.
Cause it's just a callback.
Unless Croc is 6A for clashing with Mihawk.
WCI Luffy is 6A for clashing with BM.
Bonney and pre ts Luffy are 6A for hurting BB
Etc.
Suddenly everything else is an outlier but the arguably most illogical one isn't?

I don't know if Lucci's new key has enough showings for anything to be considered an outlier.
I mean, once the Kaku scaling kicks in, since his Awakened form should be FAR stronger than his Rokushiki, which is above Kaku's Rokushiki, which scales to S-Hawk, who scales to Buso Zoro, then it really won't be an outlier.

If anything, it'll show that a G5 Luffy with No-Hao clapped the cheeks of someone who by scaling is well above normal Buso Zoro.

Also, Lucci's probably gonna get more moments when we return to Egghead in 2 years. Could be longer with all these GODDAMN FLASHBACKS.

Tbh, Kachon wasn't wrong when he said that Zoan Queen and Awakened Lucci did about as well against comparable Yonko...

Etc.
Suddenly everything else is an outlier but the arguably most illogical one isn't?
.....? Lucci's only feat is clashing with Luffy

I mean, personally, I thought it was pretty clear that Awakened Lucci should scale to G5. Granted, he should downscale significantly, since it was made abundantly clear Luffy had the advantage throughout the entire fight and was even confident he could defeat Lucci, but he could still clash with G5 for a while.

Unless we accept the King mask scaling that puts Base Zoro above Base Marco, then this is how Lucci/Kaku scaling looks after Egghead:

Base forms (no Rokushiki): 760 TT

Base forms with Rokushiki: 1PT

Hybrid Forms, Hybrid + Rokushiki, and Awakened Forms: Also 1 PT

I mean, personally, I thought it was pretty clear that Awakened Lucci should scale to G5. Granted, he should downscale significantly, since it was made abundantly clear Luffy had the advantage throughout the entire fight and was even confident he could defeat Lucci, but he could still clash with G5 for a while.
I say Buso Lucci = Casual Buso G5 = Regular G5

I say Buso Lucci = Casual Buso G5 = Regular G5
No-Haki G5 doesn't have any feats though.

But tbh, I think Hybrid Lucci is about as strong as a no-Hao Luffy ranging from Base to G4, since we saw against Kaido that now the gaps between them aren't that big.

Etc.
"It's just a callback" is a pretty dishonest reason for suddenly dismissing something as an outlier.

Like, okay, it still happened. And I'm like 99% sure there's context for those other things that you're leaving out

Mihawk was casual

BM was just blocking.

pain amp

Idk, we still have Jinbe at tier 7.
Maybe he was casual, but Vista clashed with a casual Mihawk too.
What tier is he?
Fair. She was just blocking.
Pain amp but they still drew blood.
Lol true
.....? Lucci's only feat is clashing with Luffy
And needing armament to bust a rock.
His neck being cracked by a casual attack from Luffy.
Getting sent flying and bleeding each time.
Being knocked out.
How the hell would he scale to him when he got his booty cheeks fondled each time?
I mean, once the Kaku scaling kicks in, since his Awakened form should be FAR stronger than his Rokushiki, which is above Kaku's Rokushiki, which scales to S-Hawk, who scales to Buso Zoro, then it really won't be an outlier.

If anything, it'll show that a G5 Luffy with No-Hao clapped the cheeks of someone who by scaling is well above normal Buso Zoro.

Also, Lucci's probably gonna get more moments when we return to Egghead in 2 years. Could be longer with all these GODDAMN FLASHBACKS.
Kaku doesn't scale to S Hawk come to think of it. He just threw air slices at him and be blocked.
Hell, Zoro even slammed him and blocked his slash with one sword right after waking up.
So honestly Kaku and Lucci don't even scale to Zoro.

"It's just a callback" is a pretty dishonest reason for suddenly dismissing something as an outlier.

Like, okay, it still happened. And I'm like 99% sure there's context for those other things that you're leaving out
If Lucci could box with an Emperor they wouldn't tell him to wait for Kizaru and Saturn to arrive before fighting him.
But okay, apparently the World Government and Marines are wrong. Lucci is Yonko level and doesn't need someone they practically know to be stronger than him to help.
That makes sense.

If Lucci could box with an Emperor they wouldn't tell him to wait for Kizaru and Saturn to arrive before fighting him.
But okay, apparently the World Government and Marines are wrong. Lucci is Yonko level and doesn't need someone they practically know to be stronger than him to help.
That makes sense.
It's literally always better to fight as a group rather than doing a 1v1, like come on now. Your reasons for dismissing this as an "outlier" are pretty shaky all things considered.

Makes me think we should make the definition of an outlier should be made far stricter since nowadays it's just used for feats people particularly don't like

Kaku doesn't scale to S Hawk come to think of it. He just threw air slices at him and be blocked.
Hell, Zoro even slammed him and blocked his slash with one sword right after waking up.
So honestly Kaku and Lucci don't even scale to Zoro.
Kaku was clashing with him, we see air slices going in both directions, and S-Hawk even took the effort to dodge an Amane Dachi. Probably wouldn't have even scratched him, but it shows that he at least regarded Kaku's attacks as notable.

He literally up and left since none of the people he was fighting were gonna go down easy.

Kaku also had some bruises that may have come from the off-screen fighting.

Kaku also helped Buso Zoro blitz him.

He and Lucci were not being shown as lagging behind no-Hao Luffy and Zoro.

Kaku scales.

Maybe he was casual, but Vista clashed with a casual Mihawk too.
What tier is he?
I would not be against 6A croc. However, Vista was pretty casual too. And I believe Croc didn't do anything except stop his attack, which is a durability feat.
Fair. She was just blocking.
Pain amp but they still drew blood.
That's part of the pain amp, it's an overall damage boost.

That's part of the pain amp, it's an overall damage boost.
This part is headcanon
Or maybe it has something to do with the presence of an entire crew? And of course, Luffy having Hao infusion, but nonetheless.
Yeah and Lucci has people with him too lol
A goofy argument you're not even addressing
With all due respect, it's simply idiotic.
They already sent 2 of Lucci's friends with him and a bunch of fodders, they have a team.
Kaku was clashing with him, we see air slices going in both directions, and S-Hawk even took the effort to dodge an Amane Dachi. Probably wouldn't have even scratched him, but it shows that he at least regarded Kaku's attacks as notable.

He literally up and left since none of the people he was fighting were gonna go down easy.

Kaku also had some bruises that may have come from the off-screen fighting.

Kaku also helped Buso Zoro blitz him.

He and Lucci were not being shown as lagging behind no-Hao Luffy and Zoro.

Kaku scales.
When was he clashing with him.

With all due respect, it's simply idiotic.
They already sent 2 of Lucci's friends with him and a bunch of fodders, they have a team.
"It's idiotic" isn't an argument.

Also, a bunch of fodders are nothing compared to, say, Kizaru. Especially when the opponents are the Straw Hats

Your scaling would mean Lucci scales above Kizaru who they trust to fight Luffy.
So why would he need a team?
Because the Straw Hats are more than just Luffy my dude

You expect Lucci to be enough to handle both Zoro and Sanji along with Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back