• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not proving it. If I make a CRT I'm gonna get jumped and people are gonna spam "But he claaashhedd!!!" and it'll be rejected like last time.
Then maybe get more evidence and less self-pity.

My comment was only covering the "push back" point, but if we're comparing the two attacks in terms of clashing then a comparison can't even be made.

Awakened Kaku's attack never clashed with Zoro, he started attacking while Zoro was blocking and when Zoro did decide to attack back Kaku was overpowered.
He was overpowered, but he pushed back Zoro much more than S-Hawk did in 1073, plus Zoro's face was slightly bruised after the Kaku Awakened Clash.

Bruising him isn't much, but it's good support, though the main thing is pushing him back much more than S-Hawk.

He didn't match him, he launched a bunch of rankyaku from range and S-Hawk deflected them. Monkeman was right, that straight up isn't a clash.
There were air slashes going both ways.

Kaku fought him alongside Zoro off-screen.

Kaku and Zoro were being portrayed as comparable, and Kaku wasn't being shown as lagging behind at all.

S-Hawk left because Kaku was one of the people who wouldn't go down easy.

My comment was only covering the "push back" point, but if we're comparing the two attacks in terms of clashing then a comparison can't even be made.

Awakened Kaku's attack never clashed with Zoro, he started attacking while Zoro was blocking and when Zoro did decide to attack back Kaku was overpowered.
Afaik the argument Eseseso is bringing is that Kaku > S-Hawk due to their respective performances against Zoro

If I'm being honest I'm more on Mitch's side as far as scaling Kaku and Lucci goes

I mean all I'm saying is that he's for sure above Base Luffy and Base Zoro, who at this point are 1 Petatons

He also scales to a casual Gear 5th Luffy
Aren't they only scaling to 1 Petatons with advanced Haki?
Which FYI he never used on Lucci, so I don't even know how Lucci is scaled to Kaidou from it, cause Luffy used everything he had on Kaidou.

Which FYI he never used on Lucci, so I don't even know how Lucci is scaled to Kaidou from it, cause Luffy used everything he had on Kaidou.
No, Base Kaidou, even without Haki, is 1 Petaton, backscalers are baseline.

Afaik the argument Eseseso is bringing is that Kaku > S-Hawk due to their respective performances against Zoro
Yes.

Kaku's Awakened form was overpowered, so he could only scale in durability (since he was unharmed by Buso Zoro).

Zoro was also more serious against Awakened Kaku than S-Hawk.
I mean all I'm saying is that he's for sure above Base Luffy and Base Zoro, who at this point are 1 Petatons
Why do you think that Base Zoro is 1 petaton without Buso, just curious?

Technically you'd have to prove that him scaling to Luffy is logical and consistent. Cause the rest of the fight says otherwise.
I mean, so far in the arc it's kinda proving to be consistent.

Hybrid Lucci was keeping up with no-Hao G4 Luffy at the end of 1076 and the start of 1077, and Base Lucci is not shown as far behind base Luffy and Zoro (though tbf base Lucci hasn't actually fought the Seraphim yet).

Base no-Hao Luffy with normal-ass Buso hurt Zoan Kaido.

Also, Lucci should definitely scale significantly above Maha and Guernica, but everyone knows that.
And also scales above Kaku, though we just established why that isn't too impressive.
Basically Lucci would be like, Queen level without the G5 bs. Lol.
Hybrid Lucci was keeping up with no-Hao G4 Luffy at the end of 1076 and the start of 1077, and Base Lucci is not shown as far behind base Luffy and Zoro (though tbf base Lucci hasn't actually fought the Seraphim yet).
are you trolling

He was overpowered, but he pushed back Zoro much more than S-Hawk did in 1073, plus Zoro's face was slightly bruised after the Kaku Awakened Clash.

Bruising him isn't much, but it's good support, though the main thing is pushing him back much more than S-Hawk.
And the difference is Zoro and S-Hawk clashed while Kaku attacked with said attack striking multiple times. Of course Zoro is going to be pushed back in the air more due to that.

Pretty inconsistent bruise considering Zoro during and after he being attacked didn't have it.
There were air slashes going both ways.

Kaku and Zoro were being portrayed as comparable, and Kaku wasn't being shown as lagging behind at all.
I'm looking at the scan and I don't see that, just Kaku launching his tempest kicks at S-Hawk.

Fighting together and standing next to someone doesn't make them comparable. It doesn't even make sense to claim base Kaku is comparable to Buso Zoro when his Awakened state was overpowered.

That seems best, yes. I’d say when it comes to scaling characters to one another and such, we go with what’s already accepted for this CRT and issues can be resolved in later CRTs

This one’s more so focused on changing the actual values

If I'm like, 5-A, and throw a water bottle at Kaidou, it's probably still not gonna hurt him.
Luffy spits rocks at another same-tier character and they hurt them.
Izou shoots Kaido with normal flintlocks and he screams- I think if you're 5-A and hit someone with something non 5-A, you just transfer your energy into that thing (because it's fiction and needs to make sense)

And the difference is Zoro and S-Hawk clashed while Kaku attacked with said attack striking multiple times. Of course Zoro is going to be pushed back in the air more due to that.
True, but Zoro was more serious/angry against Awakened Kaku.
I'm looking at the scan and I don't see that, just Kaku launching his tempest kicks at S-Hawk.
You can see curved air slashes going both ways.
Fighting together and standing next to someone doesn't make them comparable. It doesn't even make sense to claim base Kaku is comparable to Buso Zoro when his Awakened state was overpowered.
Santoryu Buso Zoro overpowered Awakened Kaku.

Nitoryu Buso Zoro is the one that matched S-Hawk.

Nitoryu Buso Zoro = S-Hawk = Kaku w/ Rokushiki < Awakened Kaku =< Santoryu Zoro.

When was this??
Mitch linked it above.

Lucci > Kaku > Guernica > X Drake and Apoo, fairly impressive.
No, Guernica can't be included in that statement, since he's considered dead by the WG and that statement of Lucci being the strongest was made way after Wano concluded.

Scaling to Base King, I think?
He downscales from 2-handed Sword King since King only used 1 sword to match him.

However, IMO he scales above Base Marco.

Luffy spits rocks at another same-tier character and they hurt them.
Izou shoots Kaido with normal flintlocks and he screams- I think if you're 5-A and hit someone with something non 5-A, you just transfer your energy into that thing (because it's fiction and needs to make sense)
Those rocks didn't hurt Lucci.
I mean he used Armament on them for some reason but still.
Izou has Haki bullets lol

I havent even made it to Egghead yet, but from reading the convo, can't Awakened Lucci's durability downscale from his AP? Getting tossed around by G5 but can clash even for a moment?

Edit: ignore this I didn't see the other comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back