• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yo.
Pt 2

Main Scaling​

1​

The God Tiers scale above this calculation here for Aokiji. So change the values to those who fought Aokiji. Maybe put "combatted Aokiji", and for Akainu put "matched Aokiji for 10 days" or w/e.

I've waited over a month for this calculation to marinate. I'm using it.

2​

The weaker chars scale to this value of Momonosuke and Kaidou both scaling to the pulling of Onigashima from the clouds.
Momonosuke counteracted the pull energy, Kaidou's stronger.

Plus Kaidou's strength is directly connected to the clouds. As he weakened, the clouds were still maintained, yet weakened as well.

People like the scabbards scale above Kaidou's casual output of pulling the clouds, since they hurt him and took above casual hits from him as well.

So instead of arbitrary backscaling, they scale to his casual output.

3​

Cause of that, people who scale above above have a better solid rating to scale off of

Instead of random backscaling, Base Queen and co just upscale from the Momo and casual Kaidou yield too.

Base Yamato scales above Momo, Jack and Queen scale off scabbards.

Most ppl who backscale from God Tiers have scaling above

4​

People who actually backscale backscale to baseline 6-A.

5​

Bajrang gun calc will be used

Conclusion​

People who scale to Aokiji scale to 1 Petaton.
People who scale from casual Kaidou scale to 300 Teratons.
People who backscale from serious Kaidou scale to 760 Teratons.

Last edited:
6-A reserved only for the likes of Admirals and Emperors, High 6-B for the characters just a tier below them.

I agree with the scaling.

Yo.
Pt 2

Main Scaling​

1​

The God Tiers scale above this calculation here for Aokiji. So change the values to those who fought Aokiji. Maybe put "combatted Aokiji", and for Akainu put "matched Aokiji for 10 days" or w/e.

2​

The weaker chars scale to this value of Momonosuke and Kaidou both scaling to the pulling of Onigashima from the clouds.
Momonosuke counteracted the pull energy, Kaidou's stronger.

Plus Kaidou's strength is directly connected to the clouds. As he weakened, the clouds were still maintained, yet weakened as well.

People like the scabbards scale above Kaidou's casual output of pulling the clouds, since they hurt him and took above casual hits from him as well.

So instead of arbitrary backscaling, they scale to his casual output.

3​

Cause of that, people who scale above above have a better solid rating to scale off of

Instead of random backscaling, Base Queen and co just upscale from the Momo and casual Kaidou yield too.

Base Yamato scales above Momo, Jack and Queen scale off scabbards.

Most ppl who backscale from God Tiers have scaling above

4​

People who actually backscale backscale to baseline 6-A.

5​

Bajrang gun calc will be used

Conclusion​

People who scale to Aokiji scale to 1 Petaton.
People who scale from casual Kaidou scale to 300 Teratons.
People who backscale from serious Kaidou scale to 760 Teratons.
You actually did it.

You removed high 6-A, got nice 6-A scaling like we had before Shiki's calc, and made a non-controversial backscaling.

YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD.

Oh, and I agree with the OP.

Although I will say that, unless I'm misreading, only Base Queen should scale off scabbards, as his Zoan form should continue to backscale from Marco and Big Meme.

Rest is solid.

Casual base
Okay, thanks.

In that case, I don't think it's fair to scale some of the people the OP scales to 300 Teratons to that level.

Big Mom could attacks from a serious Base Kaidou with strikes of her own. Marco was also able to match Big Mom's AP.

I think Base Queen should scale to 760 Teratons due to being able to easily defeat X Drake, and for not taking significant damage from Hybrid Marco's attack.

Okay, thanks.

In that case, I don't think it's fair to scale some of the people the OP scales to 300 Teratons to that level.

Big Mom could attacks from a serious Base Kaidou with strikes of her own. Marco was also able to match Big Mom's AP.

I think Base Queen should scale to 760 Teratons due to being able to easily defeat X Drake, and for not taking significant damage from Hybrid Marco's attack.
X Drake won't scale to 760 Teratons

And as he took more damage in a more durable form, he's not scaling that close, again.

And you can withstand hits from a 1 PT char without being 1 PT or 760 TT, you can be 300+ and withstand it.

I'm pretty sure we've already talked about scaling Base Queen to Big Mom in at least 4 other threads. Let's not make this another one.

And as he took more damage in a more durable form
I don't think using Marco hitting an off-guard Queen in his throat and making him spit blood is valid to scale him below that level.
And you can withstand hits from a 1 PT char without being 1 PT or 760 TT, you can be 300+ and withstand it.
The issue is that he didn't take much damage, meaning he'd downscale from that level, as he already far upscales from the 300 value and is below the 1000 value. 760 just makes more sense than saying he's >>>300.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we've already talked about scaling Base Queen to Big Mom in at least 4 other threads. Let's not make this another one.
Also, I'd like to make it clear that I'm not trying to scale Queen to Big Mom. I'm quite sure I made it clear that Queen would backscale into the 760 Teratons value.

1​

The calc has been evaluated so it is useable now, but I think that since there is already an accepted version of it in use then there should be a Calc Group thread to decide which is the best method.

The calc has been evaluated so it is useable now, but I think that since there is already an accepted version of it in use then there should be a Calc Group thread to decide which is the best method.
aight, do you wanna make it or should I?

You can go ahead
No problem. Rest of the scaling for the other characters unaffected by that calc is still fine to go on here.

Most of it seems fine, but regarding Momonosuke, he counteracted the force through Lifting Strength, not Striking Strength. So him personally scaling directly via that is a bit dubious. Other methods of scaling should be fine tho.

No problem. Rest of the scaling for the other characters unaffected by that calc is still fine to go on here.

Most of it seems fine, but regarding Momonosuke, he counteracted the force through Lifting Strength, not Striking Strength. So him personally scaling directly via that is a bit dubious.
Could honestly be both. Him charging in the opposite direction can count as his opposing KE in the opposite direction

Maybe he could just scale above his clouds (same reason that Kaidou does, also he yanked his clouds to the ground) that scale to the PE of the island, which is around 100 TT

Regardless, I'm pretty sure he'd scale AP wise, or maybe a possibly could do
Other methods of scaling should be fine tho.
Thanks for the evaluation

Also, I'd like to make it clear that I'm not trying to scale Queen to Big Mom. I'm quite sure I made it clear that Queen would backscale into the 760 Teratons value.
Zoan Queen and above should just flat-out backscale, Base Queen would only backscale in durability for the Marco thing. His AP would just scale above Jack and the Scabbards.

Freaking smartass.

Where would Zoro scale?
Rooftop Base Zoro should be 300 teratons for impressing Kaido with his Onigiri when the Scabbards couldn't.

Rooftop Buso Zoro should probably be 6-A for blocking the Kaifu which scale above Zoan Kaido's physical attacks, not to mention he should scale above the AP of Base Kidd since it was heavily implied that Kidd couldn't have blocked the Hakai but Zoro temporarily did (like how Kidd went out of his way to thank Zoro). He doesn't scale to the Hakai, just above Base Kidd.

Enma and Asura are obvious.

Post Mink Medicine Base Zoro should either downscale from Base King w/sword OR he could scale above Base Marco for cracking King's mask twice when Base Marco's knee to the face couldn't do that. So either High 6-B+ (no Base Marco scaling) or 6-A (with Marco scaling).

If the latter is accepted, Zoan Queen also scales in durability since he was only slightly harmed by Hybrid King's attack that sent Base Zoro flying.

Buso Zoro and above just scale to 6-A for obvious reasons.

Rooftop Zoro:
300 TT
760 TT with Busō 1 PT with Enma Unleashed and Asura

Post-Mink Zoro:
760 TT
1 PT with Busō, Haō infusion, and En-Ō

King:
300 TT
760 TT with Sword
1 PT with Zoan Forms, Imperial Flames, Busō, Imperial Deep Pride Stake, and Omori Karyudon

Queen:
300 TT with 760 TT Durability
760 TT with Zoan Forms
1 PT with Cybernetic Enhancements/Attacks

Pre-Awakening Sanji:
300 TT
760 TT with Diable Jambe
1 PT Durability with Raid Suit

Post-Awakening Sanji:
760 TT
1 PT with Diable Jambe and Ifrit Jambe, Exoskeleton Durability

Rooftop Zoro:
300 TT
760 TT with Busō 1 PT with Enma Unleashed and Asura
This looks good.

Tbh I think his Buso should be 1 PT but if it's 760 TT then that's fine too.
Post-Mink Zoro:
760 TT
1 PT with Busō, Haō infusion, and En-Ō
Unless he's scaled above Base Marco for breaking parts of King's mask when Base Marco's knee to the face didn't, this works.
King:
300 TT
760 TT with Sword
1 PT with Zoan Forms, Imperial Flames, Busō, Imperial Deep Pride Stake, and Omori Karyudon
King should be 760 TT with sword for slicing Hybrid Marco's wing, right?

Rest looks good though.
Queen:
300 TT with 760 TT Durability
760 TT with Zoan Forms
1 PT with Cybernetic Enhancements/Attacks

Pre-Awakening Sanji:
300 TT
760 TT with Diable Jambe
1 PT Durability with Raid Suit

Post-Awakening Sanji:
760 TT
1 PT with Diable Jambe and Ifrit Jambe, Exoskeleton Durability
This looks generally ok, but how is his exoskeleton durability and DJ both 1PT?

His IJ being 1PT is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back